Forums

Topic: Games you regret buying

Posts 221 to 240 of 244

SubBronze

Link's Crossbow Training with a zapper.
Paid £7.50 for it, played it for ten minutes, hated it, traded it back to amazon for £6.80. So basically, I paid 70p to find out I hated the game. Not too bad I guess.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

cheetahman91

cheetahman91 wrote:

NES Open Tournament Golf- Can't get the controls down at all.
Defend Your Castle- Gets boring quickly.

Another one that I regret buying is Mario Bros. Got it because I wanted to play it on the TV and because I couldn't think of anything else I wanted at the time. Not a terrible game, but the version on the Super Mario Advance games is so much better.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Late

Worms: Space Oddity (Wii). I've put it inside my Wii twice and never will do that again. I love Worms but Space Oddity is unplayable. I had frustrating moments with its controls. Sometimes when I tried to use a weapon I ended up using all my time because it didn't work correctly and sometimes I ended up blowing myself up with weapons I tried to throw. And it wasn't just me who had troubles, my siblings couldn't get hang of the controls so I'm pretty sure it's the game's fault not mine. Why couldn't they add normal controls? At least they learned their lesson and made normal controls available in Battle Islands but I won't buy another Worms game for my Wii as I'm not sure if it'll be any better even with better controls. I'll stick with my Worms: Armageddon, 3D and Mayhem.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

SirSmugleaf

Well I bought some crappy Rabbids game that was only 500 points.
It ended up at the back of my SD card pretty quickly though!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

MikeDanger

Megaman starforce 3, never again will I take recommendations without reading some reviews and watching some videos.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Raiin

my pokemon ranch. 1000 points for a mew that I already had from a trade...

Raiin

triforcepower73

Not a wii game, but the amazing spiderman.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DarkNinja9

mine is urban champion =/ first 3ds game download and turn out bad

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

OorWullie

CanisWolfred wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I got Blast Works because it got an 8.5 in NP, but oh my gosh was that a boring game. Defiently not worth the score!

That's what I always said. But it's an old Rareware game, so most people called me crazy for daring to doubt that everything they make is perfection...

I think you may be thinking of Blast Corps which was by Rare?Blast Works was that shooter on Wii with the level editor,it got an 8/10 here on NLife.Never played it but I did play Blast Corps,loved it,1 of my favourite games on the 64 haha

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

KiwiPanda

Bugs'n'Balls. I don't even remember why I got it. But it's horrible, the worst 1.99 I've paid in a long time

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

carnage2211

Nights for the wii... i did not like it lol

Poop

HaastMK7

Splinter Cell, but atleast it is a game you can shoot something

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

iwanttodie

Jellycar. I have no idea why I wanted it.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Jeremyx7

The Last Story.....not because it was a bad game(I thought it was actually good). But because it was not worth $50. I would've bought it for maybe $20. Ended up trading it back in.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

HankLangley

Games that trade in for $9 when you bought them for $60

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Telegraph Crosswords- had no idea it was based around a British newspaper. I want my money back.
Phantasy Star II- disappointing and the attack effect could cause seizures.
Mega Man X: Command Mission- horribly boring and the voice acting is terrible.
Sonic and the Secret Rings- horribly convoluted.
Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night- boring.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Mieu-Fire

CoD 4 modern warfare i got bored i only like one cod game and that is world at war

MANGO

Shining-Void

ToS:2. Maybe I wouldn't hate the game so much if I hadn't played it.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

SubBronze

Being on topic for the WiiWare section:

Pokemon Rumble: Its an OK game, but definitely not worth the 1000 points. Probably the most repetitive game I've ever played.
World of Goo: I know this game is supposed to be amazing and all, but I never got into it. I never played after the first world...

Its a shame how two out of the three WiiWare games I own I don't really like... Overall, WiiWare was probably the most disappointing thing about the Wii for me. Lets hope the Wii U eShop will be much better

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.