Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 521 to 540 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

521. Posted:

Richardbro wrote:

Simply amazing new trailer. This game will definitely be in contention for GOTY. And Orca confirmed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln1-SgyfNe0&feature=channe...

where do you see Orca? I didn't see him

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

522. Posted:

Windfish confirmed?

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

523. Posted:

Also it seems everything fits on one timeline.

But yeah no Orca but the trailer has alot of connection with OOT. I NEED A WII.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

524. Posted:

my only complaint is that skyward sword is not 1080p i would love to play this on the wii U

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

525. Posted:

tealovertoma wrote:

Windfish confirmed?

I'm pretty sure it was all but confirmed a month or two ago, I've been seeing it EVERYWHERE

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

526. Posted:

Zephren wrote:

my only complaint is that skyward sword is not 1080p i would love to play this on the wii U

Most game only run at 720p so its a moot point.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

527. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Zephren wrote:

Most game only run at 720p so its a moot point.

Wii won't even do that though, it'll only do 480p I believe

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

528. Posted:

Im saying that i wish that skward sword was for the Wii U, which will be 720p, or 1080p if you hook up the HDMI cable i know that the wii is 480p

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

529. Posted:

Zephren wrote:

Im saying that i wish that skward sword was for the Wii U, which will be 720p, or 1080p if you hook up the HDMI cable i know that the wii is 480p

what would really be nice is if the Wii U could upscale Wii games, but unfortunately, we've already been told that will not be the case, hopefully Nintendo will change their mind on that before launch and make it do that

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

530. Posted:

that would be really nice, but i highly doubt that they will go through the extra trouble tho.

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

531. Posted:

ONM's review says the dungeons are more linear and shorter. What are everyone's opinions on that? I think it's great.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

532. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

ONM's review says the dungeons are more linear and shorter. What are everyone's opinions on that? I think it's great.

Hmmm.... I hope they add more to make up for this, But frainkly, the overworld allready makes up for it. But still.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

533. Posted:

Linear and shorter dungeons? I like the options ALttP dungeons gave you. There are often multiple ways to tackle the dungeons.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

534. Posted:

you go to dungeon's mutiple times.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

535. Posted:

It sounds like the majority of the game will be spent outside dungeons. That has me really excited, because I hate it when the dungeons steal the spotlight in a Zelda game.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

536. Posted:

Oh I am all for more linear and shorter dungeons. Going back and playing Twilight Princess now, I'm shocked at just how brain-bashingly long some of these dungeons are! Even if you know exactly what you're doing, most of them take upwards of 45 minutes to beat simply because they're so elaborate, which is madness.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Adam

537. Posted:

Any game that does not have suspend points should not have long levels. Short dungeons don't bother me. The game is promising the expected overall play time, so this just means a greater variety of levels if the levels are shorter.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Link79

538. Posted:

I like the dungeons.
What's a Zelda game without brain bending Dungeons?
I don't want to just wonder all over hell looking in caves and searching for random items.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Adam

539. Posted:

What's a Zelda game without wandering all over looking in caves and searching for random items... That has been a basic description of the overworld since the beginning.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

540. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

I like the dungeons.
What's a Zelda game without brain bending Dungeons?
I don't want to just wonder all over hell looking in caves and searching for random items.

I obviously love dungeons. I just don't like dungeons that take an hour+ to complete even if you know exactly what to do and where to go. A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening--and even Wind Waker--had dungeons that were short, easy to digest, yet challenging and brain-bending. Twilight Princess' dungeons are great the first couple of times, but once the challenge wears off it's just a slog.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf