Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,901 to 1,920 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,901. Posted:

I'll probably replay this at some point,or even do the Hero mode.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,902. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

I still wonder why there is 1 bird-statue that is totally worthless! There is a bird-statue under water (You know, during that part of the game where you have to meet the waterdragon). I guess Nintendo originally intended to let the place dry up at some point, so that you could save at the statue. But it never happened!

Just something I wondered!

I can save there, I know exactly where you mean...

@A-Hungry-Baker Hero mode?

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,903. Posted:

@3Dash It's a bit of spoiler so if you haven't completed the game look away.
You unlock Hero Mode after you complete the main game,Hero Mode is basically like Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

1,904. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

iPancakez wrote:

Do you think upgrading my cables from composite to component would make the game look better? I love the art style and I think the game looks great but would they give me better color and a little crisper image?

Yes they would I was playing Skyward Sword when I picked up a new 42 inch LCD TV and component cables and noticed the difference right away. You wont be disappointed when you switch cables.

Same here. I had a 32 inch phat tv then got an 42 inch LCD tv. And composit cable sucked on the lcd, but componen mmmmm component

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,905. Posted:

"I can save there, I know exactly where you mean..."

I am sure there was at least 1 statue in the water-area where I couldn't save. Because it's under water all the time.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,906. Posted:

@A-Hungry-Banker Ah. Ok. Thanks.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,907. Posted:

@Henmii I dunno, but I know exactly where you're talking about, where you're going to meet the Water Dragon, and I could save there.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

1,908. Posted:

Just completed the Hero's song and am now on my way to the last trial. If there was one thing I would want taken out of the game, it would defiantly be those damn things. Reminds of the Hand Chases in the twilight realm towards the end of Twilight Princess.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,909. Posted:

I just read through, like, almost this entire thread. I'll be back later; I need to do something else with my life.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,910. Posted:

Funny, I just came to see when the last person commented here. I need to play this again.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,911. Posted:

Last I remember I was still on the Ancient Cistern. :P

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

1,912. Posted:

@DarkKnight
I was just like you, I put off the game for about a year and just now picked it up again and cannot stop playing it! It is so addicting! I am almost the last boss. Hold on Zelda I'm coming!!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

1,913. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

"I can save there, I know exactly where you mean..."

I am sure there was at least 1 statue in the water-area where I couldn't save. Because it's under water all the time.

I realise this post is 2 months old, but you can Z-lock save points and use them underwater.

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

1,914. Posted:

Yes just beat the game! Soo Epic! I actually thought Girahim the last time was harder than Demise was. Demise was so tedious and tiring. All you do is shield block and then hit back once or maybe twice... rinse and repeat. Great game, although, not my favorite Zelda.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,915. Posted:

Finally beat Skyward Sword and thought it was a really good game overall. Not as good as A Link to the Past but not many games are. I can move on to Wii U games now.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Ashraf_2003

1,916. Posted:

I'm now at the Eldin volcano and finished the third trial, those trials were tough.

Wiimote

AuthorMessage

Faerietale

1,917. Posted:

I beat the game!! The hardest part was the getting through the sacred areas and avoiding the guardians. I hit my head on the table many times }8P
So excited to start hero mode, and to finish collections I started but neglected. ^.^

It's Dangerious To Go Alone, Take This
./)/)
(=':')
(,(")(")

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,918. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Finally beat Skyward Sword and thought it was a really good game overall. Not as good as A Link to the Past but not many games are. I can move on to Wii U games now.

I stopped really comparing the Zelda games when they come out. They're so different from each other now, so I just look for what I call the Zelda Spirit. I ask myself, "does this Zelda feel like a Zelda game or did they travel too far from the source?" The only times I've felt like they went too far were with the offshoot games, Link's Crossbow Training and Four Swords. Skyward Sword is epic on its own merit.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,919. Posted:

Link's Crossbow training isn't a Zelda game anymore it is a tech demo.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,920. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Link's Crossbow training isn't a Zelda game anymore it is a tech demo.

Hence the failure.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37