Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,901 to 1,905 of 1,905

ianl579

@blaisedinsd The Zelda in Spirit Tracks is Tetra's descendant; that game takes place 100 years after WW/PH.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Eel

Phantom Hourglass actually gives you all the information you need to know about Wind Waker in the intro video.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Phantom Hourglass actually gives you all the information you need to know about Wind Waker in the intro video.

Precisely. It does a nice job of recapping what happened in WW without spoiling everything.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Darknyht

I decided to try again to finish this game (even purchased the digital guide on My Nintendo), just because I want to see the story. However I am running into the same issues with Motion Plus controls that made me stop before and was hoping someone had some practical advice (really didn't want to scroll through 98 pages of posts). I feel like I am spending more time fighting with the controls than playing the game (beetle thing that is required so much right now being the most difficult, not telegraphing move being just as difficult at times).

I've sort of figured out that twisting the controller is more productive than turning, but struggling to find something effective past that.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Tyranexx

I recall always twisting the controller instead of turning it for the Beetle. It's a fun item, but I do agree that controlling it could be a bit frustrating at times. Not to where I wanted to stop playing the game though.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.