Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,935

AuthorMessage

Link79

541. Posted:

That's the only thing I didn't like about Wind waker. The overworld or great sea is just massive.
There's half a bazillion Islands to explore and a small amount of dungeons. I think at least 8 would be a good amount.
On average a dungeon in Zelda only takes me about an hour to figure out.
Any longer than that and I get frustrated and annoyed with it.
I usually like to finish them in one trip rather than stopping in the middle. That way I don't forget where I left off.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

542. Posted:

So Skyward Sword is pretty much the best of the 3D games with some hints from the 2D games. (overworld being a semi dungeon)

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

543. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

What's a Zelda game without brain bending Dungeons?

I have nothing against long and confusing dungeons, but the dungeons should never overshadow the rest of the game.

Link79 wrote:

That's the only thing I didn't like about Wind waker. The overworld or great sea is just massive.
There's half a bazillion Islands to explore and a small amount of dungeons.

That's the point, though. It wouldn't be a Zelda game if it didn't have a massive overworld filled with areas to explore and secrets to find, would it?

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

544. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

There's half a bazillion Islands to explore and a small amount of dungeons. I think at least 8 would be a good amount.

Yes, but there's like a dozen mini dungeons on top of the six or so major ones. That's what I liked.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

545. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Link79 wrote:

Yes, but there's like a dozen mini dungeons on top of the six or so major ones. That's what I liked.

Six major dungeons isn't really a "small amount", either. I'm guessing Skyward Sword will have about six or seven.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

546. Posted:

Kotaku Got their review copy today

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Man I have to get the collecter's edtion now. Going to Wait till Black Friday and see if They Have any good Buy 1 get 1 free deals so I can Pick this up and get Mario Land or OOT 3D alongside it.

Edited on by shingi_70

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Platypus

547. Posted:

SOOOO happy I preordered it! Good luck getting it Black Friday it's already almost sold out on the internet. Not sure how long it'll last after release.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

548. Posted:

soccer686 wrote:

SOOOO happy I preordered it! Good luck getting it Black Friday it's already almost sold out on the internet. Not sure how long it'll last after release.

Most Stores should still have it. I Really don't care if I don't get the wiimote though. You'd be suprised how many collecter's edtions that were "sold out" or hard to get online that my local gamestop has.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

romulux

549. Posted:

the game just got another 10/10 review, this time from game informer: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/11/04/a-sneak...

the game's 3 for 3 as far as perfect reviews go, if you count that ONM 98% as a 10 (i do. just give it 100, you cowards!)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

550. Posted:

I can't count a 98% as a 100 because it isn't.

this may just be able to beat out OOT on metacritic.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

551. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

I can't count a 98% as a 100 because it isn't.

this may just be able to beat out OOT on metacritic.

Gamekult or some other impossible standards and/or troll site will kill that possibility.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Swiket

552. Posted:

98 on metacritic so far. Other games, are you even trying?

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

553. Posted:

GamesTM gave it a 9, not a 10.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Swiket

554. Posted:

It looks like GamesTM took down their review due to backlash over giving it a 9/10 when they listed almost no faults with the game.

AuthorMessage

Adam

555. Posted:

Backlash over a review score... video game fans are funny people.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

556. Posted:

Adam wrote:

Backlash over a review score... video game fans are funny people.

I find it hilarious when fanboys use the whole "other people gave it a good score, why didn't you?" argument B-)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Swiket

557. Posted:

Did you see the response to Eurogamer's review of Uncharted 3? They had to allow the game’s lead designer to respond on the site itself.

Edited on by Swiket

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

558. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

It looks like GamesTM took down their review due to backlash over giving it a 9/10 when they listed almost no faults with the game.

Lol.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

559. Posted:

from the destructiod reviewer

Yep it seems he is. He's already saying that so far he thinks it's the best 3D zelda. He also said this game is to ocarina what Mario Galaxy is to Mario 64.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Mizore

560. Posted:

Ok, so like...I had a dream about Skyward Sword and buying it...except, it was a 3DS game. And that it STLL used the Wii remote and nunchuck controls, and in the dream world my mind is all like "this is gonna be so amazing!". Until I wake up and think about Wii controls on a handheld would look stupid. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".