Forums

Topic: Zelda sequel confirmed for 2010!!!

Posts 1 to 20 of 92

nintenden

"Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata confirmed to Japan's Asahi Shimbun daily today that the Wii Zelda sequel first revealed at E3, will be released this year".

Source: IGN

Edited on by nintenden

nintenden

Trevor_Fox

Awesome! This is very exciting! I can't wait to hear about this new Zelda! And the next handheld. How great is that? =D

Wii #: 2957-6808-2293-0954
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky FC: 2235-6850-1352
PSN: Trevor_Fox
-Try out my Littlebigplanet levels! =)

nintenden

@trevor

It's an undeterminable amount of great! And awesome!!!

Edited on by nintenden

nintenden

nintenden

@Roopa132

How can u just simply say it sucks, can you be a bit objective? It's fine if u don't like it, if u criticise it and if u prefer other Zelda's. But to simply say it sucks says more about how in-depth your opinion is.

BTW It sucks = U don't like it, don't state it as a fact thats such a simple mistake!

Edit: don't get me wrong i don't mind if u don't like it it's just the way u express it!

Edited on by nintenden

nintenden

Machu

Machu + Zelda News = Minorgasm.

I am considering doing a Cartman and freezing myself until E3

Rawr!

nintenden

@machu

yeah, save the major orgasm for when u play it haha!

Edited on by nintenden

nintenden

Machu

@ nintenden: The Joygasm will occur during my first viewing of the Trailer. Can't wait! Roll on E3!

Rawr!

SpentAllMyTokens

I hope it gets delayed. For one, I don't want the game to not be complete perfection like WW was when they had to take out a whole dungeon. Number two, I already have so many games I need to play once I get home and reunite with the Wii: Need to get like 40 more stars in Galaxy, NPC Pikmin, Metroid Prime Trilogy, (assuming NPC Pikmin 2) and Mario Galaxy 2! And only 3-4 months to play them (assuming a December release). That does not include a massive amount of GC games and VC games I haven't played. Aiya!

Of course, I will still probably buy this release week unless I know I'm getting it for X-mas, because I heart Zelda. Is it E3 yet? I want some trailer!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Ninten

I didn't like the look of TP. I hope the next Zelda will be better.

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

Adam

Nintenden, you don't have the right to filter how others express their opinions. If someone came in and said it was awesome, you wouldn't be criticizing how "in-depth" (whatever that means in this context) his opinion is. But because the opinion is different from yours, you are. Tough luck.

About the actual news... wow, I never would have expected this. Great news. New Mario, Metroid, and Zelda in one year? Has that ever happened before?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

noblo601

I'm so excited, I really got into Zelda with PH on DS and just completed Spirit Tracks. Have started playing Wind Waker n have Twilight Princess for when I complete them. I get stumped easily which is a pain though...

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

Bigdog

This is what my morning was like when I loaded this site:

Look, Zelda News... :::splat::: comming out in 2010!?!? :::splat:::

There's just no way Zelda comes out in 2010, no way. Beyond epic-awesome-amazing stuff like that just does not happen. (New Super Mario Bros, Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Red Steel 2 AND Zelda coming out within about 12 months of each other?!?! All on the Wii alone?!? :::splat::

If this actully happens, you can expect peace in the Middle East. And I need to replace my computer screen.

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Noire

Twilight Princess really sucks. Was that in-depth enough?

So it'll be coming out in 2011 sometime then, right? Oh joy, the months of anticipation only to get a regurgitated Ocarina of Time without the fun.

I am of course hoping for something new (and then I'd be able to say yay), but I'm not in the least bit convinced it's going to happen.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Rensch

While I wouldn't say Twilight Princess sucked, it was an incredibly uninspired Zelda game. I hope we get the epic grandeur of Twilight Princess combined with the innovation of the two DS titles. The use of the Wii Remote and the WiiMotionPlus gives plenty of potential to do the same kind of things for the console series as the DS games did for the handheld versions.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Bigdog

weirdadam wrote:

About the actual news... wow, I never would have expected this. Great news. New Mario, Metroid, and Zelda in one year? Has that ever happened before?

Same thing I am thinking.

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Bigdog

ok...

...so guys...

...any of you heard that freaking Zelda Wii has been "confirmed for freaking 2010!?!?

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Machu

Yes, I have, and it's awesome news. I'm hoping some screenshots find there way onto the web, anything, gimme!

like i said in chat, why does every Zelda thread turn into a TP bashathon, no fair!

Rawr!

Noire

Did I mention Twilight Princess was a bad game, Machu everyone?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

HiroshiYamauchi

It's great to see it'll be released this year, I can't wait!

As for TP, i think people should avoid bashing Twilight Princess when it's not a "Twilight Princess bashing topic", just because it's off-topic, some people may get upset and start a unnecessary argument.

HiroshiYamauchi

The_Fox

You know what did suck? Phantom Hourglass. I mean it really, really sucked. That's as deep as I'm getting with that.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.