Forums

Topic: What did you think of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

Adam

Haha, that is so disturbing... but true. That was one of the more enjoyable parts of the game, actually.

Another favorite moment was getting the second hook shot. I remember thinking the game was glitched or something. I was playing with someone else, and when I saw it I yelled at the screen, But I already got this one!! Very clever, Aonuma.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Machu

Awesome edit Chicken. AWESOME!

what did you edit btw? I wish there was an x-rated NL where all the bad things went

Rawr!

SwerdMurd

lawl. clowned upon by the Brute.

I never made it past the 4-5 hour mark in this game...I've always wanted to, but it's like outside forces conspire and release new games that hold my attention or add new employment that causes me not to come back to it for long enough that I forget where I was/what I was doing. One of these days I'll finally beat a 3D zelda (that isn't the DS one--yes, it is programmed with polygons despite having 2D control--I'm aware of the statement i just made )

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Sushie

I personally took about a 6 month break about halfway through TP, and I think it helped me cope.

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

mrmicawber

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

I just pecked at the keyboard. And then I soiled it.

ewwww grosss!!!!

This guy? is a moderator?

IGN: The holiday Wii lineup looks thin for the hardcore crowd. We see this. Gamers see this. What, if anything, is Nintendo planning to address it?

Oh good, I am neither a gamer or hardcore. Saves me from having to be IGNorant.
Right, Down, A, Down, Right, Up

Machu

^^

falls off chair

Rawr!

ATRUEZELDAFAN

Best game on wii, imo. I still can not get over nintendo lifes 8/10 score. I have lost all faith in nintendo life reviews.

CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN

Sushie

Why, because they don't agree with you?

Edited on by Sushie

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

Tails

i personally agree with NL's ranking of TP no offenese but the game doesn't even compare to Ocarina never can and i'm sorry but never will.. and even Majoras Mask was harder then TP and honestly i dislike Majoras mask but i like it better then this :l

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Adam

I sure hope the Wii's best game isn't a Gamecube game.

Come on, friends,

Machu

Fortunately, Super Mario Galaxy takes that crown. Wahoo!

TP deserves a 9 imo, just for the scope and amount of content. But what do I know.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Tails

Machu wrote:

Fortunately, Super Mario Galaxy takes that crown. Wahoo!

TP deserves a 9 imo, just for the scope and amount of content. But what do I know.

hey don't sell your self short you have the right to that now a 10 that would be going a little too far (hey also i got my review up mind looking at it its of Klonoa)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Knux

Awesome edit, Chicken Brutus!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

mrmicawber

weirdadam wrote:

I sure hope the Wii's best game isn't a Gamecube game.

Eh, a clever quote, but not factual.

It was a simu-release afterall, and the game - both games - were delayed for wii control refitting. It is a GC and a Wii game....

actually come to think of it, that makes it quite unique....

Edited on by mrmicawber

IGN: The holiday Wii lineup looks thin for the hardcore crowd. We see this. Gamers see this. What, if anything, is Nintendo planning to address it?

Adam

Actually, it came out on Wii first, not quite simultaneously. And lots of games began development on GCN and turned into Wii games yet don't get the same criticism as Twilight Princess. I don't actually hold that against Twilight Princess -- a game is a game, and even if it were "just" a GCN game, I loved my GCN. I just thought it'd be funny.

Come on, friends,

mrmicawber

weirdadam wrote:

Actually, it came out on Wii first, not quite simultaneously. And lots of games began development on GCN and turned into Wii games yet don't get the same criticism as Twilight Princess. I don't actually hold that against Twilight Princess -- a game is a game, and even if it were "just" a GCN game, I loved my GCN. I just thought it'd be funny.

Oh I am not tkaing offense, I am just saying what you said here - if Nintendo had dumped on GC owners and just released it on Wii it would not get that criticism.

Adam

Just clarifying. I wouldn't want my fans to get the wrong idea.

Come on, friends,

mrmicawber

Sometimes it is fun to see a snapshot of what a game recieved for praise/criticism when it was first released/. From wikipedia :

Twilight Princess was released to universal critical acclaim and commercial success. It received perfect scores from major publications such as 1UP.com, CVG, Electronic Gaming Monthly, Game Informer, GamesRadar, and GameSpy.[62][63][65][68][73][74] On the review aggregator MobyGames, it is one of the highest rated games of all time.[75] On TopTenReviews, it has received an average score of 3.86 out of 4, the highest among all games in the Zelda franchise.[76] In the PAL region, Twilight Princess is the best-selling Zelda game ever. During its first week, the game was sold with three of every four Wii purchases

Many publications including 1UP.com, CVG, EGM, Game Informer, GamesRadar, IGN, and The Washington Post have hailed it as the greatest Zelda game ever made.[62][63][65][49][73][74][80] Game Informer called it "so creative that it rivals the best that Hollywood has to offer".[*

The quote I like is from Game Informer - certainly the poster child of a game media obsessed with Hollywood - because cinematic games are harcore!

Nothing makes me smirk more than people hyping game cinema.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.