Forums

Topic: Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection!

Posts 101 to 120 of 222

SamuraiShyGuy

What's your favorite game being offered in this collection? Mine is Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. The combining powers mechanic was awesome. It's between Kirby 64 and Kirby's Epic Yarn for my favorite Kirby game ever.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

e-love

Kirby Super Star definitely for me.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SamuraiShyGuy

I actually haven't played Kirby Super Star yet, so my opinion may change. I'm happy that I get to play it and the three Dream Land games for the first time.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

ThePirateCaptain

I played Kirby 64 with my friend and it was quite fun combining powers. Kirby Super Star Ultra on DS took care of my need for that game. I'm also looking forward to playing Kirbys Dreamland 3.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RevolverLink

Kirby's Adventure is both my favorite game in the collection and my favorite Kirby game overall (with Canvas Curse as a respectable second).

And I've always had a soft spot for Kirby 64, even though it's usually considered one of the lesser entries. It was my first Kirby game and I loved the combo powers gimmick; the Refrigerator and the Double-Bladed Laser Sword are two of my favorite powers in the series.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

Kirby's Adventure is great too!

Yeah the thing is. I already have 2 of these games. (I already mentioned this before I think)

So I'm not sure if I'm getting this. I don't have the money. Especially since I'm saving up for a Wii U.

SamuraiShyGuy

I have two of the games as well, but that won't stop me. I had all the games in the Mario All Stars collection but I still bought that.

ThePirateCaptain

@Waveboy It's kind of funny though because I own the Mega Man Anniversary Collection and i've played through the whole collection twice without a break. Maybe Mega Man is just different for me but this collection is looking great and i'm excited.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Nintenbro

Meh... I had already downloaded, "Kirby's Adventure," on my Wii awhile ago. Also, I recently downloaded, "Kirby Super Star," technically for free. I'd rather just download, "Kirby's Dreamland 3," on my Wii. Then I could complete the rest of the collection, by downloading Kirby's Dreamland 1 & 2 on my 3DS. I don't have any interest in, "Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards," or any of the bonus content. Although, it is definitely a nice addition. I just prefer to play all of these Kirby titles the way they were designed to be played, on their respective platforms. Kirby titles are also much more enjoyable on a handheld, in my opinion. I just don't believe Kirby's Dreamland 1 & 2 would provide the same natural and authentic retro experience on a home console. They sure as hell wouldn't if they're visually enhanced like, "Super Mario All-Stars," was.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

KingMike

I'm still planning to buy this, even though I own the whole series already, some of the games even in multiple formats.

KingMike

e-love

@NintyFan, that seems to be our common interest. I love video game music as well. I might get this for christmas, I don't know.

FonistofCruxis

I'd rather get the GBA and DS remakes of Kirby's adventure and Kirby super stat respectively but I haven't got any of the other four games in this collection so I think I will pick this up.

TheConsiglio

I already downloaded kirby's dreamland 3 and kirby 64 and the crystal shards on my wii and I still have the original dreamland's cardtridge with a working gameboy player. I also have 3D classics kirby's adventure on my 3ds and I can always download super star if I want to so I don't know if I want this just for the extra levels and free music. BUT, if it came with a custom wiimote I will get it.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Firejonie

Does anyone know the price of the game in NA yet? I hope it is at a budget price of $30 like the Mario collection, but looking at the content it looks more like a $50 one to me.

Firejonie

Nintenbro

@Firejonie, I can't see it being any lower than $39.99, with the amount of additional content.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

RevolverLink

Nintendo can say good-bye to my purchase if they charge $50 for it. I'd just buy the games I don't already have individually at that point.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Bread-Not-Toast

Has this actually been revealed for the UK yet?

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Firejonie

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Has this actually been revealed for the UK yet?

Currently no, Australia may not see the collection either. Currently only Japan and NA are confirmed for a release of the collection.

Firejonie

kkslider5552000

Dreamland 2 is Adventure 2. Just Adventure with a twist. Really. It's awesome because of that but not much else to say.

Dreamland 3 is decent but the levels are just not interesting or as Kirby levels of fun, outside of a cool mechanic relevent to getting 100%. A shame as the art and music in the game is fantastic.

Kirby 64 is a bit slow but awesome otherwise. Combining powers, fun dialogue-less cutscenes, the best bonus minigames in the series too.

Dreamland 3 aside, this is when the best Kirby games where actually the typical ones instead of the best Kirby games being sidegames.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.