Wii Forum

Topic: Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection!

Showing 101 to 120 of 239

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

101. Posted:

I'm pretty sure Nintendo said September a while back, but I don't think they've gotten any more specific than that.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

102. Posted:

Is this in limited numbers like the Mario one?

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Emaan

103. Posted:

There's an actual date, they said it in the NA Nintendo Direct last night. Its September something. 16th? I can't remember. They said it though.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

paburrows

104. Posted:

It was September 16th according to Game Informer.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/06/22/kirby-c...

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

Emaan

105. Posted:

I got it right? :D

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

106. Posted:

What's your favorite game being offered in this collection? Mine is Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. The combining powers mechanic was awesome. It's between Kirby 64 and Kirby's Epic Yarn for my favorite Kirby game ever.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

107. Posted:

Kirby Super Star definitely for me.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

108. Posted:

I actually haven't played Kirby Super Star yet, so my opinion may change. I'm happy that I get to play it and the three Dream Land games for the first time.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

109. Posted:

I played Kirby 64 with my friend and it was quite fun combining powers. Kirby Super Star Ultra on DS took care of my need for that game. I'm also looking forward to playing Kirbys Dreamland 3.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

110. Posted:

Kirby's Adventure is both my favorite game in the collection and my favorite Kirby game overall (with Canvas Curse as a respectable second).

And I've always had a soft spot for Kirby 64, even though it's usually considered one of the lesser entries. It was my first Kirby game and I loved the combo powers gimmick; the Refrigerator and the Double-Bladed Laser Sword are two of my favorite powers in the series.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Emaan

111. Posted:

Kirby's Adventure is great too!

Yeah the thing is. I already have 2 of these games. (I already mentioned this before I think)

So I'm not sure if I'm getting this. I don't have the money. Especially since I'm saving up for a Wii U.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

112. Posted:

I have two of the games as well, but that won't stop me. I had all the games in the Mario All Stars collection but I still bought that.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

113. Posted:

I've only Played Dreamland, Adventure and Epic Yarn and my favorite would probably have to go to....Epic Yarn, but by a hair. :p
Dreamland brings back loads of GameBoy Brick nostalgia, while Adventure i found was more enjoying on the 3DS because of the stereoscopic 3D effect rather than the NES version which for some reason didn't exactly tickle my kirby fancy.

Anthologies can be evil though. There's nothing worse than plowing through a franchise one by one...You get sick of it too fast because of the sequal overdose. it's best to break these titles up with different games. With that said, this is easily the most gorgeous looking Collection out there....Effort was actually put into this one unlike the Mario Anniversay for the Wii or even the Mega Man Anniversary collection.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

114. Posted:

@Waveboy It's kind of funny though because I own the Mega Man Anniversary Collection and i've played through the whole collection twice without a break. Maybe Mega Man is just different for me but this collection is looking great and i'm excited.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

115. Posted:

Meh... I had already downloaded, "Kirby's Adventure," on my Wii awhile ago. Also, I recently downloaded, "Kirby Super Star," technically for free. I'd rather just download, "Kirby's Dreamland 3," on my Wii. Then I could complete the rest of the collection, by downloading Kirby's Dreamland 1 & 2 on my 3DS. I don't have any interest in, "Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards," or any of the bonus content. Although, it is definitely a nice addition. I just prefer to play all of these Kirby titles the way they were designed to be played, on their respective platforms. Kirby titles are also much more enjoyable on a handheld, in my opinion. I just don't believe Kirby's Dreamland 1 & 2 would provide the same natural and authentic retro experience on a home console. They sure as hell wouldn't if they're visually enhanced like, "Super Mario All-Stars," was.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

KingMike

116. Posted:

I'm still planning to buy this, even though I own the whole series already, some of the games even in multiple formats. :)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

117. Posted:

I have all of the games except Dream Land 2 and I even have two versions of Kirby's Adventure and Kirby Super Star, but I'm still getting this collection just for the soundtrack. I got the Mario collection even though I still had the original All-Stars kart, so of course I'm going to be partial to a collection if at least a soundtrack comes with it. I love video game music.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

118. Posted:

@NintyFan, that seems to be our common interest. I love video game music as well. I might get this for christmas, I don't know.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

119. Posted:

I'd rather get the GBA and DS remakes of Kirby's adventure and Kirby super stat respectively but I haven't got any of the other four games in this collection so I think I will pick this up.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

120. Posted:

I already downloaded kirby's dreamland 3 and kirby 64 and the crystal shards on my wii and I still have the original dreamland's cardtridge with a working gameboy player. I also have 3D classics kirby's adventure on my 3ds and I can always download super star if I want to so I don't know if I want this just for the extra levels and free music. BUT, if it came with a custom wiimote I will get it.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio