Wii Forum

Topic: Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection!

Showing 121 to 140 of 239

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

121. Posted:

Does anyone know the price of the game in NA yet? I hope it is at a budget price of $30 like the Mario collection, but looking at the content it looks more like a $50 one to me.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

122. Posted:

@Firejonie, I can't see it being any lower than $39.99, with the amount of additional content.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

123. Posted:

Nintendo can say good-bye to my purchase if they charge $50 for it. I'd just buy the games I don't already have individually at that point.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

124. Posted:

Has this actually been revealed for the UK yet?

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

125. Posted:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

Has this actually been revealed for the UK yet?

Currently no, Australia may not see the collection either. Currently only Japan and NA are confirmed for a release of the collection.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

126. Posted:

How would you guys rate the franchise, or at least what's included in the Dream Collection?
Based on the little Kirby that I've played in my Alf & Punky Bewster Mega mullet-fied life time.

Dreamland(Nostalgia may being playing a large role here. :p ) > Super Star Ultra > Kirby's Adventure

Which leaves me with Dreamland 2, Dreamland 3 and Kirby 64 to play as far as what's in the collection goes.
I have a hard time 'playing' in the last couple of months, i talk about video games more than i actually play them....ya, i should seriously switch the two around. :p Me Play. Then Talk. Hulk Mad.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

127. Posted:

Basically all the good, and main series Kirby games are in there.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

128. Posted:

Dreamland 2 is Adventure 2. Just Adventure with a twist. Really. It's awesome because of that but not much else to say.

Dreamland 3 is decent but the levels are just not interesting or as Kirby levels of fun, outside of a cool mechanic relevent to getting 100%. A shame as the art and music in the game is fantastic.

Kirby 64 is a bit slow but awesome otherwise. Combining powers, fun dialogue-less cutscenes, the best bonus minigames in the series too.

Dreamland 3 aside, this is when the best Kirby games where actually the typical ones instead of the best Kirby games being sidegames.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

129. Posted:

Super Star will always be my favorite.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

130. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Super Star Ultra will always be my favorite.

I fixed it for you.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Emaan

131. Posted:

I like both the original and the DS remake. That's why I'll be getting the original on my Wii soon from Club Nintendo! ;)

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

132. Posted:

It seems the game will be $40 in NA. I pre ordered at GameStop and the price is $39.99. The same price is on Amazon, that's good. I think $50 would have been too much. The game is out in Japan and NWR has unboxing pictures of it. Notice the bottom of the back of the box, it has icons of the GameCube and Classic Controllers on it. So I guess this means this game will support the Wii Remote sideways, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and the GameCube controller.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

133. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

@Firejonie, I can't see it being any lower than $39.99, with the amount of additional content.

Ha! I knew it was going to cost $39.99, somehow. :)

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Emaan

134. Posted:

$30 would've been a better value to me. I mean really, to get all the games off of the Virtual Console it would cost you $39. That's basically $40. Collections should be priced at a bargain versus getting the games individually. That's what I think at least.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

135. Posted:

Your getting other stuff with it too though.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

136. Posted:

Art booklet, music CD, I realize that. But I still think collections of any kind should be at a price that rivals the option of getting the games individually.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

137. Posted:

And the Challenge Mode. As well as the 3 Kirby Episodes, E-comics and data on all the games.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

138. Posted:

Yeah, I knew it would cost at least $39.99, because of all the additional content. You also have to take into consideration that Nintendo visually enhanced each game in the collection. I'm sure that's factored into the MSRP as well.

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

139. Posted:

They didn't enhance the games, they just added a boarder for the wide screens.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

140. Posted:

They don't look visually enhanced at all, plus both Kirby's Dreamland 1 and 2 don't look as good on a big screen. :O

The Emaaloggery