Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 901 to 920 of 4,371

OmegaMetroid93

TheLilK98 wrote:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Well, we've already seen floating islands in the Primordial Wilderness. Hell, I think you could even see them in the very first teaser they released. Pretty sure you can only get to those by mech. They're small though, so I wonder what in the world could be up there. Maybe just a salvage point or a unique monster, probably?

There could be a special mech/mech upgrade up there...

I never even considered that there might be mech upgrades to obtain! It's such an obvious thing that I never even thought of it. haha
Hiding them throughout the field would give an even bigger incentive to explore the world.
There's so much potential here that I just can't contain my hype.
I hope we get something new on this game soon.

OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

A little late to the party there.

But yeah, those are great news! I especially love how they seem to understand how to incorporate the Gamepad in a useful but non-intrusive manner.
Honestly, just having your quest list and a more detailed map on there will be INSANELY useful. I can't imagine what else they'd do, but yeah.
And my exploration senses are tingling just looking at the first area and imagining how much more there is going to be to this world.

OmegaMetroid93

Blast

I'm a huge off-tv gamer so if off-tv is there... I'm using it

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Hy8ogen

Blast wrote:

It better not be there or I'm going to be very disappointed

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Spoony_Tech

Blast wrote:

I'm with you on that one. I'll off tv play probably 90% or more of the game. If it doesn't have off tv play then I might consider not getting it. Yep, I said it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TuVictus

It was enter have off TV! That's the only reason I like the game pad. Plus when I'm just grinding I wanna be able to have something to watch on the TV in the background while I mindlessly mow down enemies

TuVictus

OmegaMetroid93

Off-TV play would be nice, although I probably won't use it that much. I'm too excited for the gamepad specific features to use Off-TV play.
I hope there's some kind of affinity chart in this game as well. That's one feature I absolutely LOVED about Xenoblade. It made me want to talk to every NPC and it made me want to do their quests, even if they were just fetch quests, because I wanted to see the relationships between them and other NPCs in the world grow. Just walking around Colony 9 and seeing all these people being connected is awesome. I got really obsessive over that affinity chart.

OmegaMetroid93

Blast

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X IS GONNA WIN GOTY 2015!!!!!!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

Spoony_Tech

It looks fantastic, just don't look at the faces!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DirkaDirka

I am digging the new logo of the game. The one shown in the E3 2014 trailer just looked like they slapped on a red X on the original Xenoblade Chronicles' logo, but now this new one...oh mang. I'm so hyped.

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

kkslider5552000

So they showed more of it without saying much new, but the Gamepad stuff looks quite useful to find stuff on the map. I'll maintain that as boring as a feature as that is, it is always appreciated. Especially in a game as large as this.

A little worried about the vague release day. This and the new Zelda should stay several months away from each other so I hope this is released by August.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

I agree about the release dates which worries me as well. I'm afraid one of them will slip to 2016 because of that.

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I agree about the release dates which worries me as well. I'm afraid one of them will slip to 2016 because of that.

I honestly don't think that will happen. Zelda especially, they need the big titles for the Holidays. I mean...maybe they could delay Xenoblade to first half of 2016, but I don't think anyone wants that.

Just give the localization to Europe ASAP and then immediately rush that version to NOA is my suggestion.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

I have no idea why anyone would care about FFXV more than this game.

Spoony_Tech wrote:

It's confirmed for Spring 2015 for Japan, so it just depends on how long it takes to localize.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

@SpookyMeths People would care about FFXV more because the character models n FFXV look more... "appealing" than XCX... which is bizarre.

Master of the Hype Train

Spoony_Tech

I think if any game slips it's Zelda. We've all seen it before that it's just not quite ready and they need to put the finishing touches on it. Either way I hope one doesn't slip all the way to CHRISTmas 2016.

MERG said:

Ryno

Spoony_Tech wrote:

It looks fantastic, just don't look at the faces!

That is what I think about Zelda games. Outside of Link and Zelda, I usually strongly dislike the design of the characters.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CaviarMeths

Blast wrote:

@SpookyMeths People would care about FFXV more because the character models n FFXV look more... "appealing" than XCX... which is bizarre.

Nomura's character designs trigger my gag reflex.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Ryno

I can't wait to go looking for naked creatures. Please understand.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CaviarMeths

Ryno wrote:

I can't wait to go looking for naked creatures. Please understand.

Naked Creatures Mario Kart 8 DLC confirmed.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic