Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 881 to 900 of 929

AuthorMessage

Ryno

881. Posted:

@bezerker99: Nice update, every time I think back on this game and seeing the images and maps makes me want to play through it again!

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

882. Posted:

5 bloody times the size of XBC?

Untitled

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

883. Posted:

Untitled

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

884. Posted:

@CaviarMeths @19Robb92 Someone needs to sell me XBC so I can get an idea how huge the new game is going to be.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

885. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

@CaviarMeths @19Robb92 Someone needs to sell me XBC so I can get an idea how huge the new game is going to be.

50$ at Gamestop and you won't find it cheaper anywhere else. I doubt anyone here would sell it for less either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ryno

886. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Why have you not got XBC yet? What are you waiting for? http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/xenoblade-chronicles-gamest... Click check availability and type in your zip code and find a copy.

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

887. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Why have you not got XBC yet? What are you waiting for? http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/xenoblade-chronicles-gamest... Click check availability and type in your zip code and find a copy.

To be fair, XBC copies were $100+ for a while. Which isn't exactly a great deal.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

888. Posted:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236054-xenoblade-chronicles-x-to-...

OH THANK GOD

If I never see Frontier Village again, it will be too soon.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

889. Posted:

@Ryno I live in Canada. And there are none in where I live T_T

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

890. Posted:

Tonight I'm going to walk around the entire perimeter of the Bionis' Leg and time it. This will give everyone another perspective on the size of this area.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Blast

891. Posted:

*Coming from an EDGE interview with executive producer Tetsuya Takahashi...

• “a much more user-friendly experience”
  • “objectives and relevant people will be displayed on the map.”
  • implementing “a number of other features to help with quests”*

YES. YES. YES. :D

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Akazury

892. Posted:

Blast wrote:

*Coming from an EDGE interview with executive producer Tetsuya Takahashi...

• “a much more user-friendly experience”
  • “objectives and relevant people will be displayed on the map.”
  • implementing “a number of other features to help with quests”*

YES. YES. YES. :D

Sounds like a the gamepad get's another time to shine

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am
Check out my YT channel: ThatGamerSpecific

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter: GamerSpecific

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

893. Posted:

Having useful quest related info on the gamepad would be PERFECT.
Going into the menu so much to check up on things got a little tedious since you did it so much.
The gamepad could really be useful for a game like this. I hope they really utilize it well.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

894. Posted:

The speculation that XBC is 145,000 square miles or whatever comes from a dev's comment that the game was the size of the Japanese archapalego, which is complete rubbish. The game is huge, but it's nowhere near that huge. It's probably not even the size of Tokyo. Think about it. You can walk from one end of XBC to the other in a few hours, but it would take days to walk across Tokyo. It would take months to walk across Japan.

And considering that the largest city in Skyrim has a population of like 70, its figure of 16 sq. mi. probably isn't that inaccurate either.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

895. Posted:

Yeah that was my issue. I sometimes forget that huge in videos games isn't that huge IRL.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

cookiex

896. Posted:

Tokyo Metropolis is over 2.000 square kilometers in size alone. Over twice the size of Just Cause 2's map (923 square kilometers) for reference.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

erv

897. Posted:

I loved xenoblade chronicles but thought it was dauntingly huge sometimes. So 5 times bigger is... big...

I lost some of the appeal over not having seen beautiful landscapes in the new game yet. I saw mechs, space and whatnot, but I loved the nature and the beauty of its areas and thought the industrial parts were less interesting.

Warrior of Dearth!

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

898. Posted:

Back to looking at my trusty map of the Bionis' Leg, last night I started out at Ragrinar Canyon Path (the '1' on the left side of the map) and traveled north along the perimeter, all while recording the time with the stopwatch app on my phone.

I followed along every path and crevice eventually arriving at the Rho Oasis and then Tirkin Headquarters. I passed the Sky Stage and the Viliera Hill and went up along the Daksha Shrine. I made my way to the bridge (point 5) and by the time I got across (point 6) I was looking at 18 minutes and 37 seconds. :O

That is when I quit because I was tired of this experiment hangovers suck.

Bottom line is, if I had stuck with following along the perimeter and made a complete circle back to where I started, it would have taken me about 40-50 minutes (bare minimum!). It might very well take an entire hour!

Oh well.............

HERE'S TO XENOBLADE ON THE NEW 3DS~!!!! :)

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

ZyroXZ2

899. Posted:

I have to say, the 5-times-bigger thing is getting a little taken out of context. In XBCX, you have mechs that can fly (meaning travel in a straight line over obstacles), turn into a bike, or roving vehicle. This most likely moves MORE than 5 times as fast as walking on foot. Given these travel options, 5 times bigger may not feel 5 times bigger at all, and is simply a scale increase based on the new mechs that can travel at naturally much higher speeds.

Check out my talk show on YouTube, the Wii U "Five"!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/

Nintendo Network ID: ZyroXZ2

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

900. Posted:

I agree, but at the same time, you still CAN explore on foot.
And as long as they put enough content in the world, it'll be all good with me.

OmegaMetroid93