Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 4,371

SCRAPPER392

@Sony_70
I still think X looks better. The best trailer I found was on IGN. The graphics look good in XV, no doubt, but they(X and XV) look almost identical judging from only the trailers. Especially up close.
I understand this is just my opinion, but XV doesn't look that much better visually than X. Then there is the open world aspect of X which tops the linear platforming RPG stuff that XV is doing.
Granted both of them have some platforming(X having mechs and flying around).
Going based off of the trailers only, I think X is the better looking game aside from visuals, and the visuals aren't that far off anyway.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

Like I said i'm pretty sure Nomura said XV was going to be Open World even when the game was announced under the Versus 13 moniker. I think XV looks better than X but its mostly on the small details. Still I'm looking forward to both.

Anyword on how big Monolith is? I could have sworn they were a three team develoepr.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

No clue. My guess would be at least over 100 people.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Edit: I somehow read that as "3 people". 3 team developer would make sense.

I was under the impression they only had two teams (the Xeno-team and the ProjectXzone guys), but I remember hearing they were hiring for a second 3DS project.

I wouldn't mind them doing a another Baiten Kaitos as apart of the collaborations Nintendo has planned.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

SCRAPPER392

WaveBoy wrote:

Monaloft doesn't own my soul. X looks as appealing as an ooze infested sewer rat sh**.
I would only play it just to soar through the sky in my friendly neighbourhood Robo mech suit.

Nah, whoknows....I may be suprised. it's pretter low on my radical Radar, but like Bayonetta 2 i'm willing to give it a chance..

Edit: Wait a minute? It's an RPG....Gotta run! eek!

You don't like RPGs? RPG wise, it's looking to be one of the best. The best, IMO.

Qwest

shingi_70

WaveBoy wrote:

Monaloft doesn't own my soul. X looks as appealing as an ooze infested sewer rat sh**.
I would only play it just to soar through the sky in my friendly neighbourhood Robo mech suit.

Nah, whoknows....I may be suprised. it's pretter low on my radical Radar, but like Bayonetta 2 i'm willing to give it a chance..

But Xenoblade is aswesome.

I wonder the actual release date for this game. Im guessing a Fall 2014 release which is probably when I'll pick up a WII U (more likely summer 2014).

WAT!

bonesy91

Can't wait for this. Xenoblade made its way to my number one RPG of all time spot (sorry ff2) I just want to know if there will be a story in it. From the first 2 trailers I still don't know what is going on lol.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

kkslider5552000

bonesy91 wrote:

Can't wait for this. Xenoblade made its way to my number one RPG of all time spot (sorry ff2) I just want to know if there will be a story in it. From the first 2 trailers I still don't know what is going on lol.

I'm not surprised they haven't shown much story. Xenoblade was apparently an attempt to actively focus on gameplay instead of just being about the story like previous Xeno games. They have a year or so to show more of the story anyway, and I prefer stuff not being spoiled anyway.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

iHailPhilly

This looks to be an amazing game!! Not buying my Wii U until the end of the summer though.

iHailPhilly

shingi_70

From the JP website

The latest team of the monolith soft Takahashi Tetsuya deals with, production is underway as the game taking advantage of the development experience of "Zenobureido", to venture into a vast seamless world.
Players will be able to or fighting on board robot humanoid to "doll" in the middle of the adventure, or move flying in the sky, and enemies unknown.

Untitled

WAT!

DELETE_ACCOUNT

This game is the reason I knew I was going to buy a Wii U. Xenoblade was one of if not my favorite game of all time and I don't see how this title won't be even better. If this title wasn't coming out on the Wii U, I may have held off to decide which console I was going to purchase for this generation until it was confirmed which console it was going to be released on. I can hardly wait!!

DELETE_ACCOUNT

swordx

I wonder if those dolls are a sign that this is a Xenoblade sequel...

SPOILERS START

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
In Xenoblade, faced mechon regained control after Egil died.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SPOILERS END

Maybe these dolls could be using that technology...

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Ryno

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

If this is a continuation of Xenoblade, I wonder if they'll explain what happened to "her". If you got to the ending you'll understand what I mean.

assuming you're referring to what I think you are, it's explained in some short story. http://dilly-shilly.blogspot.ca/2010/12/xenobade-episode-at-h...

Going back through old discussions can be a good idea sometimes. I just read that translation and it is nice to know what happened. But man, I would do whatever sidequest anyone asked of me to get an English copy of Xenoblade: The Secret File - Monado Archives Art Book.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DePapier

Sony_70 wrote:

I was under the impression they only had two teams (the Xeno-team and the ProjectXzone guys), but I remember hearing they were hiring for a second 3DS project.

I wouldn't mind them doing another Baten Kaitos as apart of the collaborations Nintendo has planned.

Hum... Monolith Soft belongs to Nintendo. They're a first-party developer. What do you mean by collaboration?

MonocledMetroid

Baten Kaitos is owned by Namco Bandai.

MonocledMetroid

Phatosaurus

SCAR392 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

You don't like RPGs? RPG wise, it's looking to be one of the best. The best, IMO.

Darks Souls II already has that crown waiting for it upon release.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic