Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 4,371

Blast

SpookyMeths wrote:

A Golden Sun game on the Wii U would be amazing, but there's about 0% chance that Nintendo would give Camelot the budget to do that. They barely seemed profitable as sprite-based GBA/DS games.

It could work...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

Eh Donkey Kong Racing 2 would be too close to Mario fKart for my tastes. If nintendo wants to do some new stuff I'd want to see.

Metroid
Star Tropics
1080 Snow Boarding
ExciteBike
Punchout
Golden Sun
Custom Robo

ExciteBike? Lol how would that work?

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

Take the series full 3D and have a racing game that takes a bit from all the different excite games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Samurai_Goroh

They already did that actually with Excite Bike 64. But I prefer the classic gameplay. Sometimes going the realistic route isn't the way to go.
I would be way more excited with a new Excite Truck. That one was a real gem on Wii's launch line-up.

Samurai_Goroh

Spoony_Tech

And then we have the never talked about SMT X Fire Emblem. I'll give it a release date in 2020 at this rate!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

triforcepower73

Ever since I finished the Last Story, I've been hoping they would start working on a sequel for the Wii U. They released that bit of concept art, apparently from a game called "The Last World," but other than that, there's nothing.

The Last Story introduced so many awesome ideas and gameplay mechanics that, while they felt a little rough and it was sometimes hard to get your character to do what you want, they could easily polish them up in a sequel. It could be what Assassin's Creed 2 was to the original Assassin's Creed.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm still hoping Xeno's September while Zelda's mid-November.

August. Anything after that guarantees I'm waiting at least an extra month for Zelda. At least.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

Spoony_Tech wrote:

And then we have the never talked about SMT X Fire Emblem. I'll give it a release date in 2020 at this rate!

SMT X FE isnt like The Last Guardian just yet... Its coming...

Master of the Hype Train

CaviarMeths

Blast wrote:

SMT X FE isnt like The Last Guardian just yet...

You're right.

The Last Guardian had a trailer.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm still hoping Xeno's September while Zelda's mid-November.

Its gonna be a repeat of Hyrule Warriors release date for XCX and Zelda U as Smash Wii U's date.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

SpookyMeths wrote:

Blast wrote:

SMT X FE isnt like The Last Guardian just yet...

You're right.

The Last Guardian had a trailer.

Technically... You can find an official trailer for SMT X FE on YouTube

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

triforcepower73 wrote:

Ever since I finished the Last Story, I've been hoping they would start working on a sequel for the Wii U. They released that bit of concept art, apparently from a game called "The Last World," but other than that, there's nothing.

The Last Story introduced so many awesome ideas and gameplay mechanics that, while they felt a little rough and it was sometimes hard to get your character to do what you want, they could easily polish them up in a sequel. It could be what Assassin's Creed 2 was to the original Assassin's Creed.

More JRPGs for Wii U are always welcome!

Master of the Hype Train

OmegaMetroid93

Wait.. What? I looked up "The Last World Sakaguchi" and I found ONE picture. I assume that's what you were talking about. But they both came from some french website...
Is this picture actually official? Is there any more info on this? Any statements from Sakaguchi or anything?
I know this is off topic, but I need to know!

OmegaMetroid93

CaviarMeths

@OmegaMetroid93 I ran a reverse image search on the pic from the French blog (assuming you mean this) and it looks like the origin is a beta version of The Last Story, which was called The Last World during development. There's a few more images, and in a few of them, you can see the early versions of designs from the finished game.

Info and images
This one is actually quite interesting. Is that Lowell and Mirania? Glad that never made it to the final game, that pairing makes no sense at all.
And the Google Image Search, if you want to wade through there looking for any other tidbits.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SuperWiiU

Blast wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

SMT X FE isnt like The Last Guardian just yet... Its coming...

They're both confirmed to be still in development, and that is pretty much all we know, so they are the same. It's also very possible TLG looks nothing like the trailer anymore so that doesn't really tell us much either.

WebHead

Since XCX is almost complete and is releasing Spring 2015 in Japan, I'm suspecting end of summer/September for everywhere else.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

triforcepower73

SpookyMeths wrote:

@OmegaMetroid93 I ran a reverse image search on the pic from the French blog (assuming you mean this) and it looks like the origin is a beta version of The Last Story, which was called The Last World during development. There's a few more images, and in a few of them, you can see the early versions of designs from the finished game.

Info and images
This one is actually quite interesting. Is that Lowell and Mirania? Glad that never made it to the final game, that pairing makes no sense at all.
And the Google Image Search, if you want to wade through there looking for any other tidbits.

You can't take away my hope for a sequel! I'm still optimistic.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Blast

I love how the game starts off with you meeting Elma and the girl with the Monado in her hair. Then we can explore as much we want before arriving in New Los Angeles!

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic