Forums

Topic: What if Link is gender neutral?

Posts 301 to 317 of 317

mamp

Dreamz wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Octane wrote:

I don't complain about Samus' gender either.

Because Samus isn't a vehicle for the players.

Before Other M happened, she very much was. Are you saying you acknowledge Other M exists?
Untitled

She was a vehicle for the player if you just went by the games. However, there was an entire Metroid manga series...and her character there matched what we saw in Other M (which I really enjoyed).

Why do people always forget fusion?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Dreamz

mamp wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Before Other M happened, she very much was. Are you saying you acknowledge Other M exists?
Untitled

She was a vehicle for the player if you just went by the games. However, there was an entire Metroid manga series...and her character there matched what we saw in Other M (which I really enjoyed).

Why do people always forget fusion?

I always forget it because it's the one Metroid game I haven't finished yet (though I'm familiar with the game's story). It's on my to-do list though!

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

OptometristLime

Rosalina wrote:

Is this about Link's gender or Link's sex? Cuz those are two totally different things.

This thread is comparable to the Manhattan Project.

Everyone comes here to split atoms.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

skywake

So..... 60fps video is headed to youtube ey?
/about as relevant to the topic as most of the thread so far

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kkslider5552000

skywake wrote:

So..... 60fps video is headed to youtube ey?
/about as relevant to the topic as most of the thread so far

oh really? That'd be pretty cool.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

retired_account

What if you don't play as Link in the new Zelda, but instead play as a Link-wannabe character who you create/customize at the start, and it has some kind of multiplayer aspect to it.

If it's a prequel to WW (pre-flood years when Link was absent), then that would make a whole lot of sense.

Which means I'm probably wrong, but hey.

retired_account

CaviarMeths

pixelman wrote:

What if you don't play as Link in the new Zelda, but instead play as a Link-wannabe character who you create/customize at the start, and it has some kind of multiplayer aspect to it.

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Dreamz

pixelman wrote:

If it's a prequel to WW (pre-flood years when Link was absent), then that would make a whole lot of sense.

There's already a prequel to WW - Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask.

HappyHappyist

Dreamz wrote:

pixelman wrote:

anything that happens in hyrule between MM and WW doesn't makes sense. Hyrule was flooded because no one could fight Ganon.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

DPad

I'm kind of hoping that this time around you actually play as an adventuring Zelda. It'd be a nice change for the series, to change the starring character.

I command the following plan, obtain green stars & stamps!
MOST ANTICIPATED WiiU GAMES:
1. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Sonic BOOM
4. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
5. Splatoon

SMEXIZELDAMAN

It's a dood. Girls don't shoot bow and arrows or kill mosnters, they sit in towers awaiting their rescue.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Dreamz

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

It's a dood. Girls don't shoot bow and arrows or kill mosnters, they sit in towers awaiting their rescue.

Zelda using a bow? What a silly thought!

Untitled

Kewlan

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Someone wants to have a word with you...
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

CaviarMeths

Dreamz wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Majora's Mask is a continuation of the child era. Wind Waker is adult. Two separate timelines.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Chrono_Cross

CaviarMeths wrote:

Majora's Mask is a continuation of the child era. Wind Waker is adult.

I never knew eight year olds were considered adults.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Dreamz

Chrono_Cross wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Majora's Mask is a continuation of the child era. Wind Waker is adult.

I never knew eight year olds were considered adults.

CaviarMeths is likely referring to the official timeline, where child link branches into MM and the adult link portion of the timeline splits over to WW.

DPad

I wouldn't mind a create-a-hero feature. I've never felt that attached to Link anyway (with the exception of WW), he's always just been an avatar you play as.

It'd be really refreshing to create your own hero. If they're still attempting to convey some silly timeline, the pre-WW world WOULD be perfect since Link isn't around to begin with.

I've felt bored with the Zelda franchise since Twilight (OoT never impressed me as a kid either, tbh), so the changes being made are really resparking my interest in the series. Good stuff.

I command the following plan, obtain green stars & stamps!
MOST ANTICIPATED WiiU GAMES:
1. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Sonic BOOM
4. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
5. Splatoon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.