Wii U Forum

Topic: What if Link is gender neutral?

Showing 301 to 320 of 323

AuthorMessage
BlatantlyHeroic

BlatantlyHeroic

301. Posted:

This topic isn't even about politics. You guys are derailing the train off of a cliff. XD

The only political system in gaming is anarchy. Let us get back to freely playing the games we want to play and be a happy community that protects each and every right for us to be different and unique individuals instead of bringing each other down. ^-^

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
skywake

skywake

302. Posted:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

This topic isn't even about politics. You guys are derailing the train off of a cliff. XD

Well I did try to bring the topic into every single post except the last one. My opponent doesn't seem to want to talk about it and is instead more interested in making this about Gay Marriage again ;)

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
BlatantlyHeroic

BlatantlyHeroic

303. Posted:

@Skywake Hahaha! I would bring up the fact that he's arguing "controversial" (heavy sarcasm on controversial) issues in a puny and trivial internet topic that the big wigs in the world will never see. XD

AuthorMessage
Shirma_Akayaku

Shirma_Akayaku

304. Posted:

Is this about Link's gender or Link's sex? Cuz those are two totally different things.

WIFI Game List:
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS
Mario Kart 8 + DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash
Hyrule Warrios Legends
Project X Zone 2

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage
CaviarMeths

CaviarMeths

305. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

Is this about Link's gender or Link's sex? Cuz those are two totally different things.

Sex.

I am your poorly translated JRPG.

AuthorMessage
BlatantlyHeroic

BlatantlyHeroic

306. Posted:

@Rosalina Woah, be careful with what you make possessive. Right now it sounds like you're saying Link was doing naughty things. XD

AuthorMessage
mamp

mamp

307. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Octane wrote:

I don't complain about Samus' gender either.

Because Samus isn't a vehicle for the players.

Before Other M happened, she very much was. Are you saying you acknowledge Other M exists?
Untitled

She was a vehicle for the player if you just went by the games. However, there was an entire Metroid manga series...and her character there matched what we saw in Other M (which I really enjoyed).

Why do people always forget fusion?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

AuthorMessage
Dreamz

Dreamz

308. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Before Other M happened, she very much was. Are you saying you acknowledge Other M exists?
Untitled

She was a vehicle for the player if you just went by the games. However, there was an entire Metroid manga series...and her character there matched what we saw in Other M (which I really enjoyed).

Why do people always forget fusion?

I always forget it because it's the one Metroid game I haven't finished yet (though I'm familiar with the game's story). It's on my to-do list though!

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Bayonetta

AuthorMessage
OptometristLime

OptometristLime

309. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

This thread is comparable to the Manhattan Project.

Everyone comes here to split atoms.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
skywake

skywake

310. Posted:

So..... 60fps video is headed to youtube ey?
/about as relevant to the topic as most of the thread so far

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

311. Posted:

skywake wrote:

So..... 60fps video is headed to youtube ey?
/about as relevant to the topic as most of the thread so far

oh really? That'd be pretty cool.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
pixelman

pixelman

312. Posted:

What if you don't play as Link in the new Zelda, but instead play as a Link-wannabe character who you create/customize at the start, and it has some kind of multiplayer aspect to it.

If it's a prequel to WW (pre-flood years when Link was absent), then that would make a whole lot of sense.

Which means I'm probably wrong, but hey.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CaviarMeths

CaviarMeths

313. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

What if you don't play as Link in the new Zelda, but instead play as a Link-wannabe character who you create/customize at the start, and it has some kind of multiplayer aspect to it.

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Dreamz

Dreamz

314. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

If it's a prequel to WW (pre-flood years when Link was absent), then that would make a whole lot of sense.

There's already a prequel to WW - Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask.

AuthorMessage
HappyHappyist

HappyHappyist

315. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

pixelman wrote:

anything that happens in hyrule between MM and WW doesn't makes sense. Hyrule was flooded because no one could fight Ganon.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
DPad

DPad

316. Posted:

I'm kind of hoping that this time around you actually play as an adventuring Zelda. It'd be a nice change for the series, to change the starring character.

I command the following plan, obtain green stars & stamps!
MOST ANTICIPATED WiiU GAMES:
1. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Sonic BOOM
4. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
5. Splatoon

AuthorMessage
SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN

317. Posted:

It's a dood. Girls don't shoot bow and arrows or kill mosnters, they sit in towers awaiting their rescue.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
Dreamz

Dreamz

318. Posted:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

It's a dood. Girls don't shoot bow and arrows or kill mosnters, they sit in towers awaiting their rescue.

Zelda using a bow? What a silly thought!

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Kewlan

Kewlan

319. Posted:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Someone wants to have a word with you...
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage
CaviarMeths

CaviarMeths

320. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Majora's Mask is a continuation of the child era. Wind Waker is adult. Two separate timelines.