Forums

Topic: Two unannounced Nintendo titles for Thursday at E3 (1200pm/0240pm)

Posts 21 to 40 of 54

cookiex

6ch6ris6 wrote:

fossile fighters frontiers is not 1st party? or is it??

Fossil Fighters is made by a third-party developer but is supported and published by Nintendo.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

OmegaMetroid93

MORE new announcements? And here I thought E3 was over.

OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

MORE new announcements? And here I thought E3 was over.

OmegaMetroid93

Gamecubed

I'm going to guess Majora's Mask 3D and whatever S.T.E.A.M is. Both on 3DS since the 3DS hasn't gotten much attention this year at E3.

I want to say there's going to be a Super Metroid style Metroid game on 3DS as well, but I feel like my original guess is more likely.

Gamecubed

SkywardLink98

Majora's Mask 3D would turn this E3 around for me.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Donalp15

I assume it was a mistake and it is just S.T.E.A.M. and Splatoon again.

FC 0516 7736 7877

electrolite77

Donalp15 wrote:

Yeah having looked at the various bits of information out there I'd say that's most likely. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of remakes for 2014 (e.g. Mario Sunshine Wii U, Majoras Mask 3DS) or some VC news announced today but on the other hand I wouldn't bet on it.

Either way, the World Cup starts tonight so do it quick while you have my attention, Nintendo!

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

dumedum

Nintendo has to stop announcing games.
I fear of explosion - they have too many games in development - relax.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

GuSolarFlare

electrolite77 wrote:

Donalp15 wrote:

Yeah having looked at the various bits of information out there I'd say that's most likely. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of remakes for 2014 (e.g. Mario Sunshine Wii U, Majoras Mask 3DS) or some VC news announced today but on the other hand I wouldn't bet on it.

Either way, the World Cup starts tonight so do it quick while you have my attention, Nintendo!

meanwhile the fans are making noise everywhere in São Paulo and I can't have a minute of silence -_-'

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

kereke12

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Majora's Mask 3D would turn this E3 around for me.

No what would turn around E3 would be is Metroid !!!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

electrolite77

"Turn E3 around" would suggest that this E3 has been less than successful....

Playstation ID - GJB77

kereke12

electrolite77 wrote:

I guess I didn't explain myself well, what I meant was that if they announce Metroid that would be the "icing on the cake".

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Whopper744

This has really been a great E3, but I don't want to get my hopes up for Majora's Mask or F-Zero or something. I'm happy with what we've got already anyway though really.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

kereke12

Whopper744 wrote:

This has really been a great E3, but I don't want to get my hopes up for Majora's Mask or F-Zero or something. I'm happy with what we've got already anyway though really.

So am I but It would be nice to get a surprise!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

UGXwolf

Two and a half hours till the first"unannounced title." It's probably S.T.E.A.M. but who knows? Maybe Nintendo will throw us a curve ball.

As for VC announcements, I'm not really holding my breath. Maybe at a later date in an upcoming Direct, but Smash if the star, at this E3, and I can't imagine that Nintendo would want to share the Smash Bros. Controller's spotlight just yet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

electrolite77

kereke12 wrote:

electrolite77 wrote:

I guess I didn't explain myself well, what I meant was that if they announce Metroid that would be the "icing on the cake".

Gotcha. That's exactly where I am.

Playstation ID - GJB77

Retro_on_theGo

UGXwolf wrote:

Two and a half hours till the first"unannounced title." It's probably S.T.E.A.M. but who knows? Maybe Nintendo will throw us a curve ball.

As for VC announcements, I'm not really holding my breath. Maybe at a later date in an upcoming Direct, but Smash if the star, at this E3, and I can't imagine that Nintendo would want to share the Smash Bros. Controller's spotlight just yet.

Huh, the treehouse just said STEAM will be shown with in the hour. So maybe that unannounced game is new.

jariw

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Huh, the treehouse just said STEAM will be shown with in the hour. So maybe that unannounced game is new.

Yes, S.T.E.A.M. was announced yesterday for the 3DS.

jariw

UGXwolf

jariw wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yes, S.T.E.A.M. was announced yesterday for the 3DS.

The schedule was made a week ago. It's entirely possible that both games have been announced, by now.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Dezzy

If this is Majora's from Grezzo and a Metroid Prime from Retro, this will go down in history as Nintendo's best E3 ever.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.