Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - OT

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,761

Blast

Oh, yeah... Temple in the Sky... That Temple was pretty dang confusing but it had a epic boss fight. Actually... I can't think of a dungeon boss fight I didn't like in TP.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Haru17

arronishere wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

You can't just ditch the art style of a game in it's own remake. That totally throws off the intention of the level design and aesthetics everywhere...

Perhaps but I would pre-order the game now if it was done in WW's toon look.

I think that one falls under "personal problem."

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

CaviarMeths

So apparently using a blur tool on all the textures and increasing colour saturation counts as an "art style."

That video was cancer.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

Anyone hoping they will move the release date up a couple of weeks so it'll be released the same week/day of the 30th anniversary?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TuVictus

Ugh, that HMK dude comes to every Miami convention is is obnoxious to be around

TuVictus

Smash_kirby

Well I have preordered the amiibo bundle, and I sadly waited too long to preorder the FE bundle. Hopefully someone might reopen preorders for it. The game looks great to me, a little rough but I hope to see some more work done around the edges.

Smash_kirby

veeflames

TBPH, that Twilight Princess looked... well, slightly worse, if not on par with the official remaster. I see redone textures, but they're still flat objects. The 'twilight' lightning just looks off, IMO. Link probably looks a lot better, though.
So yeah, I'll stick with Nintendo's TPHD.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Reddaye

Snagged myself a preorder from Best Buy Canada this morning. I doubt these are going to be super limited, but after losing out on MM Collector's due to EB Games' site having a hiccup, I'm happy to have gotten this. Better safe than sorry.

Reddaye

Rokan

When I saw the amiibo bundle was not available for preorder when I wanted to get it from Amazon, I had a "not this crap again" moment. Thankfully they went back up. It would be weird if this sold out everywhere though, considering that the bundle is the only version offered in NA.

Rokan

Gremstein

Smash_kirby wrote:

Well I have preordered the amiibo bundle, and I sadly waited too long to preorder the FE bundle. Hopefully someone might reopen preorders for it. The game looks great to me, a little rough but I hope to see some more work done around the edges.

Wait.. there's an amiibo bundle for this game?

Gremstein

00a

Gremstein wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

Wait.. there's an amiibo bundle for this game?

Yep.
Untitled

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

Haru17

Amiibo retcons.

mookysam

Ugh I hate it when these fan remakes completely miss the point and change the art style so that it ends up looking nothing like the original. I think I saw another that was grotesque.

@Blast I think City in the Sky might actually be my favourite dungeon in the game. The atmosphere is so mysterious.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Blast

@mookysam: Hahaha well... City in the Sky caused me to cry and contemplate life. Very confusing and vague. Great dungeon boss fight though. Reminds me of the Fire Temple on Master Quest in Ocarina of Time on 3DS.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tyranexx

Blast wrote:

@mookysam: Hahaha well... City in the Sky caused me to cry and contemplate life. Very confusing and vague. Great dungeon boss fight though. Reminds me of the Fire Temple on Master Quest in Ocarina of Time on 3DS.

City in the Sky was probably my least favorite TP dungeon, with the only redeeming features being the clawshot upgrade and the boss fight with Argorok (second favorite in the game). Besides being confusing, I hated the temple's music. It annoyed me.

Plus, I find Oocoo and her kin pretty weird and disturbing.

My favorite dungeon in the game is Arbiter's Grounds, no contest.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

-Green-

The cover art for this game is awesome.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Octane

@Aromaiden: I like the Japanese cover more, it's closer to the original.

Octane

Haru17

Octane wrote:

I like the Japanese cover more, it's closer to the original.

I prefer Twilight Princess' original Japanese dub. The English dub really loses all of the impassioned acting.

kkslider5552000

Haru17 wrote:

Octane wrote:

I like the Japanese cover more, it's closer to the original.

I prefer Twilight Princess' original Japanese dub. The English dub really loses all of the impassioned acting.

At least they kept the Japanese pop song opening...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.