Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,741 to 9,760 of 27,917

Kewlan

Oh good lord. That dedication though!

By the way I found this:
Untitled
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ZurrrrBlattTron

Lol xD nahhh it's just more a natural thing for me but hey at least I can get some stuff out the way while waiting for the trailer c:< AND GOOD LORD THAT ZERO SUIT LINK THO OMG YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT'S THE SOUND OF A MILLION LINK FANGIRLS PRAISING JESUS FOR THAT IMAGE I personally like the Wario one :3 who's making these BTW? XD

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Sakurai what are you doing to us? You brilliant troll. (’-’*)♪

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"In order to make Rayman's trophy, we asked Ubisoft to share their references. We were expecting to receive 2D drawing references for Rayman, but to our surprise, they sent us data of a brand new 3D model that they rendered for this game!! And that was how this trophy was created. It takes a lot of work creating each model, so it's wonderful that the creators contributed their own efforts!!"

i would've preferred a 2D Origins/Legends model, but this is cool nonetheless.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

The_Ninja

I hope he's playable, he would work so well.. And hey, Legends is still Wii U exclusive in Japan

@Kewlan Let's all beg Sakurai to make them alt skins for Link and Wario!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Tsuchinoko

You know, if it is Rayman or another Ubisoft character, that would definitely make the Gematsu leak seem even more incomplete and outdated, if it was ever real in the first place. Rosalina is an obvious character for the game, but a leaker not knowing or knowingly not relaying something like this is big in disproving or at least in the form we've seen, discarding a leak.

Of course it could all be slight of hand on Sakurais part, and if Shulk is revealed that would be funny. We'd laugh it off and just say together, "That's Our Sakurai!", cue theme music and roll end credits.

The_Ninja

Oh, and what if the developer of Xenoblade retweeted it to just hint him being playable, but not revealed today. Doubt it, but that would be the best trolling a developer ever did. No, that would best trolling ever on the internet. Shadow4SSB4 is nothing compared to Sakurai.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

UGXwolf

I don't think anyone on here legitimately believes it'll be Rayman, but I also don't think very many of us would protest to it being Rayman, which is why I think a lot of people are jumping that particular bandwagon. I won't call it false. You never know what Sakurai has up his sleeve.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Datasun_7

It won't be rayman today. But I do find this particular picture very odd, I think there is more more to this than sakarai is letting on. He's such a crafty beggar xP

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't think anyone on here legitimately believes it'll be Rayman, but I also don't think very many of us would protest to it being Rayman, which is why I think a lot of people are jumping that particular bandwagon. I won't call it false. You never know what Sakurai has up his sleeve.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I've never played a Rayman game, so even though the character design looks flat to me I shouldn't really judge. But the spokesnerds at Ubisoft haven't been exactly kind in their public comments in regards to Nintendo.

@the_ninja I have a theory that Shulk is playable, and Monolith know this and are anticipating the reveal just as much as the fans, but they might not know all of the details, including the reveal date, so they re-tweet all of the event or character related tweets that they can. Or you may be right and they're trolling.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

ZurrrrBlattTron

Ehhhhhhh honestly I'm fine with the amount of third party in this game next one sure! But we're fine where we are at now, so just a lil longer :3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Bigtime

If Ubisoft were that helpful in something as simple as a trophy, I wonder what would have happened if Sakurai asked for him to be playable.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Namco

Professor Layton
Jigglypuff
Ghirahim
Mewtwo
Wonder Red
Chrom / Lucina
Monita
Paper Mario
Dr. Shrunk
Navi

If they're going to reveal any of these characters, I'll be happy. I don't expect to see any of the last four though

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Kewlan

Only 3 hours!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

erv

Wolf link as a separate playable character!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

2Sang

It's obviously rayman now. This is awesome! Rayman was my most wanted 3rd party character after pac and megaman. I wanted rayman since melee.

EDIT: spoke too soon. There's a leak from a few days ago that said he was planned to be playable but was ultimately scrapped.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Still calling Shulk, it makes sense even if he isn't in Xenoblade Chronicles: X. If it isn't him, I'd hope for Ness (I don't play as him but Earthbound does need a representative).
Regardless of who it is, I hope they are a good fighter and not some gimmicky trash like PacMan seems to be so far.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

I kinda like this. Hope it becomes a regular thing until release, or even after with DLC. It'd be cool if they had a veteran reveal as well.

MrWalkieTalkie

I knew there was a reason for my suspicions! Why would they schedule this special worldwide reveal and tell us a weekend in advance? I knew it had to be something out of the ordinary! There was no way this would all be put together for another Nintendo character.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Prof_Clayton

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I knew there was a reason for my suspicions! Why would they schedule this special worldwide reveal and tell us a weekend in advance? I knew it had to be something out of the ordinary! There was no way this would all be put together for another Nintendo character.

If it was Rayman, I feel like Ubisoft would make them show the reveal video on Xbox.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic