Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,761 to 9,780 of 27,917

Dark-Luigi

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Still calling Shulk, it makes sense even if he isn't in Xenoblade Chronicles: X. If it isn't him, I'd hope for Ness (I don't play as him but Earthbound does need a representative).
Regardless of who it is, I hope they are a good fighter and not some gimmicky trash like PacMan seems to be so far.

This.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Kewlan

I also think it will be Shulk, but I wish it's Marshall!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

2Sang wrote:

It's obviously rayman now. This is awesome! Rayman was my most wanted 3rd party character after pac and megaman. I wanted rayman since melee.

EDIT: spoke too soon. There's a leak from a few days ago that said he was planned to be playable but was ultimately scrapped.

Most leaks are fake anyway, so it's still very possible,

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

2Sang

The_Ninja wrote:

2Sang wrote:

It's obviously rayman now. This is awesome! Rayman was my most wanted 3rd party character after pac and megaman. I wanted rayman since melee.

EDIT: spoke too soon. There's a leak from a few days ago that said he was planned to be playable but was ultimately scrapped.

But the leak specifically called rayman very recently to my understanding, implying he was intended to be revealed today but was eventually rejected. On another note, if it is shulk now, I'm going to be so sad but not because shulk is in, but that the hype was killed thanks to the rayman pic.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

I just can't really accept him NOT being playable at this point! Why would they make a trophy of him and nothing more? It would be really weird and upsetting if this was literally Ubisoft's only contribution to Smash, a trophy of a 3rd Party character. It's like dangling a treat in front our faces and never getting it.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I just can't really accept him NOT being playable at this point! Why would they make a trophy of him and nothing more? It would be really weird and upsetting if this was literally Ubisoft's only contribution to Smash, a trophy of a 3rd Party character. It's like dangling a treat in front our faces and never getting it.

I know bro, I was sooo hyped when I first saw it, but now I'm just sad. Shulk, Chrom, or even Marshal won't be enough to make me happy now.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

cookiex

Untitled

(If Sakurai is now trolling us)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Jazzer94

That Rayman trophy reveal was brilliant and is why Sakurai is one of my favorite developers trolling everyone and planting a seed of doubt in what everyone expects in terms of character reveal.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

cookiex

I'm betting that the Rayman reveal is to lead people astray after Monolith spoiled Shulk.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

The_Ninja

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

IKR! I've been wanting him in since E3 2013, but lost hope because of there already being 3 third parties.... Now it's back again. How can a 3rd party have a trophy when anyone from his franchise or himself isn't playable... or maybe Rabbids are playable? D; But I think that if Rayman IS playable, he'll have a moveset based on Origins/Legends, Rayman 3, and probaly ssdly the Rabbids games too (plunger throw or something)

The_Ninja

Tsuchinoko

2Sang wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

2Sang wrote:

But the leak specifically called rayman very recently to my understanding, implying he was intended to be revealed today but was eventually rejected. On another note, if it is shulk now, I'm going to be so sad but not because shulk is in, but that the hype was killed thanks to the rayman pic.

What new leak? Share with the entire class please.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

cookiex

Untitled

or

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

The_Ninja

@cookiex I hope it's the limbless one.
I hope Rayman's final smash (if he is playable) is one of the rayman 3 powerups, or Disco/Funky Rayman. But I would prefer the latter as an alt costume. And of course Rayomz hehe...

Untitled

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Just noticed, today is Bastille Day (a very important day in France, like the 4th of july in America)
Rayman originated there. I don't if that actually confirms him, or deconfirms him...

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Jazzer94

Kewlan wrote:

Someone better post a link to the fight when it's up on YouTube!

@Kewlan
Video: [youtube:-v6N7nkJWPw]

It was a great match chat was going nuts.
Untitled

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MrWalkieTalkie

If Rayman is playable, I imagine his strength would be that he'd have incredibly long range, being able to throw his punches from across the stage since they aren't connected to his body. But his weakness would be that he pretty weak in defense, based on his games like Origins & Legends where 1 hit from an enemy will kill you.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic