Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 921 to 940 of 27,917

e-love

Orngeblu wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Agreed, i wonder if the wii fit trainer is in the story.

Obviously she well.

She's the final boss, you heard it here first.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

umegames

Bulby wrote:

I think Mewtwo will return, due to his new form giving him an obvious Final Smash. We'll probably see some Gen 6 Pokemon we don't know about yet as a second Pokemon. I want Lucario to stay, but if he doesn't make it its not too bad.

Just PLEASE cut Jigglypuff, no one cares about her anymore...

I feel the same about jigglypuff. I'll pick her from time to time, but i think her time is up. I think falco should exit too, in exchange for kyrstal, if they want another star fox character.

also, check out my fan-made hype movie

Edited on by umegames

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

DreamyViridi

@umegames
Really? I think Wolf should be cut if that were to be the case.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

zoroarkrules25

Yeah you don't guess wii fit trainer as unlikely without inside info.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

FireMario887

I know Luigi is gonna be in this game, but he did not show up in any screenshot. That is torture for him, it's his year, he deserves to be shown in a great game series. Give him a break; it must be bad having to wait to be unlocked when it is your year...

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

Varia01 wrote:

I know Luigi is gonna be in this game, but he did not show up in any screenshot. That is torture for him, it's his year, he deserves to be shown in a great game series. Give him a break; it must be bad having to wait to be unlocked when it is your year...

Indeed; although the game won't be released until at least next year when the Year of Luigi is over. Also; I don't want to play as Mii. Idk, it just feels like a big waste. Besides, I've got Mario Kart for that.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FireMario887

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Indeed; although the game won't be released until at least next year when the Year of Luigi is over. Also; I don't want to play as Mii. Idk, it just feels like a big waste. Besides, I've got Mario Kart for that.

More torture for Luigi! The game is announced on his year and comes out after it! I wouldn't blame him if he's crying right now.

FireMario887

SubBronze

I want Mii to be in the game, for the simple fact that I can play as Miiyamoto
get it

Also, I think people may be forgetting about the greatest character to not be unveiled, Non Specific Action Figure.
Untitled

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Daggo

Some other news:

The following comes from a Kotaku interview with designer Masahiro Sakurai...

"I'm really sorry...If I were to answer that question, I'd get in a lot of trouble in a lot of different ways, so I can't answer. But I think I can say generally that there won't be a trend of adding a lot of third-party characters. You can sort of think of Mega Man as being the special case."

On the 3DS being factored into returning character decisions...

"The reality of the situation unfortunately is that there are certain limitations on the 3DS. So we're forced into the situation where we may need to reduce some characters to a certain degree. but we're really working hard in order to include as many characters as possible."

Source: Kotaku via GoNintendo

Daggo

JoyBoy

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Is this going to be how it woks?

I hope not lol, that looks outrageous and disgusting haha :0

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

zoroarkrules25

Ah, ok, i have never played fire emblem. Anyway i think grovelye and duskinor from explorers of sky should be playable and work like the ice climbers.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic