AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

941. Posted:

Luigi is always an unlockable.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

942. Posted:

I am personally hoping for some sort of Adventure mode like the Subspace in Brawl. I enjoyed it for the most part. I'm thinking some characters should have some small speaking parts though this time. Was a little bit awkward when Snake or Fox seemed like they needed to talk but couldn't get the words out.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

943. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I am personally hoping for some sort of Adventure mode like the Subspace in Brawl. I enjoyed it for the most part. I'm thinking some characters should have some small speaking parts though this time. Was a little bit awkward when Snake or Fox seemed like they needed to talk but couldn't get the words out.

Well, I don't know about another Subspace-like story mode. It will probably happen. Though wouldn't it be awkward seeing the Wii Fit Trainer or Villager...I mean, I feel like it'll kill the feel. Subspace Emissary felt pretty awesome, if I remember correctly, lol. Doesn't make sense. That's also what I am worried about. Then again, in Melee, was Game & Watch a "wtf" character at first? But, I guess I never really got to feel that way because I was so young and wasn't so attached to Smash like I am. Was ROB a "wtf" character in Brawl as well? I've never gotten to see other peoples reaction to it, so I wouldn't know. :/ I didn't really care. I was young back then too and I just thought: "OH MY GOD, A NEW SMASH, GOTTA HAVE!!" I never really got to see him as a newcomer until I unlocked him. I was definitely psyched for Sonic, though. Didn't know who the hell Snake was, but I guess I thought he was a cool addition. He fits smash just fine.

To me Game & Watch and ROB were not wtf characters, but maybe I didn't really care back then. Now I do, though. I guess I'm used to those characters now. (As everyone else). So, maybe we just have to get used to it.

Though, from what you see from the trailer, you see a ruins-like stage or level. Looks like we may be getting a story mode. I wonder who the antagonist will be this time, if not Tabuu.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

944. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Well, I don't know about another Subspace-like story mode. It will probably happen. Though wouldn't it be awkward seeing the Wii Fit Trainer or Villager...I mean, I feel like it'll kill the feel. Subspace Emissary felt pretty awesome, if I remember correctly, lol. Doesn't make sense. That's also what I am worried about. Then again, in Melee, apparently that was a "wtf" character at first? But, I guess I never really got to feel that way because I was so young and wasn't so attached to Smash like I am. Apparently ROB was a "wtf" character in Brawl as well? I've never gotten to see other peoples reaction to it, so I wouldn't know. :/ I didn't really care. I was young back then too and I just thought: "OH MY GOD, A NEW SMASH, GOTTA HAVE!!" I never really got to see him as a newcomer until I unlocked him. I was definitely psyched for Sonic, though. Didn't know who the hell Snake was, but I guess I thought he was a cool addition. He fits smash just fine.

Though, from what you see from the trailer, you see a ruins-like stage or level. Looks like we may be getting a story mode. I wonder who the antagonist will be this time, if not Tabuu.

I really liked Tabuu, He kind of felt like the bad guys of bad guys. No real emotion, and nothing to stop him except for just about every Nintendo hero available. Even Ganondorf himself had trouble against him, not to mention the Master Hand's trouble with him as well (being his puppet). Still, i feel like just a little something was missing from him. Not really sure what it was.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Musterd

945. Posted:

This probably won't happen, but it would be really epic: Instead of one big adventure mode, each character has a unique story mode based on their series? Mega Man, for example, could fight Robot Masters, leading up to Yellow Devil (as seen in the trailer) and then Dr. Wily. And maybe, after you beat each one, you can replay it with any character!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

946. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I really liked Tabuu, He kind of felt like the bad guys of bad guys. No real emotion, and nothing to stop him except for just about every Nintendo hero available. Even Ganondorf himself had trouble against him, not to mention the Master Hand's trouble with him as well (being his puppet). Still, i feel like just a little something was missing from him. Not really sure what it was.

>:C That moment I edit my post, and someone posts AGAIN really quickly! Jeez this place is SUPER active.

Anyways... Yeah, you're right there, he was the 'bad guy of bad guys'. I don't really feel anything was missing. I'm not sure what you're thinking. If we were to get a new antagonist, I really wonder what it'd be. I wouldn't mind Tabuu again, I guess.

I wonder who Lucario will be replaced with if he does get cut. People say it could be Zoroark, but please no...I don't want Zoroark. He's nowhere near the character Lucario or Mewtwo is. When I say character, I mean their personalities. Heck, they even talk. I don't know if Zoroark talks, actually. I'd much rather have the comeback of Lucario than Mewtwo, though. That's just my preference anyways.

Musterd wrote:

This probably won't happen, but it would be really epic: Instead of one big adventure mode, each character has a unique story mode based on their series? Mega Man, for example, could fight Robot Masters, leading up to Yellow Devil (as seen in the trailer) and then Dr. Wily. And maybe, after you beat each one, you can replay it with any character!

I'd rather have a story involving all the characters.

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

947. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

>:C That moment I edit my post, and someone posts AGAIN really quickly! Jeez this place is SUPER active.

Anyways... Yeah, you're right there, he was the 'bad guy of bad guys'. I don't really feel anything was missing. I'm not sure what you're thinking. If we were to get a new antagonist, I really wonder what it'd be. I wouldn't mind Tabuu again, I guess.

I wonder who Lucario will be replaced with if he does get cut. People say it could be Zoroark, but please no...I don't want Zoroark. He's nowhere near the character Lucario or Mewtwo is. When I say character, I mean their personalities. Heck, they even talk. I don't know if Zoroark talks, actually. I'd much rather have the comeback of Lucario than Mewtwo, though. That's just my preference anyways.

Musterd wrote:

I'd rather have a story involving all the characters.

Agreed, i wonder if the wii fit trainer is in the story.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

948. Posted:

To be fair, not all of the characters have to fit in the story. Besides; everyone can have their roles. Don't judge a book by its cover remember.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

supered91

949. Posted:

or maybe seperate storylines one with all ze characters and one where all the characters have their own storylines

supered91

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

950. Posted:

I think Mewtwo will return, due to his new form giving him an obvious Final Smash. We'll probably see some Gen 6 Pokemon we don't know about yet as a second Pokemon. I want Lucario to stay, but if he doesn't make it its not too bad.

Just PLEASE cut Jigglypuff, no one cares about her anymore...

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

951. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Obviously she well.

<3 Smash Bros.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

952. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Obviously she well.

She's the final boss, you heard it here first.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

umegames

953. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

I think Mewtwo will return, due to his new form giving him an obvious Final Smash. We'll probably see some Gen 6 Pokemon we don't know about yet as a second Pokemon. I want Lucario to stay, but if he doesn't make it its not too bad.

Just PLEASE cut Jigglypuff, no one cares about her anymore...

I feel the same about jigglypuff. I'll pick her from time to time, but i think her time is up. I think falco should exit too, in exchange for kyrstal, if they want another star fox character.

also, check out my fan-made hype movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

Edited on by umegames

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

954. Posted:

@umegames
Really? I think Wolf should be cut if that were to be the case.

My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

955. Posted:

jigglypuff will stay no doubt stay, know that shes a fairy. Also whose seen this rumor: http://smashboards.com/threads/all-newcomers-were-leaked-alon...

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

956. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

jigglypuff will stay no doubt stay, know that shes a fairy. Also whose seen this rumor: http://smashboards.com/threads/all-newcomers-were-leaked-alon...

I have. I hope it's real, and it probably is considering that guy had to have insider knowledge.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

957. Posted:

Yeah you don't guess wii fit trainer as unlikely without inside info.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

Varia01

958. Posted:

I know Luigi is gonna be in this game, but he did not show up in any screenshot. That is torture for him, it's his year, he deserves to be shown in a great game series. Give him a break; it must be bad having to wait to be unlocked when it is your year...

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

959. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

I know Luigi is gonna be in this game, but he did not show up in any screenshot. That is torture for him, it's his year, he deserves to be shown in a great game series. Give him a break; it must be bad having to wait to be unlocked when it is your year...

Indeed; although the game won't be released until at least next year when the Year of Luigi is over. Also; I don't want to play as Mii. Idk, it just feels like a big waste. Besides, I've got Mario Kart for that.

My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

AuthorMessage

Varia01

960. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Indeed; although the game won't be released until at least next year when the Year of Luigi is over. Also; I don't want to play as Mii. Idk, it just feels like a big waste. Besides, I've got Mario Kart for that.

More torture for Luigi! The game is announced on his year and comes out after it! I wouldn't blame him if he's crying right now.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.