Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 28,771

Prof3ssorMGW

Just gonna copy/pasta my post:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Orngeblu

LK9T9 wrote:

Just gonna copy/pasta my post:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Prof3ssorMGW

Orngeblu wrote:

LK9T9 wrote:

Just gonna copy/pasta my post:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

Yeah no doubt, I'm mainly interested in the Wii U ver. as well. I see me selling the 3DS ver. after a few years, 2-3. Going to send you a friend request on Miiverse since I know I'll be playing you in Smash 4 when it comes out lol. No BDacus for you though. :3

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

CorporalPegasus

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

Vibes and low lights

Prof3ssorMGW

CorporalPegasus wrote:

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

Hopefully user-made communities in Miiverse will have already been implemented by the time SSB4 comes out. The online communities like Smashboards & AllisBrawl will still be alot better though.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

umegames

AND

Exclusive to Nintendolife.com, an early look at video #6 - Kirby
*** VIDEO NOT INTENDED TO DEMO COMBOS OR HIGH LEVEL PLAY ***

Edited on by umegames

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

Snagrio

Orngeblu wrote:

LK9T9 wrote:

Just gonna copy/pasta my post:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

I wonder if the two versions will have a bundled option, as in you buy both in the same purchase. That would be nice.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

supered91

i wonder by the time smash bros come they could make a wii u super smash bros 4 bundle

supered91

Flynn

supered91 wrote:

i wonder by the time smash bros come they could make a wii u super smash bros 4 bundle

That would be amazing.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
2.)FE:A
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2091-7769 | Nintendo Network ID: Linkmaster1994

Silverbullet89

supered91 wrote:

i wonder by the time smash bros come they could make a wii u super smash bros 4 bundle

I would be lying if I said I haven't been waiting to buy a Wii U in case of such a possibility.

Silverbullet89

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9360-8598

supered91

i would love to see a project x smash bros (super smash bros and project x zone)

supered91

supered91

i think if the game sales are great i think it would get a bundle, what does anyone think of a project x smash bros crossover (project x zone and super smash bros)

supered91

supered91

im talking about if it got to the point where the sales were better then ssb,ssbm,sssbb COMBINED but we still don't know what the game is if the rumors are true then it might not but we will just have to wait and see

supered91

Orngeblu

LK9T9 wrote:

Yeah no doubt, I'm mainly interested in the Wii U ver. as well. I see me selling the 3DS ver. after a few years, 2-3. Going to send you a friend request on Miiverse since I know I'll be playing you in Smash 4 when it comes out lol. No BDacus for you though. :3

Yeah, and I am afraid Sakurai is only going to be showing the 3DS version. :/ That's my biggest fear, knowing that this E3 we won't get any information on a "true" Smash. (When I say that, I mean when it's on console. I consider that "true".)

Also, go ahead! :3 I'll sure be Smashing (replacing Brawl with that, lol) you when I get the game, unlock all the characters, stages, and beat the story mode.

BDACUS? I don't know what the B stands for...lol.

CorporalPegasus wrote:

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

Lol, Ganon is so bad in Brawl. They need to make him better in Smash 4. I don't know how they'd do that though. If he's going to be staying a heavy character...maybe some super armor?

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Prof3ssorMGW

@Orngeblu: It stands for buffered. I doubt they'll just show 1 ver. and not the other. I do think though, that we won't be receiving as much info as we'd like to. Keeping my fingers crossed though!

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

WaveBoy

Not too interested at all in seeing the Wii-looking 30fps-running 3DS Smash bros sequal in comparison to the true Wii U version. It would be pretty darn dissapointing if the Wii U version was a no show.

WaveBoy

supered91

we don't know if the wii u version is the true version though

supered91

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic