Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 721 to 740 of 18,246

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

721. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I remember reading this one guy's idea on a different site:

There would be 2 final smashes for each character. The first would be acquired by getting a standard Smash Ball, and the second (more powerful) one would be acquired by a much more rare Smash Ball.

I always thought this was a good idea.

I myself have pondered the idea of two FSs per character, only instead of separate Smash Balls the chance of using either attack is random (or there could be certain factors that could dictate the odds, such damage percentage).

On a separate note, I really hope Luigi gets to use the Poltergeist in the new game(s), like Mario's F.L.U.D.D. only more integrated into the moveset. Possibilites could be charging then using the flashlight to stun opponents (think DK's Giant Punch only with a Deku Nut effect), blowing enemies away (again like F.L.U.D.D. only with wind), and maybe shooting out a ghost as a projectile, which could be randomized between several types, like a Greenie and Slammer for example, for different damage and/or effects.

I always thought that maybe if each character had two final smashes you could select your final smash before the match begins. However, this might destroy the simplicity of the character select...

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

722. Posted:

Here's how I think it will happen:
They show off a video of Mario, Link Kirby, and Samus fighting in an HD place. Showing off the Galaxy themed stage. Little Mac comes in and dashes to punch Link. Mario is there counting "One Two Three, Four..." then Chrom comes in with his critical hits and his Falchion. Finally Miis come in specifically Reggie's, and Iwata's. Reggie taunts "My Body is Ready" then they battle it off. In the ending Iwata wins and says to Reggie "Who's Your Daddy?"

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

dumedum

723. Posted:

They should really push new characters. They need characters from Xenoblade, Pushmo, Prof. E Gadd of course because of Luigi's Mansion, Kirby Yarn, etc. Things from the new games.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

724. Posted:

@Kyloctopus

You have won the internet for the day.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

725. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

@Kyloctopus

You have won the internet for the day.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

726. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Here's how I think it will happen:
They show off a video of Mario, Link Kirby, and Samus fighting in an HD place. Showing off the Galaxy themed stage. Little Mac comes in and dashes to punch Link. Mario is there counting "One Two Three, Four..." then Chrom comes in with his critical hits and his Falchion. Finally Miis come in specifically Reggie's, and Iwata's. Reggie taunts "My Body is Ready" then they battle it off. In the ending Iwata wins and says to Reggie "Who's Your Daddy?"

You're making me want a trailer even more, you know that, don't you?

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

supered91

727. Posted:

i wonder if captain commando will be in ssb4

supered91

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

728. Posted:

BEHOLD: a leaked image of it playing on gamepad
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Prof3ssorMGW

729. Posted:

^ lol. Mario needs to be patched, too OP. I know that move is going to do like 50%+

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

730. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

BEHOLD: a leaked image of it playing on gamepad
Untitled

Seems legit.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Prof3ssorMGW

731. Posted:

Just gonna copy/pasta my post:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

732. Posted:

LK9T9 wrote:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Prof3ssorMGW

733. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

LK9T9 wrote:

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

Yeah no doubt, I'm mainly interested in the Wii U ver. as well. I see me selling the 3DS ver. after a few years, 2-3. Going to send you a friend request on Miiverse since I know I'll be playing you in Smash 4 when it comes out lol. No BDacus for you though. :3

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

734. Posted:

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Prof3ssorMGW

735. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

Hopefully user-made communities in Miiverse will have already been implemented by the time SSB4 comes out. The online communities like Smashboards & AllisBrawl will still be alot better though.

AuthorMessage

umegames

736. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KReDR4ZBFrc[

AND

Exclusive to Nintendolife.com, an early look at video #6 - Kirby
*** VIDEO NOT INTENDED TO DEMO COMBOS OR HIGH LEVEL PLAY ***

http://youtu.be/mTzQ-Ao6Hts

Edited on by umegames

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

737. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

LK9T9 wrote:

I wonder if the two versions will have a bundled option, as in you buy both in the same purchase. That would be nice.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

supered91

738. Posted:

i wonder by the time smash bros come they could make a wii u super smash bros 4 bundle

supered91

AuthorMessage

Flynn

739. Posted:

supered91 wrote:

i wonder by the time smash bros come they could make a wii u super smash bros 4 bundle

That would be amazing.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
2.)FE:A
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2091-7769 | Nintendo Network ID: Linkmaster1994

AuthorMessage

Silverbullet89

740. Posted:

supered91 wrote:

I would be lying if I said I haven't been waiting to buy a Wii U in case of such a possibility.

Silverbullet89

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9360-8598