Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 701 to 720 of 27,917

Happy_Mask

@Musterd Lol, Commander Video is the best.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ketchupcat

@Happy_Mask And Runner 2 gave him more than enough costume options!
Also, I just realized that the stickers from Sticker Star are almost guaranteed to appear as stickers. Or maybe even items! Ex. If you pick up a Jump sticker, you can cause damage with jumps for a limited amount of time or something.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

supered91

i think there should be double smashes (team attacks) and some team tourneys that would be so cool,btw marx's final smash should be that mouth kamehameha

supered91

OdnetninAges

I remember reading this one guy's idea on a different site:

There would be 2 final smashes for each character. The first would be acquired by getting a standard Smash Ball, and the second (more powerful) one would be acquired by a much more rare Smash Ball.

I always thought this was a good idea.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

There would be 2 final smashes for each character. The first would be acquired by getting a standard Smash Ball, and the second (more powerful) one would be acquired by a much more rare Smash Ball.

I myself have pondered the idea of two FSs per character, only instead of separate Smash Balls the chance of using either attack is random (or there could be certain factors that could dictate the odds, such damage percentage).

On a separate note, I really hope Luigi gets to use the Poltergeist in the new game(s), like Mario's F.L.U.D.D. only more integrated into the moveset. Possibilites could be charging then using the flashlight to stun opponents (think DK's Giant Punch only with a Deku Nut effect), blowing enemies away (again like F.L.U.D.D. only with wind), and maybe shooting out a ghost as a projectile, which could be randomized between several types, like a Greenie and Slammer for example, for different damage and/or effects.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Balko

WingedFish wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I myself have pondered the idea of two FSs per character, only instead of separate Smash Balls the chance of using either attack is random (or there could be certain factors that could dictate the odds, such damage percentage).

On a separate note, I really hope Luigi gets to use the Poltergeist in the new game(s), like Mario's F.L.U.D.D. only more integrated into the moveset. Possibilites could be charging then using the flashlight to stun opponents (think DK's Giant Punch only with a Deku Nut effect), blowing enemies away (again like F.L.U.D.D. only with wind), and maybe shooting out a ghost as a projectile, which could be randomized between several types, like a Greenie and Slammer for example, for different damage and/or effects.

I always thought that maybe if each character had two final smashes you could select your final smash before the match begins. However, this might destroy the simplicity of the character select...

Captain_Balko

Kyloctopus

Here's how I think it will happen:
They show off a video of Mario, Link Kirby, and Samus fighting in an HD place. Showing off the Galaxy themed stage. Little Mac comes in and dashes to punch Link. Mario is there counting "One Two Three, Four..." then Chrom comes in with his critical hits and his Falchion. Finally Miis come in specifically Reggie's, and Iwata's. Reggie taunts "My Body is Ready" then they battle it off. In the ending Iwata wins and says to Reggie "Who's Your Daddy?"

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

dumedum

They should really push new characters. They need characters from Xenoblade, Pushmo, Prof. E Gadd of course because of Luigi's Mansion, Kirby Yarn, etc. Things from the new games.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

supered91

i wonder if captain commando will be in ssb4

supered91

Prof3ssorMGW

^ lol. Mario needs to be patched, too OP. I know that move is going to do like 50%+

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Prof3ssorMGW

Just gonna copy/pasta my post:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

Orngeblu

LK9T9 wrote:

Cannot wait for Smash, we are finally going to see what it'll look like for Wii U & 3DS! No doubt there will be a trailer. If all goes well we will see some gameplay footage, something I'm really want to see. Last but not least I hope for a release date, at least saying what season it'll come out in.

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Prof3ssorMGW

Orngeblu wrote:

LK9T9 wrote:

I'm more interested in the information for the Wii U version. I don't expect too much from the 3DS version, but if it has character customization (which Sakurai said he would try to do), then the 3DS one is totally worth it. Unless I can customize the characters on the Wii U version?

Yeah no doubt, I'm mainly interested in the Wii U ver. as well. I see me selling the 3DS ver. after a few years, 2-3. Going to send you a friend request on Miiverse since I know I'll be playing you in Smash 4 when it comes out lol. No BDacus for you though. :3

CorporalPegasus

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

IGOR!

Prof3ssorMGW

CorporalPegasus wrote:

I really hope they give Ganondorf a unique moveset or at least a few new special moves. He deserves one!
Also what i want are communities. They were very helpfull, and i think SSB would greatly benefit from this.

Hopefully user-made communities in Miiverse will have already been implemented by the time SSB4 comes out. The online communities like Smashboards & AllisBrawl will still be alot better though.

umegames

AND

Exclusive to Nintendolife.com, an early look at video #6 - Kirby
*** VIDEO NOT INTENDED TO DEMO COMBOS OR HIGH LEVEL PLAY ***

Edited on by umegames

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic