Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 22,051

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

621. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Starfox has enough reps as it is.

Agreed. I'll never understand why Starfox managed to get more reps that Metroid, F-Zero, and Fire Emblem....

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

622. Posted:

shinpichu wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Agreed. I'll never understand why Starfox managed to get more reps that Metroid, F-Zero, and Fire Emblem....

FE I understand, mostly because half of it's entire existence was japan only. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

623. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

shinpichu wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

FE I understand, mostly because half of it's entire existence was japan only. :P

Sad but true.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

theStyleWithin

624. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

theStyleWithin wrote:

So Krystal should be the only staff weilder in SSB4!

Nope, not if Palutena gets in. As I, and everyone else who's played Kid Icarus: Uprising knows, she can be a fierce opponent when using her magical glowing staff of death. Besides, I'd rather have her instead of Krystal anyway; Starfox has enough reps as it is.

Theres no point in putting Palutena in SSB4 just cuz shes popular, she doesn't even fight. It doesn't even make sense to put Viridi in just cuz shes popular. I would rather have Phosphora or Pyhron in SSB4 they make sense for fighters.

First earth destroy the other planets later!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Age of Empires 2 Conquerors Exansion
Fire Emblem Awakening
Theatrerythm Final Fantasy
Darksiders 2
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nintendoland
Neopets.com
Space Station Syllicon Valley
Star Wars Podracer (N64)

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2891-3100 | Nintendo Network ID: theStyleWithin

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

625. Posted:

theStyleWithin wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

theStyleWithin wrote:

Nope, not if Palutena gets in. As I, and everyone else who's played Kid Icarus: Uprising knows, she can be a fierce opponent when using her magical glowing staff of death. Besides, I'd rather have her instead of Krystal anyway; Starfox has enough reps as it is.

Theres no point in putting Palutena in SSB4 just cuz shes popular, she doesn't even fight. It doesn't even make sense to put Viridi in just cuz shes popular. I would rather have Phosphora or Pyhron in SSB4 they make sense for fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eKVXMtkTAA&t=11m40s

Even if she never fought, neither did Zelda or ROB.

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

626. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I see your point and i know square can be a pain, also dr. mario should definitely come back. Bomberman has a decent chance of getting in.

It'd be great to see Bomberman, but unfortunately the franchise is not getting a rep. If we were to get anyone from Konami, they'll just bring back Snake.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

627. Posted:

The most important additions character wise IMO, would be:
Krystal with staff
Little Mac
Saki
Mewtwo returning or replacing Lucario
A new Pokemon from the next gen X & Y
Pikmin character
Rosalina or Daisy(one of the princess)
King K. Rool
Samarai Goroh
A Golden Sun character
A bounty hunter from Metroid

3rd party:
Bomberman and Pommy
Pacman, Blinky, and Ms. Pac Man
Raiden and Liquid Ocelot(assuming Snake returns)
Tails and Knuckles(assuming Sonic returns)
Megaman, Protoman, and Bass(most unlikely, but these would be the only Capcom ones I would think)

Those are the main character additions I think woulld be in question. I just don't see a yarn Kirby, or any other type of clone of a character happening before a completely different character.
Maybe different costumes and color changes for teams for any costume. More customization in general, and changing faults where needed, like identical movesets of the Starfox characters.
New items, stages, the regular improvements.
That's all I can really think of.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

628. Posted:

theStyleWithin wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

@theyStyleWithin
You forgot Homer Simpson and SpongeBob

um... No I didn't. Who the hell would want Spongbob in Smash Bros all hes gonna b able to is laugh annoying while Donkey Kong uses him as a punching bag! I don't kno where ur getting by saying I forgot 2 characters I didn't bother to mention because why? I didn't mention them in the first place. Put them on your list don't go putting words into my mouth like I request Homer and Spongbob.

I didn't think you were serious. -_-

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

theStyleWithin

629. Posted:

shinpichu wrote:

theStyleWithin wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

theStyleWithin wrote:

Actually ur wrong about Zelda she fights in Twilight Princess and in Ocarina of Time with a defensive cast spell!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com
Star Wars Podracer (N64)

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

630. Posted:

theStyleWithin wrote:

shinpichu wrote:

theStyleWithin wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

theStyleWithin wrote:

Actually ur wrong about Zelda she fights in Twilight Princess and in Ocarina of Time with a defensive cast spell!

A defensive spell can hardly be considered fighting... although I remember in Wind Waker she fired a bow at Ganondorf, but that isn't the Zelda that we are talking about.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

631. Posted:

You know who should be in the next Smash Bros.?

Mario.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

632. Posted:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Mario.

Yes, I do hope he'll be in the next game. ;)

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

skywake

633. Posted:

Untitled
hmm...

Best three on there would have to be Ghirahim, Megaman and Professor Layton..... I guess we'll just have to wait ;)

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

634. Posted:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Mario.

NO WAY

HE'S TOO BLAND, AND HE'D JUST BE ANOTHER PERSON WHO PUNCHES THINGS

WE HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO PUNCH THINGS

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

635. Posted:

shinpichu wrote:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Mario.

NO WAY

I KNOW RIGHT WE NEED MORE FEMALES AND VILLAINS CUZ THEY'RE FEMALES AND VILLAINS AND ORIGINAL

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

theStyleWithin

636. Posted:

shinpichu wrote:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Mario.

NO WAY

Now ur just causing problems. Guns are an attachment punching is a common physical attribute. Why don't we just wipe the roster clean then so that SSB4 isn't even a game we can play ha! Did u kno there r ppl who think u should fight with a sword and not a gun cuz its fair? Ur up close in a persons face and u have to make more effort to kill them a gun u can kill in a blink of an eye and is not fair. I will say I'm fine if 2 gun users from Starfox stays. #1 would have to be Fox, and 2 Wolf because they always seem to want a villain to be in SSB4 from every series. So Wolf stays but Falco is a no no. If we were too illiminate a gun user it has to be him and replaced with a staff weilder being Krystal. Fox won't be holding a staff in the next SSB4 just because he was the only one using it for the most of Starfox adventures. It's not his weapon it belongs to Krystal! And iconically she has to have her staff 4 SSB4 in no other Starfox game besides Starfox Adventures did he ever have a staff! One more time he was only borrowing it. I do agree with you there are too many punchers. But I choose to careless, because punching is a common physical attribute. Guns, swords are attachments.

Edited on by theStyleWithin

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Fire Emblem Awakening
Darksiders 2
Nintendoland
Neopets.com
Star Wars Podracer (N64)

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

637. Posted:

So, two things...

1. The whole Nintendo/SEGA partnership thing with Sonic The Hedgehog... I don't think this means that Sonic is guaranteed to be in the next Smash Bros. I've seen a few people across multiple sites think it is 100% confirmed, but... It's not. Granted, the possibility rose, but I still don't think it confirms anything for sure... I say if you want him in the next game keep your expectations low for now (like, pretend it's been confirmed to not be in the game), and you'll be happily surprised if I am wrong if they announce him returning during the Pre-e3 Nintendo Direct next month or later. If you don't want him in the next game, I say don't worry for now.

2. Smash Bros. to be shown at next e3 Nintendo Direct... Didn't we already know this? We already knew this... Again, it's more than likely screnshots, so keep your expectations low. However, I do hope they infact show off a trailer. I also hope they announce the official title for the game. (If it was actually called Super Smash Bros. Café, that'd be the... best thing ever...)

So...

Yeah.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

638. Posted:

I have a good guess as to what the official name will be based on a certain pattern. So first, let's look at the previous games. Smash 64 said it was a Melee of Nintendo characters (don't remember exactly what it said), Melee said the all-star Brawl is on, and finally, Brawl said Nintendo worlds Collide. So with all that taken into account, SSB4 might be called SSB Collide/Collision(s).

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

639. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I have a good guess as to what the official name will be based on a certain pattern. So first, let's look at the previous games. Smash 64 said it was a Melee of Nintendo characters (don't remember exactly what it said), Melee said the all-star Brawl is on, and finally, Brawl said Nintendo worlds Collide. So with all that taken into account, SSB4 might be called SSB Collide/Collision(s).

Interestin idea. Mind if I borrow it to share on other sites?

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

640. Posted:

they should put paper mario in! it would be like toon link and link but paper mario would have more interesting attacks and mario's most famous(and maybe only) weapon(power ups and suits don't count) the hammer!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF