Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 641 to 660 of 27,917

NintendoDork

I need more characters. There were a lot of people that did not make into brawl that I wanted so Im gonna make a quick little top ten characters i want for ssb4:
10: Little Mac
9: Ridley
8: Miis
7: Knuckles/ Tails
6: New pokemon x and y trainer
5: Yarn kirby
4: Paper Mario
3: Lance
2: Maxwell
1: Mega Man

Edited on by NintendoDork

NintendoDork

ItsFuzzyPickles

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=3tkgn2ffap3yf...

A friend of mine (who made a previous poll that reached 2000 votes before, but had twenty-five characters) has created a new poll that consists of virtually every character someone wants to see. The poll has not only characters, but also stages, Assist Trophies and bosses available as well. First part is characters, the second part is stage and finally Assist Trophies and bosses.

Make sure to vote for who you want and not who you expect. This is a want poll, not an likelihood poll. You also only get one chance to vote, so vote wisely.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Oooh, Shortie's new poll.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

shinpichu

astarisborn94 wrote:

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=3tkgn2fap3yfc...

A friend of mine (who made a previous poll that reached 2000 votes before, but had twenty-five characters) has created a new poll that consists of virtually every character someone wants to see. The poll has not only characters, but also stages, Assist Trophies and bosses available as well. First part is characters, the second part is stage and finally Assist Trophies and bosses.

Make sure to vote for who you want and not who you expect. This is a want poll, not an likelihood poll. You also only get one chance to vote, so vote wisely.

Already voted. It's in my sig as well.

EDIT: Also, the link you've provided seems to be broken. The one in my sig should work though.

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Snagrio

I'm rather surprised Roy has that many votes. In fact I've heard from someone on here before that Roy is among the top most wanted characters in Japan, at least at the time I was told so. Would sure like him back...

Mewtwo's demand is certainly unsuprising though. Hopefully if he is put back in they'll beef up him up overall since frankly, half of his moves sucked. Which is too bad because he has so much potential as an awesome character to use.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

ItsFuzzyPickles

WingedFish wrote:

I'm rather surprised Roy has that many votes. In fact I've heard from someone on here before that Roy is among the top most wanted characters in Japan, at least at the time I was told so. Would sure like him back...

Mewtwo's demand is certainly unsuprising though. Hopefully if he is put back in they'll beef up him up overall since frankly, half of his moves sucked. Which is too bad because he has so much potential as an awesome character to use.

And you'd be right. ChronoBound (and to a lesser extent, ToiseofChoice) on Smashboards has made multiple observation on Japanese websites on characters that are wanted in Japan and Roy always comes up as either the most wanted or the second most wanted. Goes to show how much the Japanese wants Roy in.

Mewtwo has a good chance of receiving a considerable buff considering that his new form will be playable in one way or another. My hope is that Mewtwo's original form is kept with his new form being a transformation.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Snagrio

astarisborn94 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

And you'd be right. ChronoBound (and to a lesser extent, ToiseofChoice) on Smashboards has made multiple observation on Japanese websites on characters that are wanted in Japan and Roy always comes up as either the most wanted or the second most wanted. Goes to show how much the Japanese wants Roy in.

Mewtwo has a good chance of receiving a considerable buff considering that his new form will be playable in one way or another. My hope is that Mewtwo's original form is kept with his new form being a transformation.

Japan freaking rocks. Hopefully Sakurai sees the demand for that redhead of flaming sword awesomeness.

And I can easily see Mewtwo having a Zelda/Sheik thing going on with the new form.

Snagrio

OdnetninAges

astarisborn94 wrote:

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=3tkgn2ffap3yf...

This has to be the best survey relating to SSB4 that I've seen thus far.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

shinpichu

HeyLolita wrote:

Heyo, hoping you're all enjoying my poll, and if you haven't taken it, please do ~

Hey there Shortie,

btw you can make the link in your sig a hyperlink by enlosing it [ url ]like this[ /url ]. Sans the spaces obviously.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

GymLeaderLolita
  • Majora (Skull Kid) 151
  • Ghirahim 107
  • Toon Zelda 94
  • Vaati 80
  • Wolf Link 72
  • Young Link 71
  • Tetra 67
  • Midna 65
  • Toon Ganondorf 64
  • Toon Sheik 60
  • Impa 54
  • Classic Link 52
  • Tingle 51
  • Phantom Zelda 28
  • Groose 27

Missed all the LoZ characters somehow, dumb me.

ItsFuzzyPickles

I'm surprised how well Skull Kid is doing so far. Thought he was an uncommon request as I haven't heard him mentioned much.

WingedFish wrote:

Japan freaking rocks. Hopefully Sakurai sees the demand for that redhead of flaming sword awesomeness.

And I can easily see Mewtwo having a Zelda/Sheik thing going on with the new form.

The good news is that Sakurai has planned Roy to return for Brawl so I'm sure that Sakurai is considering having Roy return for the next game and I do think he'll at least be planned. If he returns, it'll most likely be as a semi-clone (but much more unique than his Melee incarnation).

I really look forward to Mewtwo's return. I'm curious about how they'll deal with Mewtwo's original form and what Mewtwo's new form will bring to the game.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Prof3ssorMGW

Not surprised at Skull Kid (MM) being the top for LoZ, although I still don't understand the obsession with him. :Y

Also lol at the post about blocking on the last page.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

ItsFuzzyPickles

HeyLolita's poll results on newcomers and veterans as of 700 votes.

Updates on Assist Trophies, bosses and stages are coming.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Snagrio

I'm sort of warming up to the idea of Bowser Jr. now, even though I still think there are more then enough Mario characters...

Snagrio

Captain_Balko

HeyLolita wrote:

• Groose 27

... What? WHAT? WHAAAT? GROOSE HAS THE LOWEST AMOUNT OF VOTES?

This is a travesty. Groose is one of the greatest characters in the history of gaming as a whole (and film, theatre, heck, fiction in general) and the fact that he isn't number one is unacceptable. Obviously, that 27 is a typo, the real number should have been 270 or something...

Captain_Balko

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic