Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 27,917

2Sang

I'm starting to get bored again with updates. Tomorrow or early next week needs to have either a character reveal or something surprising.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Jazzer94

2Sang wrote:

I'm starting to get bored again with updates. Tomorrow or early next week needs to have either a character reveal or something surprising.

Don't look at them then it is far more interesting hearing about how the game differs from the others then just being shown characters.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Don't look at them then it is far more interesting hearing about how the game differs from the others then just being shown characters.

I totally agree with him though. I love all the details and work they are putting into the game, but when there hasn't been a character reveal in nearly a month people start to get a little restless.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

2Sang wrote:

I totally agree with him though. I love all the details and work they are putting into the game, but when there hasn't been a character reveal in nearly a month people start to get a little restless.

Why should there be one every month who said that would be the case no one thats who characters will be announced when Sakurai sees fit and I really don't see the problem with that.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

2Sang

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Why should there be one every month who said that would be the case no one thats who characters will be announced when Sakurai sees fit and I really don't see the problem with that.

The goal for sakurai is to keep his fans excited while the game is in development. He needs to occasionally release some new info. One character a month shouldn't be too much considering they've been almost all veterans, who just need a graphics upgrade.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

@2Sang Most of his fans appear to be very excited. I love hearing about how the game plays. The veterens will come in due time, but there's no teling how much of the mechanics we'll hear about. Sakurai isn't doing Pic of the Day to keep fans excited, anyways. If excitement was the goal, he'd just make reveal trailers look as good as possible. The E3 trailer with the release date would have every ounce of work put into it. The Pic of the Day is just something to show what the dev team has been working on and what they like about the game and the models, so far. If you want character reveals, just shut down until E3 and then start going back through all the characters, then.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Snagrio

Actually if you notice, there seems to be a pattern. We've gotten at least two characters every month (with one of them being a newcomer every other month). So to not have anything over halfway through March is certainly unusual.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nintendo6400

we will get a character tomorrow that is all

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

@WingedSnagret Three months does not a pattern make.

June - Mario, Bowser, Link, Pit, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Donkey Kong, Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer
July - Olimar
August - Luigi
September - Peach and Toon Link
October - Sonic
November - Marth
December - Rosalina and Zelda
January - King Dedede and Lucario
February - Little Mac and Diddy Kong

On that note, Sonic was at the start of October and Marth near the end of November. This isn't really that big an issue.

Beyond that, don't we recall that Sakurai hates nothing more than predictability and leaks? If you've noticed a pattern in anything he's doing, odds are he's about to break that pattern.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

cookiex

UGXwolf wrote:

On that note, Sonic was at the start of October and Marth near the end of November.

Marth was revealed near the start of November (I know this because he was revealed on my birthday).

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Pootypie

cookiex wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

On that note, Sonic was at the start of October and Marth near the end of November.

Marth was revealed near the start of November (I know this because he was revealed on my birthday).

Are you sure? I remembered he was revealed somewhere near 22nd of November.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

cookiex wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

cookiex wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Are you sure? I remembered he was revealed somewhere near 22nd of November.

Nope. November 7th.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/super_smash_bros_caf...

Oh wow, I stand corrected lol.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pazzo-TheFool

cookiex wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

That's funny, Lucario was revealed on mine!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

OdnetninAges

Wario could be revealed tomorrow, since, as DestinyMan said, it's WarioWare's anniversary in Japan.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Little Mac revealed on Punch-Out!!'s anniversary?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

cookiex

OdnetninAges wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Little Mac revealed on Punch-Out!!'s anniversary?

Yes it was (the original arcade version came out in February 1984).

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Randomname19

Hopefully this time Wario's original outfit will be his default one and His stage will be from the Wario Land series.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

OdnetninAges

Randomname19 wrote:

Hopefully this time Wario's original outfit will be his default one and His stage will be from the Wario Land series.

I do want to see a stage and music from the Wario Land series (all it got was a mere sticker for representation in Brawl), but I disagree about the outfit. I personally hope his WarioWare outfit is the default one.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic