Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,781 to 5,800 of 27,917

Shirma_Akayaku

Hey guys, I just found this character roster leak. It looks pretty legit.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

camerica1618

That's the first leak that I actually 100% believe. That looks so real.

camerica1618

Pazzo-TheFool

Rosalina wrote:

I find your lack of Mario disturbing.

After all, the DEAD RINGER for the Mario rep will be Metal Mario.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Pootypie

Rosalina wrote:

At first I thought you were serious then I saw Jesus

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

UGXwolf

You guys are all morons. That leak is so obviously fake. Mega Man isn't there, Ridley would never make it in, they'd never cut Wolf for the sake of adding Bucky O'Hare, and Nintendo would never give us Link as a playable character. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SomeBitTripFan

This actually makes since. Since Sakurai is the ultimate troll, everything he is showing doesn't actually exist in the game. He's getting everyone worked up over nothing. He leaked this since no one would believe it, but when he reveals the real roster, we will know WE GOT TROLL'D.
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

PhantomF4E

I wasn't aware Yoshi was such a late reveal for Brawl. Thanks for the information.

Roll Tide

Randomname19

Sakurai's cat LOL

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

MegaStoneSmash91

It almost looks like an expression of pleasure, not at all like she's been hurt.

(Insert "cosmos under her dress" joke here)

Despite the fact that Rosalina is the main focus in the pic, I noticed some things about the apparent revamped Smashville. There's different varieties of fruit on the trees, which is nice, as well as a more detailed and interesting background overall. It makes a lot of sense considering the Wii U's power compared to the Wii's, and it also helps that there's been two new Animal Crossing games since Brawl's release. Everything related to the series in Brawl was based off Wild World. Obviously there's a bit more to work with now.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Snagrio

Is it just me, or does Sakurai have some sort of thing for people falling/fallen over?

This is at least the 4th or 5th PotD with nothing but someone flat on the ground. I don't have a problem with it, but it's still just odd...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

@DestinyMan Hmm, all but the newest one also involved WFT.

Some sort of hidden pattern?

Snagrio

UGXwolf

@WingedSnagret I don't think it means anything. Odds are he just really likes the unique subtleties present with the fallen poses. WFT is also probably just a coincidence.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Snagrio

I swear, if this theme is in the game, I'll write a fanfic where all the Smash characters are having a ballroom dance. Though making a picture would be better, but sadly I don't have any artistic skill...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

I guess that's what happens when you live in the isolation of space for hundreds of years.

Yup. Not being near any of her kind (humans) makes her expressions a bit motionless. You can even hear it in her monotone voice. That's what gives her a calm, yet intimidating demeanor, plus her tall height adds a commanding presence to her overall character.

The person she knows most is herself.
Untitled
"Past & Present Rosalina"

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Shirma_Akayaku

Oh, and as for the roster leak, apparently it only shows the characters you start out with. It seems like Ness has to be unlocked.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Blast

Rosalina wrote:

Oh, and as for the roster leak, apparently it only shows the characters you start out with. It seems like Ness has to be unlocked.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Wheeler

Blast wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Ness was a secret character in the first and Brawl, so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Pit-Stain

I really love how Diddy Kong looks when the popgun explodes on him. Those new facial expressions are really eye-catching and add life to the characters.

Pit-Stain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic