Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,661 to 27,680 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Everyone is having fun with Corrin and Bayonetta...and meanwhile, I don't even have enough money on the Eshop to purchase either one of them.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

VanillaLake

@DreamyViridi: Yeah, and now the DLC costs €76.19 with bundle #6!

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

veeflames

After playing a few matches against Corrin, I guess I won't be looking forward to playing against him, just like I'm not willing to play against Yoshi...
I could have won my first match against Corrin, but then I forgot about her Counter. How many characters have counters now? It's getting annoying. Even Bayonetta has her Witch Time, which can get super annoying. Counters everywhere... Ugh.
I guess the Corrin guy was really good with Corrin... It's amazing to see that some people are already good with the new characters.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

IceClimbers

@Vee_Flames: To be honest, Corrin almost feels like Melee Marth in some ways, but at the same time very different. Love how he plays - feels very natural.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Gridatttack

Corrin is amazing. Most of the spacing principles I developed with Shulk can be applied to Corrin spacing. (I just need to adjust the zoning based on its hitboxes)

Really liking how Corrin plays. MIght even replace Shulk, but dunno.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

ZanderShepherd

I know it's probably far to recent to ask for something like this, but are there any HQ renders of the alts of Corrin and Bayonetta available already?
I'm asking because I know of this amazing website where you can make supercool wallpapers out of your favourite Smash characters: http://wallpapereditor.com/
Currently I'm using this one I made:
Untitled
You can find HD renders of all characters (minus the DLC ones) in all their alt costumes here: http://imgur.com/a/0RQtP/all
As you can see, I'm using Bayonetta's standard render. However, I'd like to switch that one out with the alt I use in-game; her "'A Witch With No Memories' costume from the original Bayonetta" as Sakurai puts it. However, in order for it to actually look good, I need an HD render. Does anyone have one yet?

EDIT: Ok, so I found a render on the SmashWiki, but that one's only 512x512 pixels:
Untitled
That's not really high res enough for a wallpaper like this, it'll end up looking very blocky if I use that one. So the question remains, are there any high-res renders available?

Edited on by ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

Kai_

Didn't take long for people to start spamming that annoying water ball of corrin's...

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

DreamyViridi

@Plateface: It's rather easy to punish or at least avoid though. I've noticed that a lot of the bad Corrin players use the female alt, no surprise there.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KO-Cub

Corrin is so good, it makes me so salty, I think other FE fighters aren't even needed anymore. My poor Marth What's the point.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

veeflames

@DreamyViridi: Haha... Took me a long time to figure out that the water ball thing could be punished easily. Makes me a bit salty
Until I get Corrin, I must not allow Corrin players to best me!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

@DreamyViridi: This makes me feel better about preferring male Corrin. I find male Corrin is being largely ignored despite being the default version of Corrin.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

@Vee_Flames: Losing just means more experience. With time, you'll know what to do against Corrin.

@TheLastLugia: At least you are self-aware. You'll be one of the people who get better with her.

@Detective_TeeJay: Yeah, like Robin; I play both genders but I like the male myself. I kinda like his voice, you see this chainsword-wielding dragon and yet he sounds and talks like a normal human being, I find that refreshing. The male needs more rep!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kai_

Yeah I wouldn't say I struggle to deal with it, Bayonettas neutral special destroys the orb anyway, it's just an annoying tactic but I suppose inevitable.

Everyone plays female Corrin because barefoot waifu. Ugh.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Eel

I personally prefer female Corrin... Because I like her black haired costume. (Coincidentally I prefer Robin's "white mage" costume, which also has black hair).

Is it even possible to see their feet during gameplay? Wouldn't they be like, a tiny bit small on the screen?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

At least they have feet

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Iggly

Playing on For Glory again reminds me of how bad I am at Smash lol.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

yokokazuo

I'm planning on hosting a NintendoLife tournament soon for Smash 4. For those that are interested, more info can be found here.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic