Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,681 to 23,700 of 27,917

FriedSquid

Well this is all very exciting news to wake up to, but I'm going to try to stay unspoiled until tomorrow. Hopefully Sakurai at least has a reveal video waiting for us.

Very nice to see Ryu in, I've been supporting him for a long time but never thought it'd happen. Must say I'm less enthusiastic about Roy, but at least the vocal fanboys will be quiet now, and more fighters is always better to me!

Also, cool that there's a Ken trophy, but I had hoped for a Chun-Li or M. Bison one too.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

UGXwolf

If you guys could've seen my reaction when I opened YouTube on My Wii U about GameXplain confirming the Roy/Ryu leak. Man, I was so hype. Like "... ... WHAT?! What did I miss, last night?!?!"

Happy to see the dump wasn't a false lead. Ryu is awesome.

(Also, Capcom getting a second character means Lloyd stil has a chance~)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Megapokepaul

I have this gutt feeling that bayonetta will be announced as a later DLC at E3 , and boy would i be happy about it being true !!😁
Ohhh I'd really like the inclusion of the inklings later on , cause they can be exploited in a lot of ways in smash tbh.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

UGXwolf

Just give us Wolf, K. Rool, Ice Climbers, and Inklings, and the roster will be perfect.

My problem with Inklings, though, is that their Ink would inevitably be part of their mechanics, which might require something the game isn't designed ti handle. It'd be a rough update. I can definitely see them sneaking into Smash 5, though, and I'll be happy to have them on board.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

Ryu! Yes! He's my main when he comes out! But i feel sad for Sakurai he must be mad right now. And our boy is back.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

UGXwolf wrote:

Just give us Wolf, K. Rool, Ice Climbers, and Inklings, and the roster will be perfect.

My problem with Inklings, though, is that their Ink would inevitably be part of their mechanics, which might require something the game isn't designed ti handle. It'd be a rough update. I can definitely see them sneaking into Smash 5, though, and I'll be happy to have them on board.

The trophies give me some hope that they'll be in. Then again, I have a theory that Ryu will come with a Ken assist trophy, which is why he has a trophy, so I'm a little scared that the same fate will fall upon the Inklings.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

luisesteban

I really hope all those leaks,to stop, and some surprises are still left for the digital event.

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

veeflames

Not really hyped for Ryu/Roy... Maybe I should just be happy for the people who wanted them.
I need Inkling and Professor Layton.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Sir_Diabeetus

luisesteban wrote:

I really hope all those leaks,to stop, and some surprises are still left for the digital event.

I feel the same way. At least we can actually see their movesets when the character trailer comes out for Ryu and Rpy.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

FriedSquid

UGXwolf wrote:

(Also, Capcom getting a second character means Lloyd stil has a chance~)

I hope you're right about that, and I'm sure a lot of people will use this to justify more third party or Sonic characters... But I'd be very surprised if we're lucky enough to get two more third party newcomers.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Joeynator3000

I just hope Sakurai can counter this leak, I think did that with Shulk. (where he revealed Robin instead)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Gridatttack

Megumi wrote:

think did that with Shulk. (where he revealed Robin instead)

No he didn't. Robin was revealed before.

Pretty much the whole roster was leaked with the ESRB leak, where shulk and bowser jr. were.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

DefHalan

Lucas is still the most exciting for me lol. I also still think Ryu will play like Little Mac in some ways lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DreamyViridi

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Here's leaked sound files of Roy, RYU, and kirby's B special.

EDIT: why isn't the youtube embed working?

You need to leave an enter space before and after the link now. Got me confused at first as well.
I can't quite tell, are those voice clips for Roy directly from Melee or just made to sound similar?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rumorlife

I was just saying to myself the other day how I wish there was a Kirby 64 ode in there and now I guess there will be Dreamland 64 stage to play, but I honestly hope it's not just a redux of the Green Greens stage from Smash 64. I'm done with that one, we've already had it twice, please give us a new one!

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Bigtime

Pretty damn pissed this was leaked. Would have loved to be surprised tomorrow...

Edited on by Bigtime

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic