veeflames

All I can say is...
Hoo boy.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tsuchinoko

NintyMan wrote:

@CapeSmash: There's also Mii Brawler costumes of Heihachi from Tekken and two characters from Virtua Fighter.

Wow, I don't remember the last time I heard anything about Virtua Fighter. I know some people will really appreciate the fan service.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

Untitled

The Zero Mii Swordsman costume.

ALSO: Dreamland 64 is available on both Wii U and 3DS versions.

EDIT: Guile's Theme is NOT in the game.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

I said it before, and I'll say it again: DAMNIT, HACKERS! You could've just waited for Sakurai to reveal this tomorrow, but NO! You just had to spoil things! Sigh...I really hope Sakurai doesn't see this .

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

The Zero Mii Swordsman costume.

ALSO: Dreamland 64 is available on both Wii U and 3DS versions.

EDIT: Guile's Theme is NOT in the game.

Awesome about Dreamland 64. I hope the 3dp version also gets the Ryu stage.

And what about Rhythm Heaven songs? Daddy Sakurai is bringing my birthday presents a month early! Yay.

@Nintendofan64 that avatar gif is amazing.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

CapeSmash

Alright guys, it's 8:00am here, and haven't gotten any sleep yet. So I won't be able to post new leaks here ASAP.

If you want to be updated, then PLEASE check out Random Talking Bush's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomTBush?p=s

He is the one responsible for the leaks, and is getting ready to leak other things soon.. So please check him out.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Tsuchinoko

I think I'm good for now. Ill stop looking at Smash sites until after the presentation. Hopefully not everything has come out yet.

GrailUK

Begun the clone wars have.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

DreamyViridi

Wow... I was a total Roy/Ryu naysayer. I own you supporters an apology. Sorry, guys. No hard feelings. ^^"
I admit that Ryu looks pretty good but like Duck Hunt Duo before the game's release; it'll take some time for me to warm up to him completely because of the leaks. I'm hyped for three characters as once but now there'll be next to no surprises for the direct tomorrow. Aw...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how the Lucas reveal was not ruined and surprised everyone?

Can we all just take a moment to read this post and agree with it?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Sir_Diabeetus

@DreamyViridi Well, that's leaks for you!

TBH, I sometimes forget about leaks on the next day. I think it's because my memory is very bad...

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

GrailUK

DreamyViridi wrote:

Wow... I was a total Roy/Ryu naysayer. I own you supporters an apology. Sorry, guys. No hard feelings. ^^"
I admit that Ryu looks pretty good but like Duck Hunt Duo before the game's release; it'll take some time for me to warm up to him completely because of the leaks. I'm hyped for three characters as once but now there'll be next to no surprises for the direct tomorrow. Aw...

When Ryu and Roys music was found a couple of months ago, the data miner also found 5 blank slots. Lucas, Ryu and Roy leaves 2 free. Could be for later on (ballot etc) or we all could be getting played and there are still 2 fighters to be announced tomorrow.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

GrailUK wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

When Ryu and Roys music was found a couple of months ago, the data miner also found 5 blank slots. Lucas, Ryu and Roy leaves 2 free. Could be for later on (ballot etc) or we all could be getting played and there are still 2 fighters to be announced tomorrow.

If we're getting 5 characters tomorrow then RIP wallets

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

GrailUK wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

This sounds weird. I mean, the hackers found the music and all that, but they're just noticing the video and pictures? Right before E3?
Anyway... I can't shake the feeling that some people will be disappointed with the Smash Direct....

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Sir_Diabeetus

Grumblevolcano wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

If we're getting 5 characters tomorrow then RIP wallets

Eeep, there goes my $50. I'll have to work even harder for $10.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Rogueleader0908

I think this leak means the characters were/are going to be announced because they were in the Lucas update so it was going to be a surprise

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

SuperWario

I've gone back and forth on Roy and Ryu for a while now. At first, I disliked the idea quite a bit, and was REALLY hoping it was fake. However, after seeing both of them in action and thinking about it a bit more...I'm actually pretty happy they're in and can't wait to try them out. I've always had a soft spot for Street Fighter, and Roy is kinda nostalgic considering the good memories I have from playing Melee when I was little, so I've come to accept them similar to how I accepted Pac-Man after he was officially shown off. The only thing that truly saddens me is that Inkling trophy...I have a bad feeling it means nothing good for us Inkling supporters. The again, it probably means nothing considering Lucas and Mewtwo got a trophy before being playable to.

I'm still hoping there's gonna be something surprising, though! Maybe since these three look like they're coming with Lucas tomorrow, we'll get someone else like Wolf or something teased in the Digital Event to keep hype and interest for later DLC.

FE My Castle: 00751-33771-53713-84366
"It'sa me, Wario! I'ma gonna win!" -Wario

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4093-3864 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.Wario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic