Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,801 to 22,820 of 27,917

FriedSquid

No love for Big Blue? * high-fives @Chaoz *

Anyways I'd like to see more N64 stages, just about any of them would be good, pretty much any other Melee stages too, and Frigate Orpheon. I'd like to see Shadow Moses Island again but that is probably not happening at all if Snake doesn't return. More options for custom stage builder would be nice too.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TeeJay

Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

puncher

Reading this thread got me thinking...

Instead of Goku, I would like to see Krillen. Being that Krillen is a human he wouldn't be as overpowered as a juggernaut Saiyan.

But there's no doubt about it — adding Goku would boost Wii U sales. I've had multiple friends tell me they would walk into the store and buy a Wii if Goku was in Smash Bros.

Now you can do snow or get as wet as the rain.
Me? Man, I got Jane in my brain.

puncher

I think Nintendo should add Yoshi's Island Yoshi with Baby Mario on his back. his eggs would be better, faster, would ricochet. Also Yoshi could morph into a submarine, shoot torpedoes. Would be cool. And maybe morph into a tank?

Edited on by puncher

Tsuchinoko

Chaoz wrote:

Why do people want Fountain of Dreams? I's literally B attlefield with falling platforms. If I would want any stage to return from Melee it would be Fourside, Flatzone, Big Blue, Brinstar Depths, Green Greens, and Great Bay.

Its pretty.

@Puncher You're back! With a new yet similar name. Do you by any chance have any Sega characters that you want? Something from Sonic perhaps?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

puncher

2 other characters that could be added: any Killer Instinct character... and Mickey Mouse... the SNES Mickey Mouse who could change powers — i.e. magician, fireman, Peter Pan, etc.

puncher

I don't know what you're talking about Tsuckwimoto...

As for Sega, they don't have any truly good or interesting characters for Smash Bros. Back in the SNES era all the good characters were on Nintendo. Sega had weirdo characters. To this day I don't understand why people like Sonic. He seems like a tryhard video game character. Mario and Link are lightyears better.

puncher

I think Sakurai saying Goku will never be in Smash Bros. is silly.

Never say never. You never know what the future holds.

I think Sony should stick their tongue at Nintendo by featuring Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, and Krillen in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2.

Edited on by puncher

Grumblevolcano

Chaoz wrote:

Why do people want Fountain of Dreams? I's literally Battlefield with falling platforms. If I would want any stage to return from Melee it would be Fourside, Flatzone, Big Blue, Brinstar Depths, Green Greens, and Great Bay.

Isn't Flat Zone pointless though, at least I seemed to notice that Flat Zone X is basically the two Flat Zone stages combined. That said your other choices are great.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

puncher

Just bring back all the stages from Brawl. It's not that complicated. Just give things an HD rescaling and upgraded textures.

Tsuchinoko

puncher wrote:

Just bring back all the stages from Brawl. It's not that complicated. Just give things an HD rescaling and upgraded textures.

That's like, your first real comment. There's like, actual character growth. I'm invested now.

puncher

@Squid You're a crepehanger. Why reply?

puncher

[quote=puncher]

Tsuchinoko wrote:

That's like, your first real comment. There's like, actual character growth. I'm invested now.

You're a blatherskite.

Pootypie

Let's not go there... Why name calling?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

But is that name calling? Are those even words? Should I be offended or delighted?

Pootypie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

But is that name calling? Are those even words? Should I be offended or delighted?

Blatherskite basically means you are saying nonsense.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

puncher

@TheGreatBrawler, you are simpatico and urbane. No need to actually explain; they were rhetorical questions asked by pilgarlics.

puncher

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Are those even words?

Oh, so you're a clodpate too? Oh okay. Now I know who I am dealing with.

puncher

Tarrazu also wants to prattle? How puerile of you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic