Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,821 to 22,840 of 27,917

Pootypie

puncher wrote:

Tarrazu also wants to prattle? How puerile of you.

You made an account two hours ago... what are you trying to do?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

puncher wrote:

Tarrazu also wants to prattle? How puerile of you.

You made an account two hours ago... what are you trying to do?

He's got double accounts. I looked back and those i punch hard posts are still under that name. I swear its the same guy. I was tolerating it since itswa distraction from work, but our topic is fully derailed now.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Is this really happening. Is the whole make-a-second-account-to-come-cause-trouble-over-the-same-thing-thus-giving-yourself-away-and-rendering-making-the-dupe-account-useless thing really happening right now

@puncher Dude, grow up.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Tarrazu wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Is this really happening. Is the whole make-a-second-account-to-come-cause-trouble-over-the-same-thing-thus-giving-yourself-away-and-rendering-making-the-dupe-account-useless thing really happening right now

u wana prattl m8

1v1 me bruh

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

I wouldn't know.

.....Not until the 29th.

puncher

Tarrazu facsimiled me. Although you are discernibly unctuous, I am irresolute. Should I be lauded and superextolled? or confounded?

Now you can do snow or get as wet as the rain.
Me? Man, I got Jane in my brain.

Tsuchinoko

Tarrazu wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Tarrazu wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

u wana prattl m8

1v1 me bruh

aight, brah, got my thesaurus all redi2go

Okay, okay. Back onto the topic of Smash..How is everyone feeling about Mewtwo? I'm finding him fun to play as, albeit slightly frustrating. His hitboxes are so freaking strange; they look like they should be hitting all over the place, when in reality they're very precise and small. stil luv his forward-air tho

I like him a lot. His hitboxes are strange but when they connect its strong. I'm having an easier time with him than Duckhunt and their really weird smashes.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

puncher

@TeeJay Another blubbering blatherskite? How many of you are there?

puncher

TeeJay wrote:

@puncher Dude, grow up.

Pure, grade-A balderdash.

You callow clod, you. Not me. Yet another jejune post of yours. Please treat me with more.

Edited on by puncher

puncher

Whoever thinks I am @ipunchhard is light-minded, featherbrained, and unfledged.

Rexcalibr

Does anyone notice that in For Glory 1vs1 online, they never allow all the stages to be played? There are omega versions of every stage but online certain ones show up.

Why is that?

Rexcalibr

TeeJay

Rexcalibr wrote:

Does anyone notice that in For Glory 1vs1 online, they never allow all the stages to be played? There are omega versions of every stage but online certain ones show up.

Why is that?

In For Glory you can only battle on Omega stages because it's supposed to be a serious competitive battle without random elements like stage hazards.

puncher

Rexcalibr, here's some advice: You don't go asking the homeless men hanging around Skidrow how to make money and be successful. They know about yellow-stained pants, not health and wealth.

FriedSquid

@puncher
Untitled

Uhh, anyways, I'm really enjoying Mewtwo lately. I've been doing better than ever at 1v1 with him and he's definitely a new main of mine.

Haven't had too much trouble with his hitboxes, only his forward smash doesnt land properly. His up smash does have a weird hitbox if you don't hit someone directly, but the last hard hit of it will still land if they're close enough to your side, and it has a pull which is also good. His back air seems to have more range than I thought too, around the tip of his swing.

His down air is godly, you can KO almost anyone if they're at 140%, even if they're grounded. Watching them bounce straight up off the stage is always fun.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TeeJay

@Squid Killing at 140% doesn't seem like it should be described as "Godly"....140% is pretty up there.

@Tarrazu Oh, what? Not every Omega stage is available online? How do we know that? I mean, I certainly would never have noticed.

Also just wanted to say your avatar is freakin adorable.

Rexcalibr

Tarrazu wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

Why is that?

In For Glory you can only battle on Omega stages because it's supposed to be a serious competitive battle without random elements like stage hazards.

I think you misread what he said. He's wondering why not every Omega stage is used online.

I haven't actually noticed that..

I did research on this. Paulutena's Temple, Great Temple/Hyrule Temple, and Kirby's Cave will not appear on For Glory 1vs1.

It's a shame because these stages all have really good music tracks that are wasted because these stages will not appear. This needs to be fixed in the next patch.

Rexcalibr

Pootypie

Squid wrote:

@TeeJay Guess you're right... Maybe I need to work on KOing at lower percentages then.

Just do Mewtwo's up throw at that percent lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

@Squid From what I understand, his Up smash is a very reliable kill move, one that can actually catch opponents on the ground as well, and it lasts for a while.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic