Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,401 to 22,420 of 27,917

Undead_terror

Morpheel wrote:

I actually prefer the stages on the 3DS.

I guess I just got the wiiu version to play on the big screen with real-life friends.

Same, also pretty disappointed how there is multiple stages that are pretty much the same in the U version, like Town & City and smashvile for example, they could of put the Kappa Island on the U just for some more variety and give the 3DS smashvile, I just hope for some DLC stages, want Great Bay to return the most.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So in another 2 hours and the estimated time of the online service should be back, hopefully the update will be out then and such, will get the mii stuff that I want right away and then play the waiting game of getting my Mewtwo codes for the rest of the day...or possibly even the next day which would be sad.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pootypie

Well I didn't get my code yet, I won't mind if I get it Thursday though. I don't open my Wii U during school days...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

Rexcalibr wrote:

I don't know but I don't really see a reason to go back to the Wii U version because the connection is always going to be awful or sub par, no matter how good of an internet connection you have.

For you, not us.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Joeynator3000

gets distracted as usual and decides to stay online a bit more anyways, lol

CapeSmash wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

I don't know but I don't really see a reason to go back to the Wii U version because the connection is always going to be awful or sub par, no matter how good of an internet connection you have.

For you, not us.

...Yeah I played online on the 3DS version a couple of times. It was ok, sometimes there's lag, but not that much. Haven't bothered with the Wii U one yet, though.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Rexcalibr

CapeSmash wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

For you, not us.

lol I guess you told me

by the way, my tv was already in gaming mode and I turned off all the additional screen enhancements and everything else I could find in the settings to try and reduce input delay and it's still not a noticable difference.

It's just a better experience on the 3DS in my experience.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Grumblevolcano

The updates are now available (both 3DS and Wii U)! All that's left now are the Mewtwo codes.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Azooooz

We're finally getting the update, and it's the real deal here:Untitled

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Undead_terror

Once again in Canada you got to pay more for the DLC, got the 3DS update however I'm trying to figure out how to update the U version, guess it will download by it's self sometime, hoping in a half a hour when the estimated time is over that the online services will be back, now to wait for Mewtwo codes.

JaxonH

MewTwo Codes sent out. Can download on 3DS but at the current moment Wii U eShop states the content is not yet being distributed. I suspect it will start accepting the codes by morning time.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Azooooz

I've had a match against Diddy Kong, and he's down throw up air combo doesn't have the same power as the pre-update. In other words, he's been nerfed a lot. I have beaten him though.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Pootypie

Azooooz wrote:

I've had a match against Diddy Kong, and he's down throw up air combo doesn't have the same power as the pre-update. In other words, he's been nerfed a lot. I have beaten him though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

There's now only 6 Omega stages unplayable in 8 player smash:

• Final Destination
  • Mario Circuit (Mario Kart 8)
  • Skyloft
  • Coliseum
  • Boxing Ring
  • Wuhu Island

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

Diddy Kong did not need a nerf, he was nowhere near the Meta Knight of Brawl...

Pootypie

paul6891

Got my codes. Can't try them until after work

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic