Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,981 to 21,000 of 27,917

MrRedDaddy

thanks guys lol im sure it has been askeed before here but i dont feel like reading 1000 pages of comments lmao

Letsa Go!

Joeynator3000

Never heard of the game actually bricking the system, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Undead_terror

So I was playing the 3DS version, I was playing on the ring with a mii, when I won the match I was on the right side that is blue colored, when the results screen showed up my miis head was all blue!
Also hopefully it won't take much longer for that update.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Untitled

Haha, how about NO

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

Untitled

Haha, how about NO

That's a great deal,who doesn't want to pay more than 15 dollars for a small figure.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Drobotic

DefHalan wrote:

Boo/Minda/Splatoon Girl

What do they add to Smash that isn't there currently? Boo doesn't seem like he would work as a key mechanic of boo is that he doesn't move when people look at him

Minda's reperentation is limited to 1 game (2 if you count Hyrule Warriors) as time goes on it would be weirder and weirder for her to stay. If they were going to add a New Zelda character then they would probably want to stick to the most recently released Zelda. Keeping her as an assist trophy works really well.

Splatoon Girl is a bit of a weird choice. I am really excited about Splatoon coming out but releasing DLC for that character would cause a lot of problems from fans. People would then expect new games/characters to get Smash DLC for cross-promotion. Also the mechanic of shooting ink would be difficult for Smash. Smash is a 2D game and limits characters movement making the ink mechanic either over powered or nerfed.

Overall there could be interesting mechanics but different characters would fit Smash better than these.

I think the Inkling could work if the ink's only special effect is that you can dive into it and move in it.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

TeeJay

@Undead_Terror I was talking about the ads, silly

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Yoshi

I finally cleared all the reward conditions in Event Match. That only leaves 30 challenges to go!

...I think I'm gonna cry doing them, though....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

cookiex

TeeJay wrote:

Untitled

Haha, how about NO

TFW you found a Rosalina amiibo at your local GameStop today and then sees this

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

MsJubilee

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay We talking about the ad or my comment...I can't find the 3DS thread anywhere

The 3ds thread?It's dead brother gone and forgotten.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

TeeJay

cookiex wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Untitled

Haha, how about NO

Untitled

Ummmm. Rosalina is a Target exclusive...

JunkosBoobies

TeeJay wrote:

cookiex wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Untitled

Haha, how about NO

Untitled

Ummmm. Rosalina is a Target exclusive...

Only in North America. Anywhere else there's no exclusivity to where the Rosalina amiibo is, IIRC.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Yoshi

I am curious as to why someone from Sweden chose to use a GIF from a US vice presidential debate, though.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

KO-Cub

brewsky wrote:

I am curious as to why someone from Sweden chose to use a GIF from a US vice presidential debate, though.

Cause Smash is the new United Nations.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

midnafanboy wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay We talking about the ad or my comment...I can't find the 3DS thread anywhere

The 3ds thread?It's dead brother gone and forgotten.

How 'bout we lock the 3ds thread and rename this thread 'Super Smash Bros. 4'?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

cookiex

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Only in North America. Anywhere else there's no exclusivity to where the Rosalina amiibo is, IIRC.

You are correct.

brewsky wrote:

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

MsJubilee

cookiex wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

You are correct.

brewsky wrote:

Untitled

Ha!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic