Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,001 to 21,020 of 27,917

DefHalan

Mouse's Donkey?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

cookiex wrote:

brewsky wrote:

I am curious as to why someone from Sweden chose to use a GIF from a US vice presidential debate, though.

Untitled

Hey, I was only curious.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

Mouse's Donkey?

Rat's ass.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Mouse's Donkey?

Rat's ass.

I know... it was a joke

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Captain_Toad

Heh, I think that tweet ZerO said was best in dat article.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Azooooz

MetalK9 wrote:

I only just heard that ZeRo didn't get a moment of fame at Apex. So much boo'ing and screaming for Melee to be on.
http://kotaku.com/theres-a-rift-at-the-heart-of-the-smash-bro...

This is one of the reason why I'm not a specific smash bros. fan. I am a fan of every Smash Bros. game, from 64 all the way to Wii U, and never cared about how competitive the game is. Having fun is the game's main purpose, and unfortunately SOME Melee elitists refuse to move on and evolve.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Mikes

MetalK9 wrote:

I only just heard that ZeRo didn't get a moment of fame at Apex. So much boo'ing and screaming for Melee to be on.
http://kotaku.com/theres-a-rift-at-the-heart-of-the-smash-bro...

Wow. This is quite disappointing. I know this kinda stuff isn't new, but I can't help but getting so frustrated when these things happen. Well, I guess some people will never change.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

TeeJay

Melee fans....why do you guys have to be so hostile...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

retropunky

TeeJay wrote:

Melee fans....why do you guys have to be so hostile...

Because it's the only game they're good at?

Seriosuly though, that game is about 14 years old now.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

CapeSmash

Guys, there's a difference between Melee fans and Melee elitists. Just saying.

But yeah, Melee elitists are toxic idiots who have no respect for others. Screw them. I also feel really bad for ZeRo.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MsJubilee

CapeSmash wrote:

Guys, there's a difference between Melee fans and Melee elitists. Just saying.

But yeah, Melee elitists are toxic idiots who have no respect for others. Screw them. I also feel really bad for ZeRo.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.But i still can't believe they booed ZeRo and were cheering Smash bros U was over.Taking someone's moment like that it's pathetic.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

KO-Cub

Makes me really wanna try and win the next Apex just to wreck the trophy in there faces. It's just bad Smashmanship (As I would be doing with he trophy but they started it).

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CapeSmash

Untitled

So... r/smashbros made a tier list. I think it's pretty accurate, except they need to move Marth, Lucina, and Falco to F- tier. Oh, and move Ganondorf to SSS+ tier.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Yoshi

I couldn't care less about tier lists.

Although, it's nice to see Link in an actually decent spot after all these years....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Undead_terror

Tier lists don't mean nothing really, depends on how well you can play as a character, I was able to beat a few ZSS's with Dr Mario and Duck Hunt.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

So... r/smashbros made a tier list. I think it's pretty accurate, except they need to move Marth, Lucina, and Falco to F- tier. Oh, and move Ganondorf to SSS+ tier.

This list is absolutely terrible anyways, 4 S tiers? If anything, Sonic is better than ZSS overall and maybe Rosalina. Not like the tier lists are that important.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

KO-Cub

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

This list is absolutely terrible anyways, 4 S tiers? If anything, Sonic is better than ZSS overall and maybe Rosalina. Not like the tier lists are that important.

Pretty sure tiers is about how often they're used. Either way, I've won lot's of battles with Ike and Samus due to her great zoning play. I just think everyone's scrub, like how Peach can beat anyone just by hovering over off stage to hit you. It doesn't matter which character you choose because Peach can land it it on anyone.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic