Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,741 to 19,760 of 27,917

Pootypie

brewsky wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Wait... when's wave 2 going to be released for America? The December 21st launch date is for Europe NOT America... apparently...

It's hard to say, unfortunately. I think Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac seem to be released where the others seem to be delayed.

Well Japan have all the amiibos now, it's kind of weird. I just don't want to miss out Captain Falcon amiibo :/

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

@UGXwolf Yes, you unlock a CD for Classic on 8.0 with 2 characters but you unlock another CD for Classic on 8.0 with 3 characters.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

I just booted up SSBU for the first time and I started looking around. It's probably been mentioned before, but in the section ''Masterpieces'', the Villager is featured as the character from Balloon Fight. When did that ever happen?

Edited on by Octane

Octane

TeeJay

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

brewsky wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Wait... when's wave 2 going to be released for America? The December 21st launch date is for Europe NOT America... apparently...

It's hard to say, unfortunately. I think Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac seem to be released where the others seem to be delayed.

Well Japan have all the amiibos now, it's kind of weird. I just don't want to miss out Captain Falcon amiibo :/

Japan has ALL amiibos already? Wtf Nintendo?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

brewsky wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

By all I mean all of wave 1 and 2...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

TeeJay wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

brewsky wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

No, Japan has all of waves 1 and 2. Wave 3 comes out in January just like Europe.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Octane wrote:

I just booted up SSBU for the first time and I started looking around. It's probably been mentioned before, but in the section ''Masterpieces'', the Villager is featured as a character from Balloon Fight. When did that every happen?

I think it's just because the Villager's Up-B is taken directly from Balloon Fight. Plus Balloon FIght was an NES game you could play in the original Animal Crossing. Sigh...I hope the Balloon Fighter shows up in the next game.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi

Finally cleared All Star with Shulk in less than six minutes. I had 20 seconds to spare, but I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that flippin' Pac-Land was the final stage. Everyone was just jumping around the entire time, like they were more focused on avoiding me instead of attacking me.

That puts the total at 101. Only 39 challenges left!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nintendo6400

Has anyone played great cave, temple, or jungle hijinks on for fun? Or are those stages turned off?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Yoshi

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Has anyone played great cave, temple, or jungle hijinks on for fun? Or are those stages turned off?

Large stages (stages that can be played in 8 Player Smash) are less likely to appear in online play. I'm assuming you mean Kongo Jungle rather than Jungle Hijinks.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Crimzonlogic

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I read on Amiibo Inquirer that there doesn't seem to be a set release date for wave 2, so stores have different dates listed for the next week, and that Gamestop got a message saying that Cap. Falcon, Pit and Luigi will have a shipping delay but still release some time in December. If you have a pre-order, you should be good though. It might just take an extra week.
Here: http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2014/12/11/report-luigi-captain...

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Nintendo6400

brewsky wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Large stages (stages that can be played in 8 Player Smash) are less likely to appear in online play. I'm assuming you mean Kongo Jungle rather than Jungle Hijinks.

Well know that you mention it yes, I've never played great cave, kongo, both temples, and hijinks online on for fun. Has anyone played on these stages in for fun mode? I've played a lot of it already and I've never played them online. Interesting, in for glory, I find it rare to play on these exact stages omega style.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I read on Amiibo Inquirer that there doesn't seem to be a set release date for wave 2, so stores have different dates listed for the next week, and that Gamestop got a message saying that Cap. Falcon, Pit and Luigi will have a shipping delay but still release some time in December. If you have a pre-order, you should be good though. It might just take an extra week.
Here: http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2014/12/11/report-luigi-captain...

I'm not pre-ordering sadly, but I plan on pre-ordering some of wave 3-4 amiibos, thanks for the link!

Pootypie

Pootypie

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U only sold 710,000 units

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

That's just in the US.
Edit: Sold over 200,000 in Japan so far. It's gotta be well over a million by now worldwide.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

That's just in the US.
Edit: Sold over 200,000 in Japan so far. It's gotta be well over a million by now worldwide.

Yeah one million... that's a fifth of the sales for the first game ever :/

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

That's just in the US.

The game's only been out for a few weeks. Isn't that good? I never really pay attention to sales figures, but this seems like it's selling fairly well.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

That's just in the US.

The game's only been out for a few weeks. Isn't that good? I never really pay attention to sales figures, but this seems like it's selling fairly well.

Compared to ORAS, which is a 3DS game... no... which worries me

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Pokemon is a huge phenomenon, though. Of course it would sell like hotcakes. Way more people have a 3DS than Wii U. The 3DS version of Smash has sold several million copies, I hear, though I can't find where I read that now...

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Pokemon is a huge phenomenon, though. Of course it would sell like hotcakes. Way more people have a 3DS than Wii U. The 3DS version of Smash has sold several million copies, I hear, though I can't find where I read that now...

3 million copies

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic