Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,021 to 18,040 of 27,917

Pootypie

Metroi wrote:

The new amiibo look bad and i won't be buying them

Lol I saw that one coming

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

I'd probably think about the Palutena one if they were available in the UK.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Metroi wrote:

Who will be your main for SSB Wii U? Mine will be Wario or Charizard

I have 10 mains but my main main should be Charizard or Captain Falcon lol, or ROB...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Captain_Toad

Metroi wrote:

Olimar, Jigglypuff nd' maybe rosalina and shulk and ...heh. villager.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Zerodactyl

NintyMan wrote:

North America's Club Nintendo got three posters of the newcomer artworks of Villager, Rosalina and Luma, and Palutena for 700 coins. I barely had enough, so I seized the opportunity.
Untitled
They will look well.

If any people in the UK remember, the villager poster was available in an issue of Official Nintendo Magazine. It was pretty cool and I still have it on my wall. I have never seen the other posters, though, so I hope they will be available in Europe as they look quite good.

Edited on by Zerodactyl

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

MasterWario

Metroi wrote:

Hopefully once I get that C-stick going Olimar will make his valiant return! And of course, always the Shulk!

I'm really disappointed in the poster selection...if the Robin one was up there I'd get it in a heartbeat. But I really don't want a Palutena poster. It's weird and creepy, like seriously. Plus none of them have enough characters on them. I do like the first one though, but its not enough.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MasterWario

Oh and I never even thought about, but the Shulk one would be awesome!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DefHalan

I will be maining the same characters in the Wii U version as the 3DS version. Yoshi and Little Mac

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

I will be maining the same characters in the Wii U version as the 3DS version. Yoshi and Little Mac

Then why is your avatar Fox?!?!?!?!?!

Pootypie

DefHalan

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Because Star Fox is the greatest series of all time.

Edited on by DefHalan

Zerodactyl

Metroi wrote:

Mine will probably be Little Mac, Bowser, King Dedede and Mewtwo once he is available in 2015.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

retropunky

My favorite version of Fox was in Melee and for the N64. Not really a fan of his new look. Right now though, my mains are Ness and Pikachu.

Anyway, here is a question if anyone is interested, but what new types of "class fighters" would you like to be added for Miis?

It's just a thought I was thinking about. I like that we can create our own Mii fighters, but having three types feels a little limited.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

DefHalan

PKpunky wrote:

Anyway, here is a question if anyone is interested, but what new types of "class fighters" would you like to be added for Miis?

It's just a thought I was thinking about. I like that we can create our own Mii fighters, but having three types feels a little limited.

I would be interested in new Mii Classes but I have no idea what kind of fighters they would be that would be unique.

DreamyViridi

PKpunky wrote:

Let give Miis some full-force magic. A "Mage" class would be nice, there's a Mage costume for the Gunner but still, that's what I'd like. As @DefHalan says though, I struggle to think of moves that wouldn't be complete rip-offs from existing fighters.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Changed it to a picture of Fox and Krystal (cause I love Star Fox and want Krystal in Smash 4 as DLC)

NintendoFan64

Dr. Mario, Ludwig, Duck Hunt, Pacman and Ness are gonna be my mains, though I'm not exactly sure about Ness. Lately I've been having some difficulties with him, so I'm gonna have to practice.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

I would be interested in new Mii Classes but I have no idea what kind of fighters they would be that would be unique.

Sorry thinking of wanting Krystal to be in Smash I thought maybe a Staff Using Mii could be cool. Their attacks could be magic based, like Robin and Palutena's moves. I could see some options there.

EDIT: I guess this is basically what @DreamyViridi said.

Edited on by DefHalan

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Changed it to a picture of Fox and Krystal (cause I love Star Fox and want Krystal in Smash 4 as DLC)

I don't think Krystal has a chance...

Pootypie

retropunky

@DefHalan - That's what I had trouble coming up with too.

@DreamyViridi - That actually sounds like a good idea. Give them powers based on fire, ice or thunder?

But in general, aren't most moves for Miis already a copy or variation of existing fighters? The only thing I could come up with was a spellcaster type, but that would be the same idea as a mage that Dreamy mentioned.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

DefHalan

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I don't think Krystal has a chance...

Why not? Every Smash game (except 4) has had a new Star Fox character and Fox's Main love interest who has been in 3 out of 4 (or 5 depending on if you count 64 as a remake of the original) means she is pretty important to the series. Give her the Staff from Adventures and base her attacks off the attacks in Adventures and you could have a really cool character.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic