Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,001 to 18,020 of 27,917

jump

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

Eminem is buying a Wii U for Super Smash Bros. because he's bored with Destiny!

Where did you find that from?

It was on a radio show from a few days ago, it's got it's own thread somewhere.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zerodactyl

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

Where did you find that from?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/22/eminem-buys-wii-u-for-sm...

It was on the radio too, like @arronishere said.

Edited on by Zerodactyl

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Randomname19

Zerodactyl wrote:

Hopefully it will work as advertisiment for Wii U.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Zerodactyl

Randomname19 wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

Hopefully it will work as advertisiment for Wii U.

That would be good and considering the Holiday season / Christmas holidays are coming up, this could be the time for the Wii U.

Edited on by Zerodactyl

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Pootypie

Lol I have bought Destiny and I never played it yet because of Super Smash Bros for 3DS

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Just decided to try out Mewtwo from Melee again, I think he is really good, I'm just not good with him... yet. Is he getting a new moveset?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

I hope he keep's the moveset he had in Melee.Cause if he does no one can call him a clone of lucario.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Pootypie

midnafanboy wrote:

I hope he keep's the moveset he had in Melee.Cause if he does no one can call him a clone of lucario.

I'm not sure how he is a clone of Lucario... Mewtwo's down b is to stun enemies, then his side b is to flip them in the air or to reflect projectiles, the only thing they have in similar is the normal b move lol

Pootypie

Gridatttack

Same. The way he played in Project M was a bit different from marth, so he wasnt exactly a full clone.

But. People will complain OMG 5 FE representatives!!!11!!!1!

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

The_Ninja

Gridatttack wrote:

Same. The way he played in Project M was a bit different from marth, so he wasnt exactly a full clone.

1.Project M isn't a real Smash game, so he's still a clone. And clones always were ''a bit different''
2.If FE gets 5 reps than all the other franchises should get another rep too. And besides, people always complain about pokemon having ''too many reps'' too.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

SparkOfSpirit

Roy before Lucas, Wolf, or even Ice Climbers? Can't say I'd be on board.

After them? Maybe.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gridatttack

The_Ninja wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

1.Project M isn't a real Smash game, so he's still a clone. And clones always were ''a bit different''
2.If FE gets 5 reps than all the other franchises should get another rep too. And besides, people always complain about pokemon having ''too many reps'' too.

1. I know it isnt a real smash game. I was just mention the fact the way he appears there its not the same full clone as he appeared in melee.

2. This is what I meant for people complaining (more reps for other franchises). And sure, too many pokemon, but pokemon is one of the most known franchises

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

DefHalan

Roy already is in the game. He is an alt for Bowser Jr.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TeeJay

DefHalan wrote:

That joke's been done to death already

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

This just made me lol

Pootypie

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

That joke's been done to death already

I never saw the joke before...

Pootypie

The_Ninja

NintyMan wrote:

North America's Club Nintendo got three posters of the newcomer artworks of Villager, Rosalina and Luma, and Palutena for 700 coins. I barely had enough, so I seized the opportunity.
Untitled
They will look well.

I would've got Villager's and Palutena's if I lived in the US.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic