N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

KO-Cub

Ridley - My obvious answer is 'No'.
Mewtwo - We have one in the roster already.
Masked Link - With 2 links and one of them with Deity Link alt. I don't think so.
Isaac - A lot of doubt since Golden Sun hasn't seen the brightest days recently these years.
Everyone else seems meh.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

19Robb92

MetalK9 wrote:

Didn't someone here say something about customization. They wanted Meta Knight to take off his mask? Well Kirby has a Meta Knight Alt Skin. Blue with Yellow eyes. I accidentally absorbed Meta Knight and I was like @o@.

Are you sure that is that supposed top be a Meta Knight skin..?

Doesn't really look like Meta Knight when unmasked at all. Just looks like a black Kirby. Not to mention Meta Knight doesn't have yellow eyes.

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Pootypie

Meta Knight has yellow eyes too, I don't know why they mix up with the eye color of Meta Knight.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

SnowyGlaceon

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

What would y'all think about these characters as DLC?
Untitled

King K Rool: Yes.
Ridley: Yes!
Wolf: Yes.
Mewtwo: Yes.
Masked Link: No.
Roy: No.
Lucas: Yes.
Isaac: Meh.

ALL HAIL THE GLACEONS!
Nets truly are wondrous things...

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6300-7598

TeeJay

19Robb92 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Didn't someone here say something about customization. They wanted Meta Knight to take off his mask? Well Kirby has a Meta Knight Alt Skin. Blue with Yellow eyes. I accidentally absorbed Meta Knight and I was like @o@.

Are you sure that is that supposed top be a Meta Knight skin..?

Doesn't really look like Meta Knight when unmasked at all. Just looks like a black Kirby. Not to mention Meta Knight doesn't have yellow eyes.

Untitled

I'm looking at Smash right now and he indeed does have yellow eyes. That Kirby is obviously meant to emulate Metaknight dood.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Inkling

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled

King K Rool: YES!
Ridley: No
Wolf: Okay....
Mewtwo: AW HELL NO
Masked Link: What?
Roy: No
Lucas: Meh
Isaac: Meh

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled

King K. Rool: YES!
Ridley: He's probably a stage hazard, but I'd love to see the hater's reactions if he does get in.
Wolf: YES!
Mewtwo: Meh.
Masked Link: What? NO!
Roy: YES!
Lucas: YES!
Isaac: Didn't play Golden Sun, so...if he is DLC, it's not really something for me to get excited about.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DBPirate

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled

King K. Rool: Absolutely.
Ridley: Meh. I don't really care at this point.
Wolf: Yeah, I guess so.
Mewtwo: Same stance as Ridley.
Masked Link: I'd prefer this over Toon Link, but if this one was DLC, we'd have 3 Links so I don't see this happening.
Roy: Nope.
Lucas: Yes, though an alternative Earthbound character would be great instead.
Isaac: Not that familiar with Golden Sun so I can't really say anything on this.

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

LzWinky

If we had Wolf, we'd have 3 Foxes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

Since you people don't like the idea of Masked Link that much (To each their own, I guess), I decided to change him to Bandana/Spear/Waddle Dee (You know, he was playable in Kirby's Return to Dream Land).
Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

The funny thing is that none of those Links are the same person, so they are different characters. Logic people!

Also, bandana dee is so freaking overrated. I thought everyone wanted him sarcastically

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I'm not really sure why having a made-up list is going to change anything

NintendoFan64

WaLzgi wrote:

The funny thing is that none of those Links are the same person, so they are different characters. Logic people!

Also, bandana dee is so freaking overrated. I thought everyone wanted him sarcastically

I wanted him in, and it was not just sarcastically. I like Bandana Dee. Then again, that's just my opinion.

LzWinky

NintendoFan64 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

I wanted him in, and it was not just sarcastically. I like Bandana Dee. Then again, that's just my opinion.

Bandanna Dee is even less interesting than Dark Pit

NintendoFan64

WaLzgi wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Okay. Fair enough.

FriedSquid

WaLzgi wrote:

I'm not really sure why having a made-up list is going to change anything

I think speculating on potential character DLC is fun but I also think we shouldn't assume that there will be any.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

2Sang

WaLzgi wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

This. At least dark pit has some mystery to him. Bandana dee would just be like having a goomba as a playable character. Bandana dee should have been/kinda is an enemy in smash run, but that's it. Especially when Dixie, Mewtwo, Choir men, Ice Climbers, and Isaac aren't in.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Since you people don't like the idea of Masked Link that much (To each their own, I guess), I decided to change him to Bandana/Spear/Waddle Dee (You know, he was playable in Kirby's Return to Dream Land).
Untitled

Yes to all of them except waddle dee. If they could make ridley, do it, but I imagine it as very hard for them to do and they would have made him by now if he didn't break the game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

Keep in mind that transformations were removed from the game. What would Masked Link even do now?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic