Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,901 to 16,920 of 27,917

Inkling

SockoMario wrote:

Wii U exclusive mode Smash World is about ordering food and using tickets? Whaaa??

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Wii U exclusive mode Smash World is about ordering food and using tickets? Whaaa??

Judging by their names, I think Master and Crazy Order were going to be game modes were you could actually play as Master and Crazy Hand...that would've been awesome! Ugh...hopefully it could end up in the Wii U version...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

MetalK9 wrote:

The only thing I have a problem with Sakurai is the stage choices in this game. He puts retro characters in roster but no retro stages which I would die to play again like the 64 stages. That water rushing Donkey Kong stage!? Hasn't that been done to death already? I don't like that stage

I get bugged big time when someone tries to speak for everyone

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MasterWario

I'm not the biggest fan but the Omega version + Gear Getaway is amazing.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Inkling

The Gear Getaway song is so amazing

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

KO-Cub

WaLzgi wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

The only thing I have a problem with Sakurai is the stage choices in this game. He puts retro characters in roster but no retro stages which I would die to play again like the 64 stages. That water rushing Donkey Kong stage!? Hasn't that been done to death already? I don't like that stage

I said "Who actually likes that stage?" Not "I don't like that stage." where you can put it in bold and use it as an attack. Pretty sure people can sense I don't like the stage at first glance of the comment. No need to rewrite. It was a legitimate question.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

LzWinky

MetalK9 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

I said "Who actually likes that stage?" Not "I don't like that stage." where you can put it in bold and use it as an attack. Pretty sure people can sense I don't like the stage at first glance of the comment. No need to rewrite. It was a legitimate question.

I like it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KO-Cub

Thank you.

DefHalan

I really like the Melee DK levels

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

iKhan

DefHalan wrote:

I really like the Melee DK levels

I really miss Kongo Jungle, especially because of the remixed DK Rap/

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

I just made an awesome Walter White Mii Gunner. He's slow and defensive, and his moveset revolves around explosives.

Wow, I love this customization.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Yoshi

NintyMan wrote:

Is there a hidden DK Rap reference in Smash Bros. 3DS somewhere? I've seen something about it, but didn't look into it.

I think it's the crowd cheer for DK. They yell "DK! Donkey Kong!" like the rap. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

Problem is, for them to bring back N64 and Melee stages that weren't in Brawl, they would've had to recreate them from scratch. Remember that bit about it being hard to pull data from Melee on account of the game being more than a decade old? This would've taken time away from creating new stages like Magicant and Mute City, so not only am I not bummed by the inclusion of Corneria and Jungle Japes, I'm not bummed about the exclusion of Hyrule Castle or Fountain of Dreams, either.

Besides, we only have effectively half of the stages (most likely less than half). It's too early to be sure that the stage selection will remain this way.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MasterWario

NintyMan wrote:

Is there a hidden DK Rap reference in Smash Bros. 3DS somewhere? I've seen something about it, but didn't look into it.

The Gear Getaway remix really is great. I can't wait to see the Donkey Kong Country Returns stage!

"the" as in, there will be one?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

LzWinky

After trying out the online, I have no doubt that the Wii U version will sell

Grumblevolcano

MasterWario wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

The Gear Getaway remix really is great. I can't wait to see the Donkey Kong Country Returns stage!

"the" as in, there will be one?

The Gear Getaway remix is on the Wii U soundtrack CD which given the 3DS CD tracklist strongly suggests there's a DKCR stage. Another piece of evidence is that the E3 demo showed Skyloft's main theme on the Wii U version is "Ballad of the Goddess/Ghirahim's Theme" which is also on the Wii U CD.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

WaLzgi wrote:

After trying out the online, I have no doubt that the Wii U version will sell

I hate the lag doesn't happen often though

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

KO-Cub

Didn't someone here say something about customization. They wanted Meta Knight to take off his mask? Well Kirby has a Meta Knight Alt Skin. Blue with Yellow eyes. I accidentally absorbed Meta Knight and I was like @o@.

MasterWario

The R.O.B. one is my favorite. The symmetry!

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The Gear Getaway remix is on the Wii U soundtrack CD which given the 3DS CD tracklist strongly suggests there's a DKCR stage. Another piece of evidence is that the E3 demo showed Skyloft's main theme on the Wii U version is "Ballad of the Goddess/Ghirahim's Theme" which is also on the Wii U CD.

Ok, thanks! I'm pretty excited now too; it could be anything!

My Pushmo Levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic