Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,801 to 16,820 of 27,917

Inkling

I have 3 Wii Remotes and a GamePad. Guess the only way I get 4-player is by using the 3DS >_<

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Yoshi_Prime

I think he meant that he planned to use two Wiimotes + nunchucks as SSB controllers.

Yoshi_Prime

Inkling

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I think he meant that he planned to use two Wiimotes + nunchucks as SSB controllers.

Yeah, I saw going to use the GamePad, Wii-mote and Nunchuk and for the 4th player, my 3DS

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

jariw

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

So, is Wiimote+Nunchuck supported? I can't find it listed on that Nintendo UK page.

jariw

DBPirate

Rintyrocks wrote:

NintenNess wrote:

Now that USA's release date of the Wii U version is 11/21/14, I'm going to get this on my Birthday, because my Birthday is 11/25.

Oh wow, same here! I really hope to have a big party and invite my non Nintendo friends to bask in the glory of smash!

Same. My birthday is November 29th!

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Pootypie

Oh this is nust great, my brother broke the 3DS charger AGAIN!!! Now I have to wait one month to be able to get a new one. Seriously our 3ds charger didn't even turn a month old yet. I'm going to ask for my own charger because this is really annoying.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Sir_Diabeetus

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Predictions for wave 3: January release date, and includes - Bowser, Rosalina, Sheik, Meta Knight, Greninja, and Charizard. (Atleast that's what I think, because I'm sure they want to get some more popular characters out first.)

I plan on getting Samus, Kirby, Mario, Link, Yoshi, Pit, C.Falcon, and Little Mac. Maybe Zelda. I'll make my mind up about later waves as they release. I'm trying to limit myself to only 2 or 3 per wave, but series 1 has ALOT of important characters.

I'll be getting Luigi, C.Falcon, Ness, Dark Pit, and Jigglypuff. Why am I not seeing love for Jiggs' amiibo? (ಠ_ಠ)

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

LzWinky

I think that would be more of a headache than anything. I can't imagine that even working

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sir_Diabeetus

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Saw that thread on Smashboards
http://smashboards.com/threads/8-player-smash-almost-confirme...
Apparently there was/is some kind of 8 player smash planed or in the Wii U version.
There are hidden announcer audio found saying "Yellow Team!" and "8 Player Smash!"
Here the audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTaS492JXgg

Thought I share that with you.^^
What do you guys think about it?

I want that Yellow team, though...... I actually wanted a new team color for Smash Bros.

Sir_Diabeetus

WaLzgi wrote:

I think that would be more of a headache than anything. I can't imagine that even working

4 Players and 4 CPUs maybe?
(Whoops, double post.)

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

Budda

WaLzgi wrote:

I don't know how the game will handle the GC adapter exactly, but I can imagine that 4 players use regular Wii U controller and the others 4 GC controller.
Or as Nazo_no_Hikari said, against 4 CPU.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

LzWinky

Eh, I think 4 is enough. I can't imagine even the Wii U handling that chaos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SparkOfSpirit

NintyMan wrote:

I wonder how the Donkey Kong Country Returns stage is going to be?

A traveling stage like Delfino Island only through the factory in world 7 would be ideal for me. There's so much stuff going on in that world that I'm sure they could think of a lot to add to a stage.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

CapeSmash

I'm crying.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

I hope the Wii U version has something more than this. I get the feeling there will be a bombshell announcement before the end of next month

Sir_Diabeetus

To be honest, the most favorite Smash Bros. game I've ever played, has to be the Original N64 Smash and Smash 4.

N64 Smash Bros. was my 1st favorite Smash I've ever played.. The SFX are cool and wacky, the music was very good, and the gameplay wasn't too fast, it wasn't too slow. This is also because of my Nostalgia as well.

Smash 4 was my 2nd favorite, because they added new gameplay mechanics, new modes, and fun gameplay.

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

Ralizah

Geez, 8-player Smash would be pandemonium. It's gets chaotic even with 4-players.

Edited on by LzWinky

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

LzWinky

Smash 4 and Mario Kart 64 were terrible because no nostalgia here

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic