Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,681 to 16,700 of 27,917

Pootypie

Inkling wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Inkling wrote:

It is, it's from the live streams

Lol very easy to unlock then... Hope they make it harder for Wii U

Well the rumour that just keeps getting proved more and more says all Wii U characters will be unlocked from the get-go

Please no, let's just hope they make the starting roster a lot smaller and it's tougher to unlock everything.

Wii U version has customizations right?

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

The_Ninja

Anyone wanna fight me online? FC is in my signature,

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

CapeSmash

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

THIS GAME LOOKS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

WE'RE GETTING A RELEASE DATE CONFORMATION SOON!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NinjaWaddleDee

Blast wrote:

.... The Wii U should be having this dang game first... Dang, I feel sorry for the Wii U and this thread right now.... Sorry, sorry. This is a bittersweet day for me.

Agreed, but whatever. I guess Ninty's gotta get dat 3DS money first. Sadly, I decided to not get the 3DS version yet. I'd rather wait and play the Smash I've been looking forward to the most first.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NinjaWaddleDee

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Hopefully it's just easier because it is the handheld version.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)

NinjaWaddleDee

Inkling wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Well the rumour that just keeps getting proved more and more says all Wii U characters will be unlocked from the get-go

If that's the case, I hope that STAGES are at least harder to unlock.

Inkling

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

That Wario and Waluigi pic is such a tease

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
What's up with Wario's huge head?!

In order to try and comment on that, I put "big head wario" into Google, and found this:
Untitled

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

That Wario and Waluigi pic is such a tease

That pic looks like it would be in a follow up video to the Mario Power Tennis intro. I sure wish Camelot would return to making great intro videos for Mario sports games like back in the great GCN days!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Crimzonlogic

Untitled

Cute.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Inkling

The music in this game is so amazing

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

SparkOfSpirit

I really hope we get Fourside back. It's a real shame that it was left out of Brawl (even the music) and we've never got it back. That said, I won't turn down Onett.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

jariw

Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but Smashville seems to be back in Smash Bros for Wii U:

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Pootypie

So far Charizard is my favorite. I did not try out Ike or ROB yet though, they were my two best last time. I feel like they made Mario a bit weaker since I have more trouble winning with him this time.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DBPirate

EDIT: Yes, I know this is the Wii U thread. Don't bother me about it.
Got Smash 3DS today and it is awesome. First impressions:

*Unlocked all characters just a few minutes ago. I was getting them by fighting up until Ganondorf but then I sped up the process by self-destructing with 1 stock.
*I like the new Classic Mode and I really like the new All-Star.
*I've created around 15 custom Miis already. Making a mental note to create Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney, etc. characters
*Haven't got a chance to play Bowser Jr. or Duck Hunt yet but all the other newcomers are really unique.
-Favorites: Greninja, Mega Man, Villager, Pac-Man, Robin
-Non-favorites (least favorites is too harsh in this case): Wii Fit Trainer (not my style), Shulk (kind of confusing), Palutena (seems kind of slow)
*I like all the stages especially Tomodachi Life, Rainbow Road, Spirit Train, Tortimer Island, Prism Tower Magiciant, and others. Find Mii didn't live up to expectations.
*Neither did Smash Run, unfortunately
*Trophy shop better be in the next Smash!
*Wish there was Download Play
*Wish you didn't have to unlock custom moves
*Don't like Trophy Rush
*Haven't tried online, StreetSmash, Target Blast, Home Run yet.

Seems pretty good so far. Hyped for Wii U version!

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

UGXwolf

@Inkling What rumor? The one that called "Gamer" as "Game & Wario" and "Orbital Gate" as "Great Fox?" I don't see how that looks even remotely true, right now. If you're talking about something else, on the other hand, please elaborate, as I clearly don't know anything about it.

@NinjaWaddleDee Sakurai stated that the 3DS Version came out first so that both versions wouldn't get held back to 2015. It's got nothing to do with Nintendo getting that 3DS money. And honestly, I see nothing wrong with the 3DS Version coming out first, aside from people complaining that they don't want the "watered down handheld port" and they've got to wait another month and a half (or more) for the "real version."

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

The_Ninja

I've unlocked 5 characters so far, need to unlock 7 more.
I haven't even played Smash Run yet. I'm unlocking everyone trough Classic mode btw. Suiciding 120 times is not the way the game should be played..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Pootypie

You should at least sign into online before you start doing anything that way you can get higher global smash power. Yes you can get higher global smash power by doing non-offline stuff. I reached higher global smash power like this too.

Pootypie

UGXwolf

So I've seen people talking about unlocks. We don't know all the unlock conditions (barring VS. matches) but these are the ones I've stumbled upon:

Ganondorf - Unlocked when I played through Classic as Link. Probably unlocks after beating Classic with any Zelda character. Probably works for All-Star, too.
Falco - Unlocked on my second playthrough of Classic. I think you just have to beat Classic without losing both lives in any stage.
Ness - Unlocked on my first playthrough of Classic. I think he unlocks for beating Classic on 3.0 or higher.
Lucina - Unlocked after playing through Classic as Marth. May apply to all FE characters, or may just apply to Marth. Not sure.

I have also unlocked Wario and Dark Pit, but Wario was from 30 VS matches because I was chasing challenges and Dark Pit kinda surprised me. I'm not sure why he showed up.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic