Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,701 to 16,720 of 27,917

Crimzonlogic

UGXwolf wrote:

So I've seen people talking about unlocks. We don't know all the unlock conditions (barring VS. matches) but these are the ones I've stumbled upon:

Falco - Unlocked on my second playthrough of Classic. I think you just have to beat Classic without losing both lives in any stage.

The first thing I did in the game was try classic mode with Pit at difficulty 2.0. I got through it without any losses. Falco showed up right after I finished that, so I think that is about right. Of course, he beat the crap out of me and I couldn't unlock him. I haven't been able to play a smash game in a while so I just suck.

Fittingly, I am faring better with Pit than I did with any of the demo characters. He's different now, but I feel like I have a good footing with him, just like in Brawl.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

DreamyViridi

@UGXwolf - Yeah, my unlocks are different than yours. When I beat Classic with Marth for example, I got someone else. I think some of the unlocks are a bit random.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

cookiex

I got lucky with buying the 3DS version yesterday. It was 2:30 P.M and the store I went to only had a few copies left while the game was sold out almost everywhere else. I've unlocked Dr. Mario, Wario, Ness, Falco and Dark Pit so far.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Inkling

I've unlocked Bowser Jr, Wario, Ness, Dr Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Falco and ROB!

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Pootypie

Inkling wrote:

I've unlocked Bowser Jr, Wario, Ness, Dr Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Falco and ROB!

HOW DID YOU UNLOCK ROB???????

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

All of you guys unlocked a large chunk of the characters, and I've so far only unlocked Falco and Ness...then again that's probably because I probably haven't played the game as long as you guys. I didn't get it until after school ended, and eventually I had to stop playing because it was getting late. Also, OMFG THAT MOTHER STAGE THANK YOU SAURAI-SAN!!!!!!!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

@Aviator Well, those are better and more full guess than I've been making, so far. However, Lucina's doesn't make sense, and considering some people get Duck Hunt after their 7th match, not to mention one of the first players got Game & Watch third or fourth. Something isn't quite right.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Aviator

UGXwolf wrote:

@Aviator Well, those are better and more full guess than I've been making, so far. However, Lucina's doesn't make sense, and considering some people get Duck Hunt after their 7th match, not to mention one of the first players got Game & Watch third or fourth. Something isn't quite right.

Except for Jiggly and ROB, I've unlocked everyone the way it says to unlock them.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

The_Ninja

I wonder if this means all unlocks are random.... that would be pretty cool if it does.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

UGXwolf

Aviator wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Except for Jiggly and ROB, I've unlocked everyone the way it says to unlock them.

I can confirm that ROB and Jiggs work the way they said they do. This list is the closest, if not spot on, but again, Lucina and Duck Hunt seem to stand out of the crowd, as I've hear of a number of people getting Duck Hunt on their 7th Classic playthrough and Lucina didn't show up for me after Marth. Not even after I got Dark Pit (because I went to Smash afterwards to see if anyone else was unlocked, and nothing.)

As for Game & Watch, I recall it was Hamayama and he took FOREVER to unlock Dark Pit, so I could see how maybe Duck Hunt was actually the fourth and I just kinda got mixed up, then Game & Watch was immediately after. So aside from Lucina and Duck Hunt, this is an accurate list.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Eel

It's werd, I got Mr Game & Watch after playing classic with Mario, and the Dr. after my 50th smash.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

IceClimbers

Amazing Jigglypuff tech:

Rest is back to it's former glory, and the crouch to rest is deadly, even on lower percents.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SheldonRandoms

I got jiggy with it online, and the opponents went flying sky high!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KO-Cub

Scored 1009.9 on a home-run contest.
Anyone tried No items, Little Mac Only, Final Destination. It happened online once and my god. It's so awesome. Quick cause bad recovery and OHKO's but awesome.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

adrian123

Add me 2895-6799-1325 can't wait to battle you!

adrian123

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6799-1325

Sir_Diabeetus

I wish Sakurai-san added a option to change languages from English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese on the Wii U version. I would love to hear Meta Knight's Japanese voice.

(Bah.... I think my English was so bad, it looks like a 5 year old typed this when I made this post.)

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

CapeSmash

I'm never turning on items for this game. But, I will on the Wii U version in silly matches. Two reasons being is: 1. They spawn way too frequently. 2. I only have one 3DS, and one copy of the game. So I only play by myself. It's more fun playing with items with other people.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

Untitled

This looks so clean...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon