Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,661 to 16,680 of 27,917

vonboy89

Looks like it's up now!
But it just keep giving mean errors when I try to purchase it. Must be everyone else trying to buy it right now. 0.0

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

Aviator

Was playing the Wii U version today. One of the Nintendo rep said Smash is most likely coming out early December.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

FlaygletheBagel

Got the 3DS version and I LOVE IT. This will occupy my time quite a bit.

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

Inkling

Aviator wrote:

Was playing the Wii U version today. One of the Nintendo rep said Smash is most likely coming out early December.

Funny, because earlier in the year after Smash's 3DS date was announced, I went to an event and a rep claimed it would come on the 2nd November!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

IceClimbers

Essentially, don't take their word as fact. Until it comes from Nintendo themselves, and not a rep who isn't informed, then any release date is just a rumor. November 21st seems most likely to me though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

jariw

Aviator wrote:

This could make sense for the European version.

jariw

Pootypie

My 3DS won't connect to the internet

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DBPirate

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Are you trying to buy the game? In that case, it's going to be like that for a while on the eShop.
Are you trying to play online? In that case, you should probably be building up your skill before you go play online that fast.

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Ryu_Niiyama

Aviator wrote:

Most companies don't give their frontline reps a lot of advanced notice, to limit leaks and to allow for changes made by management. So I wouldn't trust that date if I were you.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Pootypie

DBPirate wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Are you trying to buy the game? In that case, it's going to be like that for a while on the eShop.
Are you trying to play online? In that case, you should probably be building up your skill before you go play online that fast.

I fixed it an hour ago ish. Turns out I put in wrong password for my wifi lol.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NinjaWaddleDee

@ The video of playable Ridley. Holy crap, that is amazing! I think a few of his attacks could use a little bit more imagination though, but it still looks fantastic! This PROVES that Ridley could work as a character. (In my opinion of course.) He may be slightly bigger than the other characters, but his height makes him a big target, and most likely easy to combo. A great compromise, strength for a large hit box.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Blast

.... The Wii U should be having this dang game first... Dang, I feel sorry for the Wii U and this thread right now.... Sorry, sorry. This is a bittersweet day for me.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NintendoFan64

Onett's back!
Untitled
Hoping Fourside come back, too...and also maybe a new Mother stage (Winters could probably work).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

e-love

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Onett's back!
Untitled
Hoping Fourside come back, too...and also maybe a new Mother stage (Winters could probably work).

This makes me so happy~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Budda

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Onett's back!
Untitled

If I had to choose between a new Mother stage or 'Fourside', I would choose Fourside. x3
I'm already happy to see Onett back!

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Pootypie

Anyone knows how to unlock every single custom moves? I can't find a website for it anywhere.

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic