Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,141 to 16,160 of 27,917

MasterWario

Did anyone main Ice Climbers anyway? (At least one of their mains? Played consistently?)

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Pootypie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Inkling wrote:

WE NEED A NINTENDO DIRECT

What sort of information do you hope to see if there was one?

A source of information that reveals new information.

Oh come on, you know I was trying to further the conversation by asking what specific new information you would want to be revealed in this hypothetical Nintendo Direct.

Sorry lol

Its all good. The internet sucks for conversation. No tone or inflection. Anyway, if there was a Nintendo Direct, what kind of information do you want to be revealed?

Alright I'm going to be serious this time... I really hope they talk more about the amiibos, I'm still thinking if they are worth it or not, but I can't as not enough information is revealed. I also hope that they release the modes in for the U version... and maybe talk if they have plans for DLC? That last one would be nice

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

MasterWario wrote:

Did anyone main Ice Climbers anyway? (At least one of their mains? Played consistently?)

I didn't main them, but I still have fun when playing as them.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Aviator

Let's not have a Nintendo Direct.

Nintendo should just announce the game, and leave it at that.

Let everyone discover everything.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LzWinky

Aviator wrote:

Or leak it all out...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

WaLzgi wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Or leak it all out...

Well, that's the internet for you. The absolute worst in the world at keeping secrets.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

They leak as much as Wario does! Hehehe

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KO-Cub

HeyLolita wrote:

Hey Nintendolife users. Been a while, but I'm back with a new poll. Usually I post an "IDEAL SSB4 ROSTER POLL"

But I've switched it up this time. I decided to go for a SSB4 DLC poll. Just pick who you want to see as DLC. It's that simple. http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ym416lj3aj1wezl419997

If you have any questions about results, let me know and I'll be more than happy to share.

I feel the survey lacked just a couple of decent female characters in this survey that would make a good comeback and surprise like Pacman, Little Mac and Wii Fit who was a surprise. Katt Monroe who was the first featured female Star Fox character (Miyu and Fay are Non-conon), Gandrayda in the Metroid list (Still a good list of Metroid characters. I almost ticked all of them except Ridley, the first guy and the Pirate), and Amy Rose who mostly overlooked because her affection for the main character which everyone thinks is useless. (Another version of Peach) And Sylveon... Wat!? Whatever! I ain't mad. Only cause every other listed Pokemon was mainstream and so I chose the most fabulous.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DefHalan

MasterWario wrote:

They were one of my mains, probably my second most played character. I liked playing as Ice Climbers the most but am better as Peach. I am disappointed they were cut

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

They were one of my mains, probably my second most played character. I liked playing as Ice Climbers the most but am better as Peach. I am disappointed they were cut

Just gotta love her frying pan

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

C-Olimar

MasterWario wrote:

They were my main when I cared about winning, since I suck with Olimar (ironically) and don't like playing as Metaknight.
Otherwise I selected from a bunch of characters, most of all the Cap!

C-Olimar

Tsuchinoko

WaveBoy wrote:

Nice to see that Wolf, Snake & Lucas the mucas won't be joing us.
It's still a bit of a shock that the Ice Climbers won't be making the cut, not that i really care anyways.

Lucas the mucus? Wtf? Sometimes you say the most random crap.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Eel

It's meant to be a cute or endearing way to refer to Lucas, with a random,not necessarily sensical, rhyme. Like Tsuchinoko Coco... Maybe.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Gridatttack

Well, it he says he cant port melee data, they might aswell port it to the wii like the did with brawl, and then to smash 4

Im doubting about the model though. They could use the battle revolution model from wii, as the XY one is too smooth.

But derp, this explains why the same melee stages from brawl will appear again...

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

AceDefective

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Er...mewtwo almost confirmed?

Don't know how people got Mewtwo from "importing data from Melee", but I'm pretty sure he was referring to stages and not characters.
Then again people just want reasons to mad at the guy making the game for not including what they themselves specifically wanted.
"Sakurai is trying to ruin MY Smash Bros!"
Screw you, go back to playing Melee and stop making the community look worse.

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

GymLeaderLolita

UGXwolf wrote:

@HeyLolita Oh, may, I didn't even try to be realistic. XD I just went nuts, voting all the characters I'd like to see in Smash, regardless of whatever reasons they may not be coming back for.

That's what I want. I want to gauge popularity, which should be unadulterated "wants". I'm not looking to see who people "expect". So you did the right thing so long as you stayed true to your wants

@Missing characters I can't always include everyone, so if there is a pretty major / popular character or series rep missing don't hesitate to tell me. But anyone else who is relevtively minor may not be added on. It's already quite a crowded poll.

[quote=NintendoFan64]

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Don't know how people got Mewtwo from "importing data from Melee", but I'm pretty sure he was referring to stages and not characters.
Then again people just want reasons to mad at the guy making the game for not including what they themselves specifically wanted.
"Sakurai is trying to ruin MY Smash Bros!"
Screw you, go back to playing Melee and stop making the community look worse.

I agree with the first part, not the second. He was probably taking about stages or Doc. The rest of your post is so meh. JUST REMEMBER, were the consumers, and they are the creators. THEY NEED to make US happy. We're spending the money on their products. If you don't like the game, don't buy it. You should be vocal with complaints. Otherwise tripping may have not been taken away, the game may not have been as fast as it was, and 1v1s/balancing may have not been focused on more.

Edited on by GymLeaderLolita

Uncle_Franklin

@HeyLolita

For the Star Fox list of characters, I think Pigma should be added.

He's an important and recurring villain, who also has a big role in the overall story.

Edited on by Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic