Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,161 to 16,180 of 27,917

LzWinky

Funny enough I think he was misquoted as well

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pootypie

HeyLolita wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

I think they should update Andross's Assist Trophy. Instead of his 16-bit form, they should add his Star Fox 64 3D look and have him attack the opponents with his hands.

It just goes to show what part of the SF franchise Sakurai likes / knows about.

I bet Super Smash 5 will have 5 new Pit newcomers

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

GymLeaderLolita

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I bet Super Smash 5 will have 5 new Pit newcomers

I could honestly see four. Like, three unique ones, and one clone. At this point any series getting a newcomer IMO will have to be a character that has been in a recent, upcoming game. It seems PROMINENCE AND RELEVANCE matter more than popularity. Which sucks for characters like King K Rool. Who, only have popularity going for them.

Pootypie

"I decide what goes in the game; nobody else." -Sakurai

Sakurai... please...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

Apparently Sakurai is not much of a Donkey Kong fan.

Since he decides every single nanobits that goes into the game... Let's blame him for being biased!

Pootypie

Pootypie

GymLeaderLolita wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Apparently Sakurai is not much of a Donkey Kong fan.

Since he decides every single nanobits that goes into the game... Let's blame him for being biased!

I mean, he does choose the characters... so he is TECHNICALLY the one to blame.

Yes! So let's sue him for taking off story mode...
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/09/developer_profile_ma...

Pootypie

LzWinky

Oh yes, he's totally biased for using assets from a game he made. For shame!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GymLeaderLolita

TheGreatGamer wrote:

But most people are happy SSE is gone..

WaLzgi wrote:

Oh yes, he's totally biased for using assets from a game he made. For shame!

To be honest, have you seen how much stuff KI has compared to other series? I think Pokemon, and Mario are the only series with more stuff. Compared to like, F-Zero, and Metroid, it's kind of crazy how much KI stuff is in Smash. I mean I see why, but it doesn't mean people have to like it

Edited on by GymLeaderLolita

Pootypie

GymLeaderLolita wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Why be happy lol? At least a story mode, but at least it won't bug me.

@WaLzgi No new DK newcomers, no new Metroid newcomers, no new Fox newcomers (one character cut), no new Legend of Zelda newcomers, no new Kirby newcomers, and hey... there's two new Pit newcomers... and he worked with development for Uprising...

Pootypie

AceDefective

HeyLolita wrote:

JUST REMEMBER, were the consumers, and they are the creators. THEY NEED to make US happy.

...And we need them to produce what we consume. It's a balanced and complicated relationship that people need to recognize as such.
It's fine to voice your opinions, but being a general a**hole about it and calling the creator a d*ck is neither helpful nor constructive. I was mostly referring to comments like this :

Smash needs to be competetive period sakurai is making a game for ten year olds so u must be ten years old.

consumer entitlement at it's most evident. People like them are vocal enough to make the entire community look like immature brats upset at something not being the way they wanted, even if they're the minority. Sakurai worked hard to bring this to you, and you can atleast be respectful and appreciative while not liking the final product.

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

TheGreatGamer wrote:

GymLeaderLolita wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

@WaLzgi No new DK newcomers, no new Metroid newcomers, no new Fox newcomers (one character cut), no new Legend of Zelda newcomers, no new Kirby newcomers, and hey... there's two new Pit newcomers... and he worked with development for Uprising...

Everything in bold is an unreasonable assumption that there's no Wii U -> 3DS character unlocks or DLC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Two out of 15 newcomers are from Kid Icarus. Okay, your point is?

I see a point that these comments are even more biased that Sakurai supposedly is because they cherry-pick certain details while leaving pertinent information out.

Edited on by LzWinky

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

GymLeaderLolita wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Everything in bold is an unreasonable assumption that there's no Wii U -> 3DS character unlocks or DLC.

Oh I do believe there will be DLC obviously, Wii U is a lot more preferred than the 3DS. I hope there is DLC at least, IF THERE IS NO DLC THEN WHAT HAS GONE INTO THEIR MINDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pootypie

Pootypie

WaLzgi wrote:

Two out of 15 newcomers are from Kid Icarus. Okay, your point is?

All other newcomers don't represent the main series that were in the game from the beginning lol

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic