Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,741 to 14,760 of 27,917

Shirma_Akayaku

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Bye bye Wolf.

@UGXwolf I wonder what he'll say about this...

I know people were saying Fox's recolor of Wolf made them think Wolf was deconfirmed as a playable character, which sounds so ridiculous and crazy. Wolf was expected by some to be cut ever since Snake was cut.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

PEOPLE GOT THE GAME ALREADY?!?!?! OMG...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Undead_terror

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Spoilers coming soon! I'm out of here! Be back in a few days! ( ^-^)ノ∠※。.:・'°☆

I think I will join you on that boat to avoid the thread.
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Here's how you unlock the Game Boy stage:

Use Kirby's final smash once.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

CHALLENGER APPROACHING:

Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Morphbug wrote:

I'd like to recommend using spoiler tags with images from this moment on. Can we?

Oh yeah. Good idea. I'll do that from now on.

Smash Mains:

Shirma_Akayaku

SockoMario wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

I'd like to recommend using spoiler tags with images from this moment on. Can we?

Oh yeah. Good idea. I'll do that from now on.

Make sure you skip a line when spoiling.

See?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

TuVictus

Damnit, it's only September 11th. There's no way I'll be able to avoid spoilers for the rest of the month

TuVictus

UGXwolf

1) Wolf apparently deconfirmed: There's still no confirmation but I doubt he'd have a trophy of a playable character this soon into the game, without having unlocked them.

Yup... My hype train just derailed. OR DID IT! Well, I rationalized long ago (about sometime in March) that if Wolf was cut, I could always look to Little Mac as a potential new main. Not to mention tomorrow night is the big livestream and by the sounds of it, we'll be getting that demo soon, so even without hype for tonight, I'll be back to full hype power in no time!

That said... I am still disappoint. I mean, geez, they couldn't even afford the time to make him an actual skin? He's just a recolor, now! He was unique. Now he's the walking definition of a clone. I bet he doesn't even get his own voice acting. (Prove me wrong Sakurai, I beg you.) Color me pissed, for now.

2) Spoiler tags: One would've thought this would be common sense, but I suppose as we've been talking leaks heavily for the past two weeks, I suppose it's a little late to cover your ears and pretend you know nothing. Still, I do enjoy watching the mass thread bail movement.

3) This roster still has four chances to change my mind about whether the cuts were wurff. If Krystal is in, I'll understand the Wolf cut (I can still hear the "too many dogs" cries from all the butthurt Falco fans in another universe.) I suppose I shouldn't be too shocked. Palutena was honestly the peak of my hype. Pac-man just kinda left me sour, and as I've yet to play FE, the Lucina/Robin reveal didn't pump me up at all. Haven't played Xenoblade, either plus I was burnt out on the leak, so Shulk's reveal was really lack luster for me, too.

WELP! Guess I'd better go find the "bring back all the cut characters as DLC" petition that has inevitably already started!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Untitled

Smash Mains:

Pootypie

I love the recolors for this one, I'm definitely going to play with recolors I lot more than I did before. Sadly no Blue Mario though (Blue shirt and hat but red overall)

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

I knew this would happen to SOMEONE but omg I'm still so hype!! We all knew Ness would return though so this is hardly news.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic