Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,781 to 13,800 of 27,917

UGXwolf

@Shirma_Akayaku I an considering it. I do believe it may be real through and through. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy to disprove it so I can get my main back, but I am still considering it.

I don't believe it because the roster flat our makes no sense.

I'm arguing about it, however because of people like 2Sang matching up and down claiming it's confirmed, which as I've previously stated is logic on such a level of bad that it physically makes me sick just reading it.

I don't always get this way about it, but the level of stupid coming from some of the supporters (not all, in fact a specific few) is on a while new plane of persistant.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

I guess people could see the roster leak as pizza, if it were real. The roster comes in different shapes and sizes, just like pizza. Some are similar and some are different, just like pizza. The character choices in Smash are a part of the experience, just like the different toppings you can get on pizza is experience. There are some you like, and some you don't like, Smash and pizza alike. They're both awesome.

This was the best I can do.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN METAL SONIC ALTERNATE SKIN IS CONFIRMED OR WAS THAT ONE FAKE?!

That one was very fakey.

But it could end up being an alt for real. We have no idea.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I looked up the DHD's real name and apparently it's Mr Peppers. Yep, Mr Peppers. I have no link, but I'm looking for it now.
Edit: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wi...
This was the best one I could find.

Mr. Peppers here, Fox we have a new mission for you: you are going to shoot ducks. Forget Andross, ducks are what's in.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

Not to kill the joke, but General Pepper =/= Mr. Peppers.

We can speculate on an intended reference, though. Although I have also heard it may be a reference yup Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club.

Nintendo6400

Female Crowd: Peppers!!
Male Crowd: Duuucks!!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

We can speculate on an intended reference, though. Although I have also heard it may be a reference yup Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club.

Murderer.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/texplainthejoke.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Captain falcon vs falco vs duck hunt vs dedede

Bird battle

Nintendo6400

I still think Hades would make a better character than Pitto. But I suppose if dark pit and Dr Mario are in the same boat as lucina, meaning they were added later in development due to wardrobe malfunctions, I'd be fine with it. Hopefully they wouldn't be pure clones though.

2Sang

Morphbug wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN METAL SONIC ALTERNATE SKIN IS CONFIRMED OR WAS THAT ONE FAKE?!

That one was very fakey.

But it could end up being an alt for real. We have no idea.

I wouldn't be surprised if silver gets an alt color this time. Shadow4ssb4 must be wetting his pants at the thought.

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't believe it because the roster flat our makes no sense.

I can't really understand that sentence. The "roster flat our" part.

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm arguing about it, however because of people like 2Sang matching up and down claiming it's confirmed, which as I've previously stated is logic on such a level of bad that it physically makes me sick just reading it.

I know that feeling when people do that kind of talking. Even though I'm on partly on the side of believing it, I won't partake in defending it either when people wanna rub it in others faces just because they're right or think they're right. I don't know what specific people are saying about the leak being true, but I can empathize a bit with you when those people are stating it in such ridiculous ways. Sorry you gotta deal with that.

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't always get this way about it, but the level of stupid coming from some of the supporters (not all, in fact a specific few) is on a while new plane of persistant.

I'm having a tough time understanding that last bit. The "is on a while new plane of persistant" part.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Crimzonlogic

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I looked up the DHD's real name and apparently it's Mr Peppers. Yep, Mr Peppers. I have no link, but I'm looking for it now.
Edit: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wi...
This was the best one I could find.

It doesn't say the dog's name in the interview, but I found this on a Wikipedia page: "OK, I Can say that, in a Kid Icarus interview it says the dog is called Mr.Peepers. it was soon edited." Soooo maybe it was edited out because it wasn't really his name, but a mistake?

And I really liked that Kid Icarus article. This Toru Osawa guy worked so hard to get the game done and never even got his name into the credits of the final product, wow. I never finished the original Kid Icarus because it was so freakin' hard. Now, after reading about its creation, I feel that I HAVE to finish it. I owe it to Mr. Osawa. He created what would become my favorite video game character, and put a heck of a lot of effort into it.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I still think Hades would make a better character than Pitto. But I suppose if dark pit and Dr Mario are in the same boat as lucina, meaning they were added later in development due to wardrobe malfunctions, I'd be fine with it. Hopefully they wouldn't be pure clones though.

Medusa would have been the best option, after all she's the main villain of the original and plays a fairly large role in uprising. Hades is too big, especially if Ridley is considered too big. I think he would have been a great stage boss for palutena's temple though.

Eel

UGXwolf wrote:

It's General Pepper.

It can't not be a Beatles reference.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DefHalan

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I would rather the crowd start to quack

• like in The Mighty Ducks lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

2Sang wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Medusa would have been the best option, after all she's the main villain of the original and plays a fairly large role in uprising. Hades is too big, especially if Ridley is considered too big. I think he would have been a great stage boss for palutena's temple though.

True, but Hades was just so entertaining. Hell one of his attacks could be him summoning a mini replica of his face that shoots freaking laser beams! Also Hades is a god, I imagine he would have the power to shrink himself to the size of Ganondorf.

Crimzonlogic

If Hades is too big, then so too are Medusa and Palutena. They are gods, they can make themselves any size they wish. So why can Palutena be a good choice, but not Hades or Medusa? They could be small like her and be playable.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

UGXwolf

Nintendo6400 wrote:

He's to big. :V

@2Sang She's to big, too. :V

But in all seriousness, Hades would make a great addition to the game, but I don't think he needs to be playable. Also, Kid Icarus fell into obscurity, so I would are that Uprising holds more sway than the NES classics. I'd give Hades the edge over Medusa.

@Shirma_Akayaku I'm typing on a smart phone and don't feel like checking every word for mistakes. I'm lucky I even caught the error on Duck Hunt. >.>

That should say "flat out" and would be synonymous with "plain and simple." The second one was me trying to avoid saying "a whole new level" too many times in a row. Kinda forgot that no one uses "plane"that way, anymore.

2Sang

Crimzonlogic wrote:

If Hades is too big, then so too are Medusa and Palutena. They are gods, they can make themselves any size they wish. So why can Palutena be a good choice, but not Hades or Medusa? They could be small like her and be playable.

Medusa and Palutena both have changed size in the same way bowser has though, so they don't follow the rules. Hades has only appeared once, as so incredibly large he would essentially be the size of a stage. I would like to see hades incorporated into dark pit's trailer provided unlockable characters get one. I would like to see dhd get one because I'm curious as to how that would work...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic