Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,941 to 12,960 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

TeeJay wrote:

Welp. That's it. They match. The leak is as good as confirmed in my mind if it wasn't already. But what does Omega Form mean? On the top right?

But that was my point, what part of the leak is confirmed for you? Just the Shulk Bowser Jr part? Everything?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Inkling

YES I WAS RIGHT

laughs in an evil tone

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Welp. That's it. They match. The leak is as good as confirmed in my mind if it wasn't already. But what does Omega Form mean? On the top right?

But that was my point, what part of the leak is confirmed for you? Just the Shulk Bowser Jr part? Everything?

Well this pic of the day completely matches one of the images in the leak. Why would they fabricate only some of the things that were leaked? The evidence is pretty solid in my opinion ((we even got videos and everything)) and if you STILL don't believe it after all this has been shown to us then you are either grasping at straws or just really really stubborn.

((By the way I didn't read those two huge posts you guys made earlier so I don't know what it was you were saying))

And to answer my own question about the Omega Form, I think it probably means the stage's Final Destination form.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Smash_kirby

I seriously hope that isn't Shulk, at least looking the video over now, his animations are rather stale compared to Charizard and Gannondorf. He seems to glide along the ground almost, or am I the only seeing this?

Smash_kirby

Jazzer94

Most of the people who are really pushing for the leak to be fake are the ones who had their characters cut just saying, after POTD matching leak material I think people just need to accept this.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ZurrrrBlattTron

After Mario Kart 8 no roster will ever disappoint me again ;] I do feel the "cuts" are very weird ice climbers being the weirdest, Lucas and Wolf are meh so I'm happy they're out, snake makes me a little bit sad but I'll get over it, overall I doubt this is the final roster :3 Ice Climbers might be unlockables this time around who knows

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

cookiex

Operative wrote:

Yup. Characters were out of place when you still have people to unlock, and as proven by the locked all stars mode, this isn't the entire roster, meaning those icons will shift as you unlock the final characters

The leaker suggested more characters in the same post he admitted the DLC list was fake.

Mewtwo, Impa, Ridley, Dixie Kong and Mach Rider.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

Most of the people who are really pushing for the leak to be fake are the ones who had their characters cut just saying, after POTD matching leak material I think people just need to accept this.

it's good that you say "most" because this leak being real means that Lucas, one of my mains, is out. Yet compelling evidence has convinced me of its legitimacy.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo_Ninja

RR529 wrote:

Spectator mode (where you simply watch others' online matches) has been announced for the 3DS version in today's PotD, and you have the ability to bet your in-game gold on the winner for a chance of
a major payout!

So cool! Now I can bet on 3DS matches while playing the Wii U version!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Tsuchinoko

TeeJay wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Well this pic of the day completely matches one of the images in the leak. Why would they fabricate only some of the things that were leaked? The evidence is pretty solid in my opinion ((we even got videos and everything)) and if you STILL don't believe it after all this has been shown to us then you are either grasping at straws or just really really stubborn.

((By the way I didn't read those two huge posts you guys made earlier so I don't know what it was you were saying))

And to answer my own question about the Omega Form, I think it probably means the stage's Final Destination form.

If you're not going to read what I write but you're going to reply anyway then that's on you.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

True or not, anyone notice that Shulk in the video appears to have Marth's up-special? His down aerial looks a lot like Link's too, and while his up tilt appears to be very similar to Lucina's, it's a bit slower and seems to encompass less of the air space above him. His down-Smash kinda reminds me of Peach's a bit, and we even see him teleport. I'm not saying he's a collection of pre-existing moves, and even if he is, how many sword wielders can you come up with before they feel sort similar-ish? Still, considering the trend of unique and interesting characters, it would seem a little odd for Shulk to be so bland and uninspired. Maybe he's not finished or using a place-holder moveset.

There's another thing that's been bugging me. This game has had an E10 rating for how long? Pretty sure they don't just hand those out to every franchise that might fit. So how long has someone had this video, waiting for a chance to put it on the Internet? Did they think Sakurai wouldn't push back, delay, or change the game this close to release? Or maybe it was to substantiate the leak before putting it in the public eye. But even then, this guy doesn't seem the type to care what we or Nintendo think, so again, why wait this long?

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Nintendo_Ninja

Everyone is saying the "Nintendo Ninjas" got the guy! Lol. Guess the leak is real. I wouldn't count characters like Lucas out yet. Remember, the leak didn't have everything unlocked.

Nintendo_Ninja

UGXwolf wrote:

True or not, anyone notice that Shulk in the video appears to have Marth's up-special?

I think it's slightly altered. As long as each and every swordsman in the game is different than all the others (not counting clones), then I'll be happy.

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

True or not, anyone notice that Shulk in the video appears to have Marth's up-special?

Yeah I made this post in the article about it:
down smash looks like Marth's
Untitled

His up b also looks like Marth's
Untitled

and his Down aerial looks like Link.
Untitled

but again till it launches in Japan or Sakurai reveals all we won't know for sure.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

cookiex

Untitled

Heh...

cookiex

UGXwolf

Jazzer94 wrote:

But this just bothers me even more. If the leaks are true, we should likely believe the leaker has been caught. And if the leaker has been caught, Nintendo is well aware of these leaks. And if Nintendo is well aware of these leaks, Sakurai probably is, too.

Why would Sakurai KNOWINGLY substantiate a true leak?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DreamyViridi

UGXwolf wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

But this just bothers me even more. If the leaks are true, we should likely believe the leaker has been caught. And if the leaker has been caught, Nintendo is well aware of these leaks. And if Nintendo is well aware of these leaks, Sakurai probably is, too.

Perhaps he's just given up and accepted it. I know I have at this point...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Perhaps he's just given up and accepted it. I know I have at this point...

POTDs are most likely planned out well in advance and he doesn't see the point in changing it just too throw people off for a couple more weeks?

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

cookiex

The game should already have gone gold by now anyway so it's not like he can make changes to discredit the leak.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

DreamyViridi

cookiex wrote:

The game should already have gone gold by now anyway so it's not like he can make changes to discredit the leak.

Outside of taking a couple of characters/features out. Which I could see happening if he was mad enough.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic