Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,481 to 12,500 of 27,917

CaviarMeths

Morphbug wrote:

There's not much to say about him other than he's there and he's an assist trophy.

There's not much to say about the fake leak either, other than it's there and it's fake.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DefHalan

I wasn't even talking about the leak when I brought up DLC

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Eel

CaviarMeths wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

There's not much to say about him other than he's there and he's an assist trophy.

There's not much to say about the fake leak either, other than it's there and it's fake.

The fact that we filled quite a few pages speculating and discussing about the supposed leak says otherwise.

Should anyone want to discuss about Ghirahim, all they need to do is bring up the topic and see if it catches some attention.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

IceClimbers

You guys do realize Ghirahim being an Assist Trophy doesn't debunk the Trophy Theory at all right? It just means that the Zelda Skyward Sword rep is another character, assuming the theory is correct in the 1st place. This means the character would either be Impa, Demise (which would be redundant as s**t), or THE GROOSE IS LOOSE.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Eel

Groose using his loftwing and bombardier/bomber powers would be a nice character.

Though that idea would probably be a better fit for an assist.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

2Sang

IceClimbers wrote:

You guys do realize Ghirahim being an Assist Trophy doesn't debunk the Trophy Theory at all right? It just means that the Zelda Skyward Sword rep is another character, assuming the theory is correct in the 1st place. This means the character would either be Impa, Demise (which would be redundant as s**t), or THE GROOSE IS LOOSE.

Well Impa I guess has a possibility although incredibly small and much less than Ghiriam. Groose would never be a character in anything. He's just kind of meant to be a minor character that helps set the stage at the beginning of the game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

CaviarMeths wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

This except I have to say it's a 50-50. Nobody knows for certain either way and nobody will for at least another couple weeks. I'm still shocked Ghiriam has no love here. His character saves skyward sword from being an average story. Also his tongue still haunts my nightmares.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

Blast

2Sang wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

This except I have to say it's a 50-50. Nobody knows for certain either way and nobody will for at least another couple weeks. I'm still shocked Ghiriam has no love here. His character saves skyward sword from being an average story. Also his tongue still haunts my nightmares.

We can play as him in Hyrule Warriors and people are excited for that.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SparkOfSpirit

The only Zelda characters I would want are Vaati or Wizard Ganon. Nobody else has as much potential as those two.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

2Sang

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

The only Zelda characters I would want are Vaati or Wizard Ganon. Nobody else has as much potential as those two.

Vaati definitely. He's the second most important Zelda villain behind ganondorf. He's essentially the ganon of the cel handheld games. Here's to hoping he gets a starring role in the next celda game.

CaviarMeths

Morphbug wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

The fact that we filled quite a few pages speculating and discussing about the supposed leak says otherwise.

But nobody's saying anything. I mean... it's fake. It's a few doctored images that look terrible with flat out lies told to flesh out the "story." People are discussing because a) they want it to be real or b) they're pointing out how obviously fake it is.

The comments on reddit are pretty much the same.
"No guys, I think this is real."
-30 people reply saying why it's obviously fake-

Also from reddit:
Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

That image is so priceless

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

I still got a feeling that the Wii U's content will be much stronger than the 3DS's already decent amount of content.

I bet there might be a Smash Bros. anime in the U version. Maybe even a mode to play Super Smash Bros. 64.

Master of the Hype Train

LzWinky

Sakurai wants to debug this game as much as possible...

Untitled

Kudos to you Mr. Sakurai for not doing what half the industry does (release broken games and patch them later)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

I still got a feeling that the Wii U's content will be much stronger than the 3DS's already decent amount of content.

I bet there might be a Smash Bros. anime in the U version. Maybe even a mode to play Super Smash Bros. 64.

You...bet? Quite a lot of confidence you have in those two random guesses.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Blast

WaLzgi wrote:

Sakurai wants to debug this game as much as possible...

Untitled

Kudos to you Mr. Sakurai for not doing what half the industry does (release broken games and patch them later)

If EA was in charge of this game... *We don't care how many hidden bugs are in this game!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Blast wrote:

You...bet? Quite a lot of confidence you have in those two random guesses.

Hahah Subspace Emissary is gone so a bunch of high quality stuff must replace it, I think.

Master of the Hype Train

MegaStoneSmash91

@CaviarMeths: Whoever posted that is a genius. Gave me a couple good chuckles.

And of course the Wii U version will have plenty of content. The 3DS version's content is already good, and I very much doubt the HD home console version will get less. I hope it surpasses even Brawl's amount.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

LzWinky

Eh, depends on your definition of "content"

It will lack VC demos and a subspace emissary, which is quite a bit of content

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic