Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,401 to 10,420 of 27,917

Yoshi

Put them together!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Kewlan

Just because...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

CaviarMeths

Twiglingen wrote:

Perhaps you can chose from one of a few of the launch figures as your pack-in?

Edit: Forgot to say, "Look out he has a nug!" Props if you get the reference.

You talking about the Frasier murder mystery episode? Love that one. Still one of my favorite half hours of TV of all time.

"...The ice cream man!"

Datasun_7 wrote:

I don't know if its just me but I'm loving the outrage from hundreds of entitled fans whining about fire emblem having 4 reps. It is literally hilarious. Some people were saying sakarai should step down now xp
But the reason I bring this up is; what's your take on this? How do you feel about a relatively niche series getting four representatives whereas DK and metroid has two?

Seems like an exaggeration. I don't know where these "hundreds of entitled fans" are, but they're sure not here or on reddit, the places I frequent.

Anyway, I think once your game sells a million copies, you can't call it niche anymore. Fire Emblem is one of Nintendo's forefront IPs right now. But the biggest reason is that there are literally hundreds of Fire Emblem characters to choose from. Awakening alone had 49 playable characters, not including DLC.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Toad160

Does anyone know if the stain glass picture has been created with the addition of the new characters? I love having it as my background image :3

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

Twiglingen

@CavierMeths

Yep that episode, so much to love about it. Figured with all the "he does/doesn't have a gun" jokes I'd throw it out there.

Edited on by Twiglingen

Working on the profile pic. Trying to find a good one for me.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9841-0384

May_Nyan

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Datasun_7 - Well technically, not counting remakes and spin-offs, I think FE has actually had more games than Metroid; but that's besides the point. What I do know is the FE universe has tons, literally dozens of playable characters compared to a few of the other Nintendo franchises. Didn't Sakurai say something about playing through FE:A and seeing potential in a lot of that game's characters? I think I can accept the 'niche' series having more reps because of its fairly big cast, though most may be unknown due to half of the games never being released over here.

There could easily be a whole fighting game just for Fire Emblem characters... even just of Awakening characters... (having characters from the whole Fire Emblem series would be more interesting though.)

Edited on by May_Nyan

May_Nyan

2Sang

torotoid64 wrote:

Wonder what Shadow4ssb4 would had said...
"NO NO NO NO NO THIS WON'T WORK LUCINA DOESN'T HAVE GUNS SO SHE'S A CLONE OF IKE!! AND WHO'S CAPTIAN FALCON?! AND WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A GUN?!"

I will always admire his youthfulness, and by that I mean it was fun having a small child on the internet because he could not comprehend basic arguments. Also, he was too third party for my tastes.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Here's a Screen K.O. shot. There are also patterns where players will disappear into the sky for Star K.O.s, but as a match's time limit approaches, those K.O.s will not occur anymore."

HAhah so awesome

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

3dsplayer

The_Ninja wrote:

3dsplayer wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

While that kid will NEVER get Shadow to be playable in Smash Bros. At least he will be on 1 of 3 special collectible Super Smash Bros.-themed covers for the Sonic X Mega Man comics.
Untitled

What's up with Megaman's leg?

u know what they say about guys with big legs ?

Oh my... lets...lets just forget about this.... please...

?
Mega man can run faster?

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

3dsplayer

Morphbug wrote:

I think you mean feet.

But let's make this conversation end here.

Having bigger feet won't make it so you can run faster... idk what your talking about.

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

MegaStoneSmash91

Love the screen K.O.s this time around. The characters faceplanting the screen is hilarious. Too bad a picture doesn't do it justice.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Kewlan

Thank you once again Sakurai! I hope this goes for stock matches too, because sometimes you win or lose thanks to that.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DreamyViridi

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Here's a Screen K.O. shot. There are also patterns where players will disappear into the sky for Star K.O.s, but as a match's time limit approaches, those K.O.s will not occur anymore."

Ha! I loved it back at E3 and I still love it here. Look at Villager back there, she knows what she did! XD
I appreciate that change though. There have been times where players Star KO'd someone near the end of a match and the KO didn't count because time ran out before the animation ended, so that's nice.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic