Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,341 to 10,360 of 27,917

ZurrrrBlattTron

Wonder what Shadow4ssb4 would had said...
"NO NO NO NO NO THIS WON'T WORK LUCINA DOESN'T HAVE GUNS SO SHE'S A CLONE OF IKE!! AND WHO'S CAPTIAN FALCON?! AND WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A GUN?!"

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

KratosAce

torotoid64 wrote:

"NO NO NO NO NO THIS WON'T WORK LUCINA DOESN'T HAVE GUNS SO SHE'S A CLONE OF IKE!! AND WHO'S CAPTIAN FALCON?! AND WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A GUN?!"

I remember seeing this guy before (saying he wanted Cloud and Shadow, also saying Shadow is cool becuase he has guns). What happened to him ?

I'm too tired to think of something to write here...
Cookies

DreamyViridi

@KratosAce - Banned. Thrice...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kewlan

No. He was not banned. He went back to heaven, for his task had been completed.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

KratosAce

DreamyViridi wrote:

@KratosAce - Banned. Thrice...

Wow

How can you get banned thrice ?

Did he keep creating new accounts ?

I'm too tired to think of something to write here...
Cookies

jump

torotoid64 wrote:

Captain Falcon does have a gun now or at the very least a gun holster.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

UGXwolf

torotoid64 wrote:

We are all aware he only brought up guns a few times and only in reference to Shadow, right? The guns thing was really just a joke that went far enough to actually become annoying. Honestly, the guy, himself I'd tolerable. The way you guys react to him is honestly worse than he is.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

Kewlan wrote:

No. He was not banned. He went back to heaven, for his task had been completed.

...which was what now?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AceDefective

UGXwolf wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

We are all aware he only brought up guns a few times and only in reference to Shadow, right? The guns thing was really just a joke that went far enough to actually become annoying. Honestly, the guy, himself I'd tolerable. The way you guys react to him is honestly worse than he is.

Agreed, poor guy. His char requests were stupid though.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Kewlan

@torotoid64 You and I have started a religion. OH @ShadowforSSB4! WHEN WILL YOU TAKE US WITH YOU!

@Unca_Lz To deliver the message that would save the world from its corruption! Put Shadow is Smash and the wars would cease and peace would be restored, and food would rain on everyone!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

CaviarMeths

Someone @ me when this crap is over.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

May_Nyan

I much prefer Lucina having her own slot... just for the reason that she isn't Marth... so it makes no sense for her to share a slot with him to me.
It's also not like she's "taking a slot" from anyone... she's just adding a new slot to the roster.

May_Nyan

Azooooz

Sakurai will go bang with maybe a final character reveal next month. What do you think the next character will be?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Kewlan

@Azooooz I hope and I hope and I HOPE that it will be Marshal! But I don't have a very strong feeling that it will be him :/

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

ZurrrrBlattTron

@Azooooz hoping for the Chorus Men, I dropped shulk as there's really no indication he's in, the retweets were a thing but maybe the guys over at monolith were huge smash fans

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

While that kid will NEVER get Shadow to be playable in Smash Bros. At least he will be on 1 of 3 special collectible Super Smash Bros.-themed covers for the Sonic X Mega Man comics.
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic